Stabilizer.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13

You even appearance show.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:53

Стабилизатор

I imagine the marching version will do, a La "N", then it will be shown. Those that have already identified their owners don't want to photograph.
Working your core too. Unlike other devices, the stabilizer is more sensitive to external attention. Ie don't want to create volts with the real device in the form of a photo.

By the way devices at the manufacturing stage showed different character. Working field very differently generated with identical initial data (even =at the same time, the composition, temperature, and charging system - all identical). On one booolshoy even formed a "canyon", which indicates the increased power.

In principle, this device is perfect, I will publish a maximum of information to independent work.

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Thu Dec 02, 2010 19:20

Today I received a stabilizer.
I talked to him quite a bit. The energy from him, like a little kitten paw neatly, gently touching :)
With Lilya turned his twisted, a lot of questions, is that a fellow in the center for what? and ...? .....?.....
And this is my such gently-gently-touching or are they all like this?
:)
It remains only to be patient and wait for the "maximum information"

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38

So.
To begin the description of the stabilizer follows from the WARNING.
For the manufacture of this device I had to use some model of the world, both in the sense of connectedness with a larger world, and in the sense of connection with the human consciousness as the projector, a picture of the inner world, the world external. Any MODEL is always a considerable simplification of the model. You should not take it for reality, make sudden and, conversely, deeply thoughtful insights, to write a doctorate, as well as the mother :)
This is just a simplified flat panel display is CONVENIENT for this device. A kind of "map" of the world in principle can not be displayed on the plane and even in the usual "volume" does not fit.

However, despite this warning, of course it is this form of display was not a random choice.
1. the basis is trenchline principles, well described in trenchlines model.
2. for secondary based on certain observations made in connection with the discovery of personal memories, no connections to other models and a number of other factors.
3. should not be seen model is selected for the stabilizer, as my perception of the world, it is only a model useful to us in this particular case.
4. don't spend excessive analogy, although certainly some direct communication, with a description of the theory and practice of tenacula Puck Jevu are present, there are also some analogies with separationthe system/tree of life.

for us, from a practical point of view, is an important feature associated with purely custom properties, ie convenience and use. The second most important parameter, is more or less soft pairing with the real world, without the direct conflict model and the world. I hope this is achieved.
If, however, undertake some comparisons with the tree of life, then we will consider that we have taken a different view, which offers a similar display, but due to a different slice of a multi-dimensional object, their relations and combinations look a little different.

The working space of the device - plane with marks on it.
With self-manufacturing begin with the separation of the working plane into three sectors - HETERO, HOMO, NEUTRO (see "Worlds of tenacula" or quotes associated with it on the forum).
In Central point have NATO zone, aka, the high-frequency range (very conventionally, one would assume that separationthe scheme it will be from the border 9БА further analogy, related with the location of the zones and their qualities, I'll leave the personal imagination of the reader). That space with certain properties, which normally is not touched.
Each sector has an axial line, so as a result, we get something very popular in some traditions, a circle with 6 sectors (6 swirls, 6 Ki, and so on). Such a division when working with trenchline principles mentioned above, is a kind of natural way - of the centerline, this area is most clearly manifested the properties of a particular force (HETERO, HOMO, NEUTRO). And contact forces is the area where there are special properties because of their (forces) conjugation, a buffer zone of interaction.
Overall, our entire world is a "buffer zone" - a point at the intersection of forces.

Review for self-production. As a result, we need a circle (if you do not paper, but a more powerful version - take a dish or a plate, which is not a pity to spoil).
And the circle will need to be split into 6 parts. To do this, just line.
Conduct one axial through the center(e.g. a marker) and measure the radius. If the exact center is not visible - divide the diameter by two. Put a ruler radius in both directions from each point where the axis touched the edges of our circle. That's still 4 points... left to spend another 2 lines through them and through the centre, at the same time, and partially adjusting the error build).

