Михаил_
Разработчик
G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:09

G2.0AT «Телефон»
АТ-2 «Телефон»

So.
There is some interesting news.
1. We have released a new extension 2.0 version of the BZ, which is called the 2.0 at (which conventionally means the artifact-phone), the properties of which I will describe below.
2. This new product has several nuances. On the one hand it was very interesting and quite powerful. On the other, unfortunately, it is not laborious to manufacture, but extremely expensive on the operating time of the equipment. Comparable working time of the instrument with 2 bracelets.x+, who have high engraving area. This is due to the fact that at 2.0 is implemented in the form of two stickers on the battery, each of which has a significant area and processed by laser twice over the entire area.
So based on this there are two news. Good and bad :)
Good lies in the fact that, because of the interesting parameters of the device, I would like to make it VERY affordable for the masses, using as 2.0, and 2.x and ISB, IC, and other mutually integrated products.
The bad is that one of my desires few, and in General it's really small.... these "at" around the clock to ship the equipment and you still will not be enough to get out.

So I decided to combine my desire and new year holidays with the period of the discount and discounts... which will last and will end after some time. Ie the correct value of a new product should be somewhere in the area of 15t.R. (from the calculation of the average depreciation of equipment and time, comparable with other products).
But until January 15, this product will be available at 5T. p.
then until March 8, 10t.R., and after will cost as much as expected(15).
Thus, I will try to give an opportunity to all active regular users of our products to purchase "at" a substantial discount while they sell products that I make myself. After - the ones that will be released on the production and there's a certain formula, I'm not going to do production is not profitable, it myself I can save :) given that I'm doing 20 things at once.

In addition to the new year will be to at as a gift, with the purchase of any senior products from the following list:
БЖ2.x (2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8)
3.0 (3.0 S 3.0 S+, S++3.0)
СК1М
Amplifier to СК1М

(on the other items this offer does not apply).
Mandatory condition for obtaining the at a gift - review after two weeks of use (if you do not want to "Shine" a review on the forum, it is possible to personal mail).

This offer is limited by the number of at, check availability in the office!

Then the actual product description.... :) and then it might not need You at all :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:11

So the product "at" is one of integrating into 2.0 system products. But in fact it is not BZ as such, in distinction from IIM, which is essentially a BJ in a fixed form.

The basis of at laid several principles of integration that are useful, as they are not cool....

1st group of principles of integration is the integration TO the electronic device, specifically with a cell phone. There are no "converters" or "harmonizers" in this case is not founded, I think this is the "Way" and for the at is not relevant (already implemented). The principle at the other. Cell phone is a transmitter in various frequency ranges up to the gigahertz (almost kWh, while for random noise and reflected waves and exactly what it is), and down to the lowest frequencies.Most of these radiation - parasitic, caused simply by the operation of the apparatus, will not be used and can be associated with certain "imperfections" of modern electronics.
Relatively speaking - but in the process of information transmission (e.g. conversation) cell greatse, this heat just PART of constantly throwing radiation.
Besides many other things not in the thermal spectrum emitted by electronics.
In addition, the battery of the phone there are constant processes with the structural and molecular transformations is very convenient for different techniques of info-transfer (relatively speaking).
Thus, considering the features and capabilities TO be used in 2.0 technology and other our products, any modern cell phone can be used as an additional source of energy (with conversion to the desired form) and, at the same time, the place of its storage (the battery of the phone himself). Thus the more complex the phone, the more its potential, in terms of at.

May I ask what is the meaning of the energy utilization of the phone disappearing "in vain" if BJ, IIM and other items have their own "inputs" to generate energy? The problem lies in the locality of the source. BJ on the hand works well. Distance sway BJ also works with You (relationship), but somewhat weaker (static, partial loss of synchronization).
Same story with the IIM, amplifier and so on. broadcast signal can be very powerful, but always better localization of the source in the field of the cocoon of man (for example - a bracelet).

