_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 20, 2010 23:08

Michael
options
1. under a magnifying glass finely
I'm serious)))
2. on different links on the same.
What is it like?

P. S. as to the link on the side to write as they are narrow but high. This will not affect their performance?

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Wed Oct 20, 2010 23:16

Тоха wrote:Oh and I bracelets 5 still
for me today was 2 PCs 2.0 one did 3.0, and both on the hand

Michael_ maybe that energy is not so, clarify please

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 20, 2010 23:56

Михаил_ wrote:This bracelet is a standard size (similar to the model каменным2.6 the size of the links)
http://openmagic.org/phg3/1.jpg
in this photo a typical "representative" 3.0 S

of the same preset, you can do 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 in the pre-application. 2.5 is also possible, but would be a bit wrong as on a conventional 2.5 (will be closer to 2.7, with the manifestation of the 2.5 properties). This is for those who are worried about form.

By the way a beautiful bracelet!) I would take this 3.0 S)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 0:18

Alex I'm serious - take a magnifying glass, a needle :) well, you can on the side :) will go too.
on one link three letters, second has three and the third three. And so on.
Still think will be the norm.

Sergey Bitkov, the users are also not always "ordinary" and among them are also not sensitive. Here, even the office Mindmachine - a wide range of different people, from the demos, which does not penetrate anything, until Lily, which takes all the colorful pictures, more vividly than is available to me.
Sensitivity to energies, processes in your own body, etc., occurs gradually and depends. For many of my friends I was like, how damn mindmachine, different training practices. When the bracelets they were slightly psychic :)
A like people "from outside", simple, like users, a more detailed communication are not so simple. Due to personal reasons.
BUT they once did not feel probably. Just passed a little over a long way.
I have met a few people who constantly see a double picture, i.e. from childhood to see the world in additional colors, energies, and only because the rest of the world learned to hide it (and not all talk either accidentally or due to forgetfulness), with them funny chat.
Others include gradually have some sensitivity to what is happening.
And Yes, technology are summarized. Ie for me, too much was given and mindmachine and ALTARIA, and drives Patrushev. VERY much it is moved.
The result is as if cumulative, the sum of the components.
Same work on its own emancipation, as mentioned on this thread before my posts on 3.0, has greatly affected my other abilities. Many who spoke - were about the same stage, and it was not a month.
However, ordinary users BJ at least positively affect the overall tone, mood, and so on. This is noted by the majority, the statistics are that big. Ie that nothing feels does not mean that You are not working. And not to say anything wrong or not normal about You - just have to wait and maybe something else to do.

Andrew always said that nothing feels, although his office is lined with all sorts of devices and sources of energii, and then wrote about a vivid experience in EK. - passed a certain threshold, you start getting feelings and then a more detailed perception.
These processes are justified, they are not instantly occur and are associated with the parameters of the cocoon as a whole, restoring it to some state of to make sensitivity. Do not worry, many passed through the same state just previously.
Helped me at the time (many years ago) a certain confidence in myself that I can if I want, and what you feel, it does not mean it will constantly work. Then I had a lot of time to devote to the elimination of glitches and a lot had to go.
So many people here just, in a sense, is not accidental. Yes, and You are obviously holding something, once You wear the BZ, although it is said that not get feelings.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 0:19

_Алекс_ wrote:

beautiful, who can argue. Get ' em while they are :)
While their demos were not Superbowl all :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 0:22

Сергей Битков wrote: Michael_ maybe that energy is not so, clarify please
Sensitivity starts when the presence of a sufficient amount of energy from the anahata chakra and above. I.e. it depends on certain processes in the body. There is not enough energy if the body is not healthy, from a wrong mode of life and nutrition and many more from what (psychological reasons too), and included sensitivity gradually, as there are still mental blocks - we are not used to use this signal.
Can work with records for V-cartridges for example.... they should gradually awaken the sensitivity. Just do not expect instant results.

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01

Michael_
Novik, i.e. very much that it still "broke" ?
Just saw the demos a few times live(in the office) i.e. for me it is a real person leaving a real review so interesting and his experience....
While the fact that I really feel can highlight SP for the rest(СК1М HF, BJ 2.0 is not all by far)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05

yeah, and I have the opposite - I don't feel SP :) but at least understand why this is happening.
Well, in order Novick will have to do something to the humor of the situation Dimas to the state, he said, "Oh, Yes..." :)

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:11

Михаил_ wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:

beautiful, who can argue. Get ' em while they are :)
While their demos were not Superbowl all :)

XLI)) so and what cost?
By the way I think to try the Lite at the weekend to close up, so as of now there's no time for experiments, especially you talked about the need to listen to yourself.

P. S. And about the links I think I should do so, since they are elongated and still 2 sides there are great ,they really fit to each other(here I do not know good or not) so at these parties and apply to one and the other.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:21

so I wrote the above message yesterday
S=20 and look see is in the office
S+=50 and will be in the office by the end of the week(the same look, but three-layer laser engraving on two sides)
S++ (with the meteorite substance is a three-layer etching, the parts increased in size, about 2 times more)=100 and will be in the office by the end of the week, along with S+ (probably talking about the day after tomorrow morning)
SE+ technology is being finalized and go purchase the necessary equipment. the sale will be in about a month or three, the issue price not decided....