Initially, the Stabilizer is 4 qualities, starting from the center. The center is Neutro (in the case of the commercial version -laser engraving, in a makeshift, use printed out).
Then, in each sector of the 6 APPROXIMATELY in the center, is the bearer of ACC. quality - two HETEROSEXUAL, two HOMOSEXUAL, two NEUTRO.
I have identified About, because from this moment forth, with self-manufacturing is not necessary to use a ruler. Let the appliance to find some individuality, place the intuitive controls and eye.

Then, after some time, from hours to a few days, you go to the modulation axes and borders.
In the case of the commercial version there is also used objects made with a laser, if handmade, take printouts.

6 characteristics of the axes and 3 of the border zone, where our world ends, even in its unfamiliar to us manifestations and begins something really bad is compatible with human consciousness. But in some cases, these "buffer" transition zones can be used. Very carefully.

It looks like the working field of the device completely:<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42

Стабилизатор

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:05

Дополнительные программы к стабилизатору

We will focus on the qualities of the zones and borders individually, but there is a famous rule that nothing is so revealing as a personal experience.

I do not recommend to obtain personal experience in the 5 sectors. In three buffer zones (light, dusk, connection) and the axes with the power of Hetero and Homo (chaos and stop).
Experiences from these areas can be hazardous to health, especially for people with heart disease.

The main way of working with the field device installation of the ANCHORS on one of the points.
An anchor is an object (e.g. a small disk shape), coated with a certain image.
One side of it (bottom) free and clear.
Take the marker, you can erase, blank sheet of paper and put on the sheet list, numbered in order, and the Anchor put the number from the list.
All. The anchor is ready to work.
To remove the link with the working field of the device the Anchor can be simply removed and put aside.
For complete removal of communication, you need to delete the number from the anchor, and put it on two days on the subject of "eraser".

(review for self-production - the above is not all the information on the construction of a working field, we will return to it later, but for objects there is a separate recommendation is to use the size in multiples of in)

In principle, instead of a number, the anchor can be applied to any symbol in the application which You concentrate on the object to which a link is created, but it's easy to get confused. The introduction of a defined list has an affinity with the lab magazine. I recommend to write also the impact parameters (start time, end used additional items and the area of the Stabilizer).

What can be "anchored":
- physical objects and machines, devices. To stabilize them use sector NEUTRO power, or the nearest to it part of the HOMO sector. Depends on what it is tied to the anchor (for example, some devices may not behave appropriately in the offset in the Homo). However, in some cases, for example the shift to other positions, but it's the impact, not stabilization.
- animals, plants (recommended Neutro sector only).
- people (the whole plane, except for dangerous areas, but in normal operation only that part that the picture on the right.
-the processes of the abstract plan (e.g. creative process working group
objects do not have a single material display, because they are composite and complex (e.g. firms, communities, territories, social groups, etc.).
ideas
-computer programs
-... many more.

it is understood that the anchor may be associated with those processes which You are in, the same applies to people. I.e. in the aspect of, for example, the impact on the employee, you can create an anchor on him, in terms of "Fyodor-employee", such an anchor will not affect the man's don, just on the working and manifestation of him when he was at work.
Implies that users of the Stabilizer fully realize the responsibility and the possible reaction of the world to inappropriate effects.

To start getting acquainted with the device, it is worth examining the change in the eigenstate of the displacement of its armature on the working field.
...to be continued....<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12

There can be multiple anchors on a single object to work with it in different aspects.
Allowed the use of anchors outside the desktop of the device, but in conjunction with programs developed under the stabilizer.

The basic kit Stabilizer released with two additional programs: protection and communication.
programs can be located on the desktop of the device under the anchor (the impact site) and above the anchor (the object manifests this quality of acting on the world).
Program protection designed to reduce the risks of any kind associated with the object (if "on radiation" the object, for example an employee will begin to be a source of protection to others.)
Program communication is designed to establish certain ties, such as business relationships, relationships in the workplace and so on.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17

When programming the anchors, as mentioned above, you can create an anchor to the entire object, but rather its individual aspects. For example, the person-as-employee. Or subway as a means of transportation to work, etc. You can create connection, anchor with macro-objects of the external world with a view to their stabilization (e.g. the city in which I live to put in Neutro area).