The phone is almost always in the field of the cocoon.
This first option (or rather option system at in it) - the accumulation of energy in different frequency bands, storing it via the options TO the energy storage and stream to BJ used by the operator. If necessary, the stream can go to other compatible devices (ISB, SC, Stabilizer, etc.). The accumulation of reserves allows a lump sum to visualdict some potential for the washing of the operator.<
Last edited by Михаил_ on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18

2nd group of principles are inherent in the system at associated with those positive aspects, which reflect the view of society about historical and modern telephone and cellular communication. To a certain extent, the phone has become our replacement once the lost man of direct communication - telepathy.
We associate it with the ability to chat with friends, get advice, help, to call for help, call friends, make new connections, get information and much more.....
At operated, this view of society on cellular and telephone. In other words, using the phone, You are setting yourself up for the fact that it is a means of obtaining new information, the effects on event communication. At uses your "phone" connection in this way, only the energy-information plan. This can produce funny stories - creating new or reviving old networks a casual acquaintance, and so on. And it is not necessarily related to telephony, just society... operated by the principle of mutual assistance within society and the principle of sharing, the right information, finding the right connections. But the implementation of this at the event level can be any.
In other words, use the beneficial qualities of society and your relationships in a certain way linked to the phone, as a representation of your consciousness about relationships through in order to produce the desired favorable developments or increase their likelihood.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:25

3rd group of principles laid down in al - a remote control interface system. Ie the ability to configure devices such as IC, Amplifier, through the information and files stored on the phone, which can be convenient for those who doubt their ability to direct mental influence on these devices, or for some other reason prefer a tight configuration.

Thus, at is a pocket-sized artifact that amplifies all of the BZ, which are worn by the operator and having a supply, NC, energy for emergency situations. This device is able to work with the principle of utility social relationships as source of experience (the module Explorer to the experience), involve useful links, random and mutual support.

In addition, it is a remote control to control the "entire system".

As mentioned above at consists of two stickers placed on the phone's battery. One of them is glued by "on the phone" other side "to cover".

Fully device aktiviziruyutsya in a few days (preferably, but not necessarily) after a cycle of almost-full charge battery-full charge.
Active work is also visible on the additional activation of the BZ begins just after placing the stickers on the battery.
When you change your phone or buy a new battery stickers can be moved, they will withstand peeling off (may need extra glue to apply them again).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28

In the office at will appear in Wednesday afternoon. You can leave a preliminary application. The number of sets for the Christmas program "the gift" will be limited (don't know exactly how many, depends on how much can get done and how the path takes friends and relatives :) today the first batch to the office did not get :)second all at the mercy of not giving up, will take most of it.)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:44

Michael_, UI BJ-SK via at products I are not yet clear, it is only the "access point" to control the system G2? Have You considered the possibility of expanding the interface to intuitive, for example, using the Java-application (labels, relations within the system and "command prompt" of the instrument system G2)? or any other way? Enough to describe a list in Notepad? How to link "this page" to the system? The right connections "sign"? What else might "tie" to the dynamics of the processes in the battery? How to solve "communication" policy with other members of the cell phones? For example is it possible to establish a communication channel "all Nokia", with red phones, with other devices that support such process - work batteries. As additional you can use the charging (filling) which of the possible "projection" process? Charging phone = ...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28

1. the process of charging the phone is not connected absolutely directly charging at. Just operates at different Dinamicheskie processes in the apparatus, in which there are any qualitative and quantitative changes. In the sense of the energy at a lesser extent tied to the battery and more on emission electronics.

2. communication over the cellular network are implemented on the existing communication linkages. In other words, in the first place with those with whom You communicate and communicate (not necessarily mobile). The principles are derived and used here are linked by the principles of social relations and our understanding of contemporary communications. Thus transmitted information is processed by participants on an intuitive level that, unfortunately, is not always transparently affects the behavior and decisions, but their contribution by far gives.

3. Due to the multi-dimensional cellular network at the right moments can involve, in principle, not familiar people on the idea of samopomosh. Ie at stimulates the society around them for greater responsiveness. In principle, it is quality and so is society.

4. At the interface organizes primarily to the UK and the Amplifier, i.e. where the object table is provided. The formation principles describe later, but in principle enough Notepad (create a text file in a structured view) the interface also has to BJ, but BJ on the basic principle of a more dynamic and independent structure. However, I believe that the remote is not the most important quality of at, the apparently still are, in descending order of social communication and Energocapital whole set of additional (primarily visible on BJ). Ie the principle of mutual assistance, sharing experience and other inter actively promoted modern means of communication, it is perhaps one of the main highlights. This is our first product containing our direct work with the society as a library, to extract from this positive aspects, constructive.

5. At contains a certain filter qualities, due to what may be quality for powering 2 different BJ.x, i.e., it may at the same time to effectively nourish 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 28
can also kind of reinforce 3.0...
Also, the system includes a small module autostabilisation the phone itself, but about its effectiveness I obviously can not judge (for example, my lived near 3.0 in its time, and lives.... watch he's definitely not local time show how many of them do not put in place... they go correctly only as long as it is).