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33

Made a Lite version, something strange was happening with the electricity. Network rocked so that 3 times the UPS was beeping, but still the computer was cut down. Good night and everyone is asleep, and then go and explain what is happening and what it all squeaks and dies. Michael, you are in the production of super versions, but in the other scale, what are the defense in this case or put in your Kingdom, such things do not occur? :wiz :wiz :wiz

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:50

Taking into account the hype which comes with the advent of 3.0, as it is not very convenient to ask this question. But nevertheless, since I now make my schedule work with the whole range of BZ.
Michael, I have in mind is the idea of creating another bracelet, the final part of a series of bracelets. As Dima said - 10.0++Premium, or can be called anything. But this will be the final series. And they will, most likely little. And get they are not for everyone. And their wish will depend on quite other reasons. That is, by chance, no one will be a winner.
The question is not mandatory to answer. But...., Yes, and not necessarily what it is.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57

Смелый wrote:++10.0 Premium, or can be called anything. But this will be the final series. And they will, most likely little. And get they are not for everyone. And their wish will depend on quite other reasons. That is, by chance, no one will be a winner.
Noticeable differences 1.0-2.0-3.0 and their rulers.
2.0 system is similar to 1.0 + FOR (additional properties).
2.x - enhanced manifestation of the particulars of the common 2.0
3.0 - a new system (another aspect of energy)
3.0 C ++ (...x2)- reinforcement LEARNING signal of the interaction of the cocoon with this aspect.
It is possible for 3.0 - 3S++ the same time "learning" cocoon to use this kind of aspect of the various energies, increasing the dimensionality of time in the training range? With 3.0 coming out there same as 3S++ only faster?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33

Michael_
Has-if the value of 3.0 for the physical mass of the bracelet? There is a large workpiece, there is a little. Little easier :)
What if you charge the beads, will change the impact and if so in what direction? Those same questions to if charge the beads and wear them on your head? :wiz
There, a feedback charge 3.0 other items, glasses, belts, etc. On how much it is advisable to do this?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:50

Michael_
Like perfect balance the man with onkologie and 3.0 ? 2.0 is 4 months old.

Василий

Post by Василий » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:15

I still wear my 3.0 for almost 36 hours. Last night (after 24 hours) appeared as a deep inner calm and confidence, very cool, trying to hold him back. In the morning light comedown. Continue to experiment :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:35

Василий wrote:I still wear the 3.0 for almost 36 hours. Last night (after 24 hours) appeared as a deep inner calm and confidence, very cool, trying to hold him back. In the morning light comedown. Continue to experiment :)
I wear for the second day. The state of deep tranquility
slipped at once. The evening intensified. Oh, how people are different.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:24

Олег27- ...strange was happening with the electricity.
I thought the accident knocked out in that part of the apartment just in
that moment,when with a hand-painted bracelet went to turn on the light.
-Despite the fact that switched on and off BJ, little morning sickness occurs and I have: a slight headache, slight nausea,but was cut down as

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:42

Олег27 wrote:Made a Lite version, something strange was happening with the electricity. Network rocked so that 3 times the UPS was beeping, but still the computer was cut down. Good night and everyone is asleep, and then go and explain what is happening and what it all squeaks and dies. Michael, you are in the production of super versions, but in the other scale, what are the defense in this case or put in your Kingdom, such things do not occur? :wiz :wiz :wiz
Yeah... this club people described that do not open PDF key with the charging images, the printer is chewing paper...

In my Kingdom I am the king :) there is forbidden such antics, and what You wish to 3.0.
(well some jokes sometimes through - but this is due to the loss of sensation of outer space, all the equipment around usually listens to what she is commanded to work as it should)

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:14

It-of course, maybe I drove?
Drew letters on the hand!
The noise in my head (I have her energy, so I hear!) it seems to have become louder.
Now, I , version 3.0!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:25

Просто_идущий wrote:Painted letters on the hand!

The noise in my head (I have her energy, so I hear!) it seems to have become louder.

Now, I , version 3.0!
"Look here," V1, V2 - are there any associations?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:32

Воффка wrote:Michael_
Like perfect balance the man with onkologie and 3.0 ? 2.0 is 4 months old.
the process is not understood, I would not risk, unlike previous versions, this just works. Maybe it is possible after long-term cleansing of the body through a long hunger strike and a raw food diet. Otherwise it is better not to risk it

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:36

well... all the consoles are screwed :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:39

МерКаБа wrote:well... all the consoles are screwed :)
why are the same.... they learn to work without batteries and pressing buttons :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:46

Смелый wrote:, given the hype which comes with the advent of 3.0, as it is not very convenient to ask this question. But nevertheless, since I now make my schedule work with the whole range of BZ.
Michael, I have in mind is the idea of creating another bracelet, the final part of a series of bracelets. As Dima said - 10.0++Premium, or can be called anything. But this will be the final series. And they will, most likely little. And get they are not for everyone. And their wish will depend on quite other reasons. That is, by chance, no one will be a winner.
The question is not mandatory to answer. But...., Yes, and not necessarily what it is.
While I think modifications 3.0 everyone to learn enough for 5 years minimum.... I don't think.... I don't think.... although who knows what I'll think after some time. Ie 3.0, even just the Lite version opens the long-term and long-term prospects of the movement, and 2.x works an important "support" or Foundation, and the Foundation.
Whether you want to do something else - I don't know.
While I believe that the version of SE+ and cartridges with characteristics for 3.0 it will be about what will cover the reasonable options for further development. Plans to work with the stabilizer and release another 2-3 sets of cartridges like the V series (not once, in six years, and so many in one pile).
Meantime, you will need to complete what I started.... so any plans on spec. version no.

In principle, the potential of the 3.0 is very large, but to be quietly release the person has before him a long and carefully to bring themselves in order to previous versions or other techniques, even the same AI, for example.