I deliberately pay more attention to the process of creating the anchor, because some aspects of the "anchored" unnecessarily is not desirable. For example physical health (subject-the person as body and cocoon) to be anchored can only be very gently and then very carefully with this anchor to work.

Avoid the access of unauthorized device that can play mindlessly, this can create very dangerous consequences.
The device creates the conditions of "microcosm" in which to made to it using the anchor object, your influence grows.
In addition to this passive work with the Stabilizer, is the effect of anchoring everything around in a mild measure. Ie, You start a stronger influence on the surrounding processes not even actively using the stabilizer, in working with him as a modulation source consciousness.
...to be continued....

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:49

Michael tell me, in the drawer of the UK, the stabilizer can hold ? Or even in the closet somewhere.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 19:55

it is possible to keep.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01

So (I mean dresser drawer) and come to understand that you need a separate room for practice and storage of artifacts :) and it has EC in the bargain.
think kidding? where much more serious....... by the way, I like this and works, only with the size of the problem -there is not many space, as a result, the artifacts are still everywhere.

hmm....
to continue about the stabilizer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36

I ask everyone to forgive, thought it prudent to clean up the thread after today's post, they, I think, not interesting "descendants" :)

So, we have briefly reviewed the type of connection object or its parts, with anchors.
Anchors can be placed on the Stabilizer, engraving of up.
Zonyl for accommodation can be selected according to different principles. One of them - intuitive effects. Ie You can move the anchor until you have the feeling that this guy is right for him (at the moment) area.

It should be noted that it is unacceptable to permanently leave the anchor associated with people outside Neutro zone or close to its borders.

In General, the work with the Stabilizer, involves regular inspection of anchors and zones, unused anchors should be removed from the workspace, or move in nacro area.

The second way of working with areas is a logical. On the basis of their names and purpose.

The third method not work with zones, and anchors - work with them outside the field, but with the use of programs such as "protection". Example. Place the anchor on the subject "protection" and the associated object (equipment, person, company, etc) will begin to act factors through the events step-up their security. Of course it can be done on the field Stabilizer.

It should be noted that all of the anchors, once programmed You in touch with the object and not the subject of worn out eraser, still connected with the system of stabilizer, even if not located in his field.
Thus, mentioned in the example above, "fresh" use of the program-the subject works through the device itself, but without additional influencing factors areas of the field. This technique can be used if You are afraid to make a wrong choice sector for the location of the anchor, making thereby an additional factor in the unfolding process, whose influence is difficult to determine in advance.

With the device and its working field there are also several ways of interaction. The first two were mentioned above. This direct work with the anchors and the effect of the device in the passive mode to the operator. The latter is due to the fact that the unit as it closes on itself the processes where your mind plays a leading creative and management role. In other words, there are areas in the world where it is your projection has a leading influence. They are closed on the stabilizer and work with them intensifies and ordered.
This explains the "passive" mode.
However, there is a third mode, similar in its parameters approach бж3.0. This mode of restructuring of the field stabilizer. The operator is able to call on the stabilizer local temporary changes, i.e. preprogrammable zone to almost anything. The principle here is very simple - "this is my world, I am free to change the laws of nature." This principle of course does not cover the entire reality, only your projection of it, reinforced stabilizer. But inside the stabilizer, assembled connection, where your influence is great. The restructuring of the field is consciousness and intuitively. This may not move a previously located anchor.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39

To establish the relationships between objects (e.g., business communication), there is a program "communication", implemented on a standard object similar to the anchor. For its activation is sufficient to place it under the two anchors, as it were, between them. Mentally, you can specify what kind of link is implied. Close (joint) the location of anchors is a prerequisite. You should also check that the anchors are connected to the desired aspects of the objects. I.e. for example "Peter as an employee" or "Vova as a representative of the company-partner", and so on.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:43

Stabilization technology.
To stabilize the equipment, enough to set the anchor, detailing the aspect that requires stabilization and to place the anchor in the area close to the braking, but in Neutro field. In some cases, after checking the effects, it is possible to shift in the Homo field. It will increase the efficiency of stabilization techniques, but for some types of equipment may be violating the normal functioning factor (e.g., I don't think anyone is interested a very stable car that can't start).

Not necessarily to prescribe stabilization of a particular technology can be used process - for example, "my road for business and home." I.e. stabilization of all trips, from emergency situations and confounding factors.

... to be continued tomorrow...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:15

Михаил_ wrote:I ask everyone to forgive, thought it prudent to clean up the thread after today's post, they, I think, not interesting "descendants"
Charged with the cost of "the harvest"? Ready to be responsible:), because I have the principle of "10 times payment penalties":), so any penalty - a potential 10-fold profit. Jokes - jokes, post the question is not is no longer relevant, certainly it is possible not to pay attention, hoping for a harmonious development of the postal delivery, and it is possible to reduce the "external factor", as technically - packing, with the growth of around the "soft" elements, and "holographically" - "accompanying mandala" that allowed online, all "looming conflicts", in the aspect of the contents of the parcel-the external world, or "isolation" of content from interaction with the outside world, the conclusion of "the circle" or wrapping in the "insulation materials" (e.g., aluminum foil).
Since the "post event" raised in this thread, write here, with the possibility of forwarding to another location. Although... the problem of delivery to nonresident, is an element directly related to the proposed product Stabilizer (and other devices, winter... the ISNA long way from temperature changes may also prove to be "uncomfortable").

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33

Michael, I understand, to a homemade version, we have not got?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 18:53

to publish a more complete description of homemade is not enough time. Will be in the coming days.
MAG.no - all steps to ensure that such events continue (a significant hardening of packing, method of isolation device, etc.) will be accepted starting Monday. We conducted an internal debriefing, find out what appropriate measures can counteract the mail Khitan and so on.
Yes. There has been two factors - mistreatment of a package in the mail (the through-hole, etc. - the results of throwing the obvious). And unskilled packing... Andrew says that this is the first time for all time the life of the company, I hope the last.
Naturally continue, especially with the Stabilizers, "B", will be taken very special measures.
The temperature factor here probably not and.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 18:55

the penalties are triggered automatically and not on such correspondence, and not within the reasonable (more like a personal squabble), I don't prescribe - automatic. In this case, as I understand it, the module is not activated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 14:09

OK let it be so, about the packaging, I so to speak, with descriptions of the autopsy concluded. The device is heavy and large in size (large), next copy it will need to send in a gesture of the Styrofoam packaging, but for such, of course, the office was not components.

тишина

Post by тишина » Mon Dec 06, 2010 14:11

It is difficult to find the book of Worlds trinacria Pak Jae Woo, not only in electronic form, even via the Internet shop no order is nowhere to be found! only paleteria..((

And in regards to the Tree of life what literature would you recommend?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 14:48

and no one promised that it will be freely available.
Worlds of tenacula is here: www.sujok.ru
There is a online store, however people complained that the penny orders (someone bought Polonia Moxa for practice 1 Servista, point to warming), they tend not to work at all.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 18:14

So I became the owner of the Stabilizer. Thank you!
All came in safe and sound. Concerning the packing, normally, the only Druze cardboard box-the hood even on tape primotat would not hurt, and the rest is not visible possible problems. In Maliki - the result of the assault, and the packaging most likely.
The truth was not without bounce, a little break down of the Modulator 3.0, there was a reason to check the Amplifier. Going to solder "breakdown" "in the presence" of the Amplifier.
Yesterday I loaded 3.0 points and hours, but more on that in another thread on the topic.
With the Stabilizer yet acquainted with his hand on Druze - very nice!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 18:17

Dimas wrote:Even some skilled, the space under the stabilizer padded very thickly cutting from the shredder, the top filled with packing "popcorn" to lock under pressure,for secure attachment, box chose the largest, proportionate to the diameter of the device, all wrapped with tape, the device in the box was firmly fixed...
Fully complies with seen, Packed fine, even the "not hanging".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:03

Michael_
If not a secret, Druse for the regulator, it's just a Druse or the "program"? In the process of producing the stabilizer makes sense to use druses of quartz or not?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:15

Логик wrote:Druze quartz or not?
I have the amethyst...

Sincerely, MAG.no