6. At work and remotely, which of course, just in my pocket it is noticeable.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25

Thank you! Clear enough. Hurry with the Amp:)can get G2 at as a gift:)I hope the World I will reimburse the "lost profits" a NICE Christmas gift. Remains to wait... the moment. Wait.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44

Michael, what about the artifact to a computer connected to the Internet? :) There are also all sorts neutiliziruemoy radiation a lot.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 13:00

well, not all at once..... at the at and so there are some side features that I'm not going too much to discuss, in particular due to the fact that Internet access is often connected via cell phone.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 13:14

Michael_, sorry for stupid question...
If you give somewhere the ad and to contact you to provide a phone number in the tube which is glued G2.0AT, for a person reading the ad the room itself will serve as a link for communication with the artifact G2.0AT? Would it increase the probability of contact necessary to the owner of the artifact?

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 13:20

It happens that talking to people on the phone, smell of alcohol, while people could drink somewhere gr.50 or yesterday.
What happens when you stick this thing to the phone :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 14:05

верунчик wrote: What happens when you stick this thing to the phone :)
Better alignment for reading and translation "context". The word hear is the three...

Sincerely, MAG.no

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 14:45

[quote="MAG.no"] better alignment for reading and translation "context". The word hear is the three...

Well, Yes.
Curious, however, thing

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 15:12

верунчик wrote:Well, Yes.
Curious, however, thing
not a word... and that's not all its possibilities...
Михаил_ wrote:...at the at and so there are some side features that I'm not going too much to discuss, in particular due to the fact that Internet access is often connected via cell phone.
Think for yourself, decide for yourself... to have or not have?

Sincerely, MAG.no

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 16:03

What do You think, for people working in the securities market, Forex this thing is worth?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 16:28

верунчик wrote:this thing is worth?
With sufficient tuning of this channel of interaction with the World (through the use of the feedback principle) and their representatives, can observe the interesting effects Image and where to apply them to solve only to You...

Sincerely, MAG.no

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Tue Dec 21, 2010 16:47

Маг.нет wrote:
верунчик wrote:this thing is worth?
With sufficient tuning of this channel of interaction with the World (through the use of the feedback principle) and their representatives, can observe the interesting effects Image and where to apply them to solve only to You...

Sincerely, MAG.no
I have about the gifts for the New year for some :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:26

Michael_, certainly would like to see the answer to the question posed by me above.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38

Oh yeah.... and I thought, and not written :) here is the first consequences :)

in fact, of course, Yes.
but better to say so - the operator BJ with At-extension to use, the higher the probability of finding and building new social ties for any purpose (including as in the example).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39

верунчик wrote:what do You think, for people working in the securities market, Forex this thing is worth?
indirectly Yes.
i.e. we can obtain - additional signals to the subconscious (insider info through at), experience, perhaps even something that is on the social channels. Information in short....

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Dec 22, 2010 13:24

Michael_
This is a disposable sticker or you can stick indefinitely? As her size and thickness? Can we get a photo?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 22, 2010 14:26

1. this self-adhesive plastic spectrum for laser engraving are typical of durable material. The back side is sticky (of course with protective paper). Of course with more than a one-time gluing the adhesion may deteriorate.
Material thickness 0.1 mm, i.e. very thin, the phone does not interfere. While everyone is "equipped" with such a device the phones work well and the bonding was easy and quick, had no problems.
2. photos and video will post, hopefully today. Sizes of stickers (two of them) 25х44мм if the battery is less (not included in total length), we can over strip to cut and place together, it shouldn't affect the operation.
3. restrictions on moving between devices, you can stick what you like. That's just the adhesive it is desirable to remove (and then someone will come up with just to put a sticker in the case), I accidentally in the algorithm prescribed as "run", i.e. the initiation of work, and it will be during storage and transportation to all to register.
4. on the phone from which the sticker is removed, will remain "light" version, i.e. a cast TO work and not going anywhere, just no stickers their work will be a little (probably significantly) weaker. How - I hope I can answer this users question, I don't have experiments to otdiraniya.
5. but to get the Lite version and easier...... though in this case it will be even more light.....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 22, 2010 15:45

Михаил_ wrote:4. on the phone from which the sticker is removed, will remain "light" version, i.e. a cast TO work and not going anywhere, just no stickers their work will be a little (probably significantly) weaker. How - I hope I can answer this users question, I don't have experiments to otdiraniya.
I always use multiple machines, here will be the possibility of comparisons of perenesti (:)well about the "adhesive layer" has said, but I was not going to remove the sticker:))

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 22, 2010 16:25

in some ways, although it is only complete with hard physical fixation version.