Summary description 3.0 BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик
Summary description 3.0 BJ

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 11, 2011 14:56

Браслет жизни 3.0 S
Браслет жизни 3.0 S+ широкий

Based on the experience gained over time and numerous reviews on the third attempt (or fourth? ...) is composed of a summary description 3.0 technology.
Publish here first, if You have the impression that I missed some important point (which is quite possible, 3.0 versatile...) - write proposal for Supplement descriptions.

Warning! Bracelets version 3.0 has a number of strong manifested and not manifested effects. They are not a direct extension of the model range БЖ1.0-2.x, but they are recommended to use it after some time (month or more)constant use of earlier versions. This is due to the fact that the use of BZ 1.0-2.x prepares man for such a powerful product.

Some people may not feel immediately work 3.0, it does not mean that it is not going at all. This means that the sensitivity to such processes and their dynamics are different. During the existence of this version of BJ, have accumulated enough feedback and statistics on their work from a variety of people, confirming that there are no cases when the bracelet didn't work, there are only cases where it is expressed differently due to the different initial data in humans using BJ. Should not apply to recommendations and warnings given here and further lightly, even if your first impression "I feel nothing". First and foremost, it is recommended to read a certain amount of information on the forum related to the effects of this version of the bracelet.

Description.
Version.
Version 3.0 contains a number of functionally identical poderi different "hardness" of the work and potential, which means the speed of adaptation of the user (let's call it the "operator") to a new product. More hard are free version. Oddly enough they are sometimes stronger notable works 3.0 due to some "rude" caused effects, in other words, due to the fact that these effects are caused more the hard way (more simple technology of the holographic connection of the bracelet with the reference settings of the underlying). It is quite natural that the possibility of easy homemade selected such versions of the "record" object, which can not ensure a perfect quality of work 3.0 and give some coarsening effects. Industrial versions use a complicated and not reproducible in home recording technology.
Today is the next version of BJ 3.0
3.0 L - Lite - the Lite version is made very simple, the most rigorous impact. This method is a also used for communication 3.0 properties of different objects (water, cream, more).
3.0 N - the basic free version, let's call it normal.
Information on these two versions and the technology of their manufacture is contained on the forum openmagic.org

Commercial versions have the following differences:

3.0 S - basic commercial version, produced using special recording technology of the BZ, is much more efficient and affordable effects than the L and N versions
3.0 S+ is the extension's version obtained multi-layered laser engraved on each link. Significantly increases the effectiveness and their effects.
3.0 S++ is the analog of the S+ version, but applied to large units, double sized, in addition to laser engraving uses a unique source of reference signal for version 3.0 (comparable to a musical tuning fork), in each link included particles of rare meteorite (carbonaceous chondrite class C1), not subjected to heat treatment in the fall (presumably these meteorites are formed as the fragments of nuclei larger meteorites, not podvergaetsya the heat in the fall). Version S++ is very powerful and requires caution to use, all suitable for primary application.
3.0E - family БЖ3.0 using E-technology intensive source of energy. For the current day only available experimental samples.

The range of versions 3.0 S-3.0 S++ eligible for an upgrade.

The main differences from 1.0-2.x bracelets.
БЖ1.0-2.x are devices that help people will constraits with nature, the biosphere to planetary assistance from resonance with the living world. These versions of the BZ train the subconscious to work with specific, historically known positive behavior and creativity (modules BZ).
БЖ3.0 carries the aspect of creativity from the perspective of the Creator, it is a reference as to introduce new to the world, allowing you to make significant changes in oneself and the surrounding world. БЖ3.0 is much harder to "master", but some effects occur regardless of how 3.0 is used.
Overall, 3.0 should be considered as a mate to BJ 1.0 and 2.x, but utterly different from them, as, for example, are similar but also different men and women.
3.0 configures consciousness and the cocoon of man in a certain way, extremely useful for a number of processes. For the consciousness of this mode means not a biased work, for most of us in its pure form this condition is not met. However, the implications of using version 3.0 not only and not so much in the creative manifestations. This BZ allows a person to awaken his nature and become a man, as an independent developing unit. Many of the consequences of using 3.0 are both long and strong enough to change the whole person.

The use and possible effects.
3.0 carries several components:
- state similar to the effects of the module "standard" BJ 1.0-2.x, only much enhanced. Helps to run internal regeneration processes in the cocoon of man.
- the actual condition 3.0 - changed the operation mode of consciousness, with the predominant activity of the right hemisphere that is suitable for creativity and impact on the surrounding reality with creative positions
is the amplifier energy in the range of 3.0 that increase the capacity of the operator to action.

Using 3.0 notice such effects of the use, such as:
- The decline of appetite without weight loss (normalization of metabolic processes, turning off of the habit of eating just for the sake of habits, rooted in the consciousness of social stereotypes).
- High selectivity in the diet as such, the growing preference for environmentally friendly products and healthy food.
Increased activity of the right hemisphere. In the famous test of "ballerina" that uses 3.0 see either the ability to easily switch the activity of the hemispheres, or the constant and predominant activity of the right hemisphere.
- Facilitated effects on the situation, but much stronger is a problem of "how to let go", without this operator "falls out" of state 3.0 inside a situation and required to work as 3.0 - view from outside, looking from the outside.
- Aktiviziruyutsya various life processes and situations that require development or solution.

Side effects can occur in the first days and the first week of use 3.0.
In the early days, and immediately after the first try ANY version 3.0 special possible side effects. Might be a slight dizziness, loss of coordination, nausea, headaches and other effects. They are very many. For this reason, it is strongly recommended the first few weeks of use 3.0 dosed and better home. Avoid driving machine with a 3.0 on the arm, either immediately after the removal thereof, at least 1-2 weeks after starting use.
Unlike BJ the first versions, 3.0 is much more intense configures the body and perception to regeneration to normal. Our daily life from this norm is very far. For some people it may be perceived as lack of energy, sleepiness, not wanting to do the usual things, even mild depression. All this passes through a small time interval. It is not recommended to combine the use of 3.0 with great physical exertion, as the body mobilizes internal resource for recovery and for physical activity, the first time, may not be enough.
Read more about the various options effects when you start using 3.0, you can read on the forum.

The reasons that may encourage You to use 3.0
Usually users of 3.0 are those who are looking for how to make new steps in the development of themselves and their possibilities. In other words, this isn't just some "stick-itself-to guy", but tools for conscious work with you. However, it can also be important aspect 3.0 is associated with the qualities of a "standard" activation of regenerative processes in the cocoon. The problem is that some users 3.0 does not want to listen to your body's language. A simple example - the body says "Smoking is no longer" as people continue to smoke despite the strong signals of the body caused by the use of 3.0, which activates the regeneration. It certainly won't affect 3.0, but this situation is not healthy. If You want to leave yourself in the state it is now - it is not necessary to use 3.0 technology, either in paid or in free form.

Should I continue to use 2.x and related products?
Yes. Completely. It makes sense including the fact that the immediate development of 3.0 is impossible. Together these versions strengthen effects each other.

What if I cannot afford 3.0 paid version?
Start using free. This will not only get an idea about 3.0 technology, but will allow you to get the most results, albeit slower. Free version full, they're just easier and less effective.

Is it worth to use 3.0 paid version if they are so expensive (and by the way why are they such a way???), if there are any available free?
Unfortunately, the production paid 3.0 S, S+ and S++ is a resource - intensive process that takes equipment and personnel for significant time. At the moment there is no possibility to make the BJ more available, but we could potentially provide a large mass wanting free 3.0 versions (Lite and normal versions). The meaning of the commercial versions are similar in comparison with riding on a scooter or on a modern car.
Yes, the free version gives also the necessary settings, energy, States of consciousness and much more. But paid make it much more effective. In any case, we recommend to start with free versions.

Features of cellular clouds in the 3.0 system
BJ 3.0, based on the us: most of our items "cell technologies" is implemented by another structure of the cell cloud around the cocoon of the operator. It is different from KO 2.0-2.x and function in harmony with the qualities of broadcast 3.0, this can enhance both the operator and the work 2.0-2.x, through the implementation of the accumulated potential of the cloud. One of the possible effective applications - work with different probabilistic branches.
If this information is nor what You are saying, but can't ignore her.

The modules in the system 3.0
The bracelets 3.0, unlike БЖ1.0-2.x there are NO modules. The modules inherent in the younger versions of 3.0 are not called and it's just not logical, as pure as 3.0 includes a unique algorithm of work with any task - "reality as plasticine, I can change it and may change himself." However, the presence of 3.0 ENHANCES the performance of the modules 1.0-2.x.

Training and self-development using the 3.0 technology.
BJ 3.0 is the most powerful of the known means of activation of the subconscious and various abilities associated with it. Personal development and the development of your ability to influence the world, can get with the 3.0 huge potential, which can be implemented gradually. This potential is not for a single day and possibly (even most likely)more than one year.

Conclusion
BJ 3.0, self - sufficient and the most promising product for personal use, disclosure of all features that might take You years. 3.0 changes the cocoon, consciousness and our capabilities, has a significant impact on all our lives, but we must realize that without our conscious assistance, no system settings "" will not help us to change. The operator must be "sensitive" to the signals your body and mind.<

директорТри

Re: Summary description 3.0 BJ

Post by директорТри » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45

And what is the price of these bracelets? http://bisik.ru

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 14, 2012 13:27

Free - free :) i.e. do it yourself (Lite version and N), the price of the 3.0 S, S+ and S++ are specified in the price list and depends on the size of the links (wide narrow), and versions of from 20 to 100 tons.
A E-version not yet available and selling. Will probably be in the spring. We're working on it.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Fri Jan 20, 2012 21:54

E-version will be in the more expensive price range?
Will-do affordable options like 3.0 S, for example?
Decide to wait for an E-version or purchase the 3.0 S.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 21:58

E is not out yet to make cheap. The price S do not fit exactly...

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Fri Jan 20, 2012 22:08

Of course I don't mean price's and different options. The answer is clear, thank you :o

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:18

Michael_
tell me please, where does the resonance with the condition of 3.0 on a bracelet? Something I'm confused. That is, initially you need to personally log in to 3.0, then save it using a letter matrix, or psyleron for example, and then it can be carried anywhere. But you say that changing the world's attitude to the subject, and with a fright then this happens, i.e., your participation is necessary on any?
I ask all this to see, tied if your personal status for all these States.
Clumsy explained of course, but I think the point is clear. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 30, 2012 13:29

no, that is not clear.
matrix and psyleron here by the way at all and.
personally, my condition not being here at all.
Just have methods of working with the world that was available to me for several reasons and cannot be referenced in public sources.
And any psyleron is just a way to give it to someone on the production data in convenient to me and they format. In fact, they nafig not needed, and so much more. Well not hand in a file data write .... :)
Then I start to take any data and make the most. Well, at least the anthem :)

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon Jan 30, 2012 13:49

Wow, what could be the benefits of the anthem!!! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 30, 2012 15:01

anthem let alone for reasons of ethics in relation to other users and authors ( I am not clan war and the authors of the hymn is not easy guys are all the same in any country :) ) but technically no difference.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46

Ie is a state of pure, what they are? For example take channeling, there is always a distortion of the one who receives. I doubt this has anything to do with channeling, but make sure it is necessary.
And that would be to place all points over and, I want to ask whether I currently understand about the 3.0
Quote from my favorite book:
There is a dream, and there's someone he dreams about. A dream is a passing game forms. It is a world whose reality is not absolute, but relative. And yet there is one who sees the dream, the dreamer of dreams. He is the absolute reality in which appear and disappear forms. The dreamer is not a person. Man is part of a dream. The dreamer is the substratum (basis), which raises the dream what makes a dream possible. This is the absolute behind the relative, the timeless behind time, the consciousness in the form of form. The dreamer is consciousness itself, whoever you are.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33

1. Yes a clean condition.
2. quote read. Well, somewhere somehow I guess, but 3.0 is much larger (wider), what an example of the same OZ, which is a subfunction 3.0, and the sleep is only a detail. here, somewhere.
3. could probably do without public 3.0 the public OZ, but I like that joke, where "a pint of beer has not started yet" :) ie while it is possible to give something, I better :) and let's see how much this was true. Reviews show that someone is more than relevant, but the potential of these products for a couple of orders of magnitude (or not measurable) due to the fact that they get now. Including the homemade. And when it will occur the natural way, I may no longer be up to something there is someone to explain how to wrap in the charging system :) but collectively it somehow easier. In General, somewhere in this plan. There are so many people with huge but hidden potential. Creative. And really want to have it revealed now. So 3.0 is current.
Well, all other reasons.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 13, 2012 0:35

Михаил_ wrote:3.0 is much larger (wider), what an example of the same OZ, which is a subfunction 3.0, and the sleep is only a detail.
MichaelYou can/would/will be so kind as to at least and suggest other special cases 3.0 /except OZ/? It is interesting all the same.. :?

Can a "absouletely plan" -
Михаил_ wrote:collectively, it somehow easier. In General, somewhere in this plan. There are so many people with huge but hidden potential. Creative.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 0:15

there is no plan, because it is the natural state. OZ is a variation of it.
As long as enough :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 15, 2012 0:32

Михаил_ wrote:is enough
Thank you! I liked the word "yet".

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 04, 2012 20:59

Michael_
- Easier to influence on a situation, but much more becomes the problem of "how to let go", without this operator "falls out" of state 3.0 inside a situation and required to work as 3.0 - view from outside, looking from the outside.
Please tell me why a much greater problem by releasing situation?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 04, 2012 22:55

Did not understand the question? more pronounced You personally that, without the release situation something does not work? but this is logical....
with increasing softness of the world, exactly as with improving personal capabilities, "background" mesh for the situation with his natusana, has a greater impact than previously.
And the problem is associated with lots of factors from the grazing energy of purpose, to create anchors on the current time and other factors are changing the course and throwaway the initial creative impulse.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Nov 07, 2012 15:08

Michael_
and the observation "thinking" is also part of 3.0? It is sometimes possible to enter a state where I cease to identify with the voice in my head and hear their inner dialogue from the side, as if I'm empty, and thoughts are objects that in this space arise. it is the work of bracelets as I understand it? thank you.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Nov 08, 2012 14:57

my posts are not visible, as always)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 15:11

1. I do not answer to all posts :) because there's a lot of people which is able to respond and often does fine without me :) in this case, I apparently cherished the hope that it will.

2. what it is depends on specifics. I.e., in General, we can assume that this is including the work of bracelets. But realistically, such conditions can be many. And does this apply to 3.0 depends on the specifics, it is likely - no. Ie this may be a consequence of using 3.0, but at this time most likely You are in full 3.0, since there are ideas which separately and they work. Something like a partial entrance into a state.
3. the nature of such thought can also be different. For example, they can simply be "induced". And can be their.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Nov 08, 2012 15:25

МерКаБа wrote:like I'm void
So it's philosophy is, we have been taught to think of themselves as a set of individual and social characteristics. Well type "I'm such and such and such..." this body, this role function and so on. Perhaps this was said by the ancient as the great emptiness, restaustenite with his "tools" or "embodiment of" big deal on the road of self-realization.

And three, does this let the Big M. judge.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Nov 08, 2012 16:18

As I can not understand the essence of the state 3.0. And I wonder why people don't ask and how they define what is included in 3.0? Is it something sacred, something that cannot be named or just words can't describe, because it is beyond thought?
Or this level:
- How do I know if it's 3.0?
- You stop to ask yourself this question. :)

I guess humanity is moving towards the termination of the power of thoughts and other unconscious reactions over a man , so I ask, running in the same direction 3.0, focused on dis-identification with the form.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Nov 08, 2012 16:28

just words cannot describe
It is possible, but any description is only a special case, possibly unique to each person.
- How do I know if it's 3.0?
- You stop to ask yourself this question.
Here :wink:

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Nov 08, 2012 17:03

МерКаБа wrote:- How do I know if it's 3.0?
It is a psychological trap to get you either to independently determine the many subjective variables, i.e., empirically, or whatever the "heavenly voice" what some authority said it is black and is not black.
:?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 08, 2012 18:20

МерКаБа wrote:as I can not understand the essence of the state 3.0. And I wonder why people don't ask and how they define what is included in 3.0? Is it something sacred, something that cannot be named or just words can't describe, because it is beyond thought?
I remembered the anecdote presented here as a Logician (literally do not remember, but to the point):
Doctor, