Aspects of using 3.0

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Oct 26, 2010 16:15

Michael_
Hello, Michael! If you have two bracelets 2.5 and 2.6. What kind of bracelet together (or on one side of the body) is preferable to carry 3.0?
Will this combination effect 2.6 or 2.5, if so how?
Will the effect of the 3.0 if you blend it with another version?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 16:18

3.0 it is possible from 1.0, because there's a "charge 1.0 or 2.0" more need for "cleansing" of the workpiece. With 2.0 you can charge ("Copy structure") of any bracelet blank БЖ1.0 and apply the matrix 3.0. While BJ 2.0 will continue.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 16:27

Opinion BJ:
Bracelets it is better to change the location of the limbs, at least to start. Subsequently, right-left, hand-foot not much affected, to apply to the bracelets (qualities) can be in any location... 3.0 have allowed in a circle at the extremities, with other bracelets "conflict" does not arise". Not as noticeable with some kind of "local interaction". Michael_ clarify more accurately.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 26, 2010 16:50

MAG.no, thanks for the reply. We have it from 1.0 already done 3.0.,but she wants to from 2.0 to 3.0 do too, probably easier to buy another 2.0 in stock :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Oct 26, 2010 16:58

Михаил_ wrote:the point is that he was speaking in one of the available systems of terms tends to place man in the bizarre position of the assemblage point, about what is happening that allows him to perceive and work with what is happening (the position not involved in the "game").
And this is the position of the vehicle may interfere with some practitioners?
I understand that BJ 1.0 and 2.0 you can do anything - on the shift will have no effect.
But as in the case of the 3.0 L?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 18:15

3.0 - TS is higher than usual, focuses on the more treble the perception that I particularly noticeable when "off", in my opinion for practice (especially where effective - to a raised TC) can be even more useful, but the need for the RF-qualities of energy increases, again practices are different...

Sincerely, MAG.no

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Oct 26, 2010 19:06

Маг.нет wrote:again, practices are different...
12БА + 3.0 L

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 20:40

awaken
12БА + 3.0 L
And the disk and lacks the SHEMA?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 21:28

оуаакун wrote:12БА + 3.0 L
Based on your description:
Михаил_ wrote:3.0 used pole energy is not used in BJ previous versions. In General it can be called "external energy of the planet," i.e., those energies are natural to us, present in us, because it can be controlled, but for our world are energocredit exchange (accept and output streams). Can be used at the reception, and on the return.
Creating around himself the environment of a power exchange, I think the motion to increase the efficiency of many energy channels, it is possible 12БА including. Ie 3.0 - effective managed environment.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Tue Oct 26, 2010 21:36

Hello gentlemen.I have a question.If I take my jacket and the black lining will draw a red marker a matrix;let her otvisetsya day,and then I'll be a few hours a day to walk it;will I get any result?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 21:41

Mistral
You can start to try to charge 1.0 technology BJ? :)
And then walking out of the recommendations of Michael on charged the jacket to mold the matrix....
So IMHO it would be logical :wiz

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:07

Новик wrote:Can start to try to charge 1.0 technology BJ?
And then walking out of the recommendations of Michael on charged the jacket to mold the matrix....
And as You imagine!? Shove a jacket for a day in a tank of water!? After this "experiment" will have to be thrown away.The jacket is still not suit for scuba diving.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:11

Михаил_ wrote:MAG.no wrote(a):
What is the effect of the cluster matrix 3.0 if you are simply placing characters on a sheet of paper? If this piece in the UK? HF? On other similar devices producing structural changes and adjustments? If "leaf" charge 1.0 (using the copier structure)? If the application of the matrix not on a bracelet, and another object with a charge of 1.0?

Sincerely, MAG.no
1. there will be some impact. For example, this leaf wrap charges items outside of al. foil.
The jacket will be charged 3.0, based on the above, the efficiency depends on the mass of the charged object, as it was noted that the bracelet 3.0 continues to work being removed from myself and within walking distance. Will work as comparable to the bracelet, wait Mihaila...
As rightly noted above, preliminary charging 1.0 performs a cleansing function, are desirable.
Additional insulation when charging, I think also has a positive impact on the quality of the "writable" signal matrix 3.0 that is supposed to strengthen...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:14

Мистраль wrote:how do You see it!?
Rip BJ 2.0 using the module "Copy frameworks" can be almost many items, it is enough to concentrate on the charged object and call the necessary module on BJ.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:37

Малика wrote:Yeah, about that. A friend wants from your 2.0. to do 3.0, but is afraid that you will not be able to charge items up. Thanks for the reply.
well, after he will become a 3.0 it will not be 2.0, so in some way can not.... if you can then tenalem that never two or zero and one zero, which happens when copying from 2.0

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:41

Мистраль wrote:
Новик wrote:Can start to try to charge 1.0 technology BJ?
And as You imagine!? Shove a jacket for a day in a tank of water!? After this "experiment" will have to be thrown away.The jacket is still not suit for scuba diving.
don't understand issue. In addition, wrote the Magician.no, there is no problem to charge anything 1.0.
there are at least two ways:
- do not use water, and everything else as well or just the box, just the effect will be significantly weaker
- use water and why this is something to spoil? first jackets are different and most from contact with water absolutely does not suffer (well, erase them). In the second I was loading technology 1.0 huge amounts in vacuum bags, including clothes... and hundreds of BJ and all of this together... and nothing bad has ever happened, although there have been adopted special measures not to accidentally leaked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:43

Маг.нет wrote:
Мистраль wrote:how do You see it!?
Rip BJ 2.0 using the module "Copy frameworks" can be almost many items, it is enough to concentrate on the charged object and call the necessary module on BJ.

Sincerely, MAG.no
sure, but it depends on confidence in the effect and personal power. Someone get weak, someone can be very hard. While someone may immediately charge the crowd with their things...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:45

Маг.нет wrote:Jacket 3.0 will be charged on the basis of the above, the efficiency depends on the mass of the charged object, as it was noted that the bracelet 3.0 continues to work being removed from myself and within walking distance. Will work as comparable to the bracelet, wait Mihaila...
As I understood from previous posts Mihaila at first it is better not to experiment, in connection with the localization signal in the upper part of the cocoon, at least mentioned beads, etc... that can be fraught for the unprepared.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:46

Michael_
But someone may immediately charge the crowd with their things...
Are you about yourself? :shock:
secondly, I was loading technology 1.0 huge amounts
Well, I have on t-shirts went.... like shock, she fought not hee after togola :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:48

Мистраль wrote:Hello gentlemen.I have a question.If I take my jacket and the black lining will draw a red marker a matrix;let her otvisetsya day,and then I'll be a few hours a day to walk it;will I get any result?
1. should listen to the right advice and the first to make it 1.0 ,any of the methods. at least dry...
2. Yes it is possible to do so, and what is the goal? the question stated "any result"... so I'm sure that some will, but with good sensitivity people feel that from a simple bracelet 3.0 light Overdrive..... that does not mean that if You don't feel that it is not, on the contrary. Whether such an extreme? but you can try it... it's up to you..... I would such experiments was postponed for two months, three at least.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:58

Yes, I understand.Cleansing function,isolation, etc. But in the manufacture of bracelet 1.0 charging takes some time.But if I do leave the matrix,it is ,in theory,will continue to charge the jacket to compensate for the lack of purification and isolation.Or not?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 23:03

Michael_ I understand that 3.0 is the "bilateral carrier", connected to the power node through the environment, and the strength of the signal is the "wire thickness", maybe even not exactly "wire", and used "wires environment"?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 23:07

Мистраль wrote:Yes, I understand.Cleansing function,isolation, etc. But in the manufacture of bracelet 1.0 charging takes some time.But if I do leave the matrix,it is ,in theory,will continue to charge the jacket to compensate for the lack of purification and isolation.Or not?
no, not compensate, maybe just don't go for high quality recording, but try.... perhaps going to be okay, then write how it happened.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 23:09

Маг.нет wrote:Michael_ I understand that 3.0 is the "bilateral carrier", connected to the power node through the environment, and the strength of the signal is the "wire thickness", maybe even not exactly "wire", and used "wires environment"?

Sincerely, MAG.no
Yes, sort of no.... rather, it is simply the resonance condition and no more.... you could say that 3.0 is just a memory :) but based on what I have said, it is certainly possible to do similar with your conclusions...
It's just not carrying, and shift to the desired state is all and nothing more. well, more powerful or less powerful offset.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 26, 2010 23:10

Мистраль wrote:I will cause permanent matrix,it ,in theory,will continue to charge the jacket to compensate for the lack of purification and isolation.Or not?
But if you compare by analogy with my previous post, the more you will be busy "wire", the less space will be "entourage," cleaning should extend the signal channel.

Sincerely, MAG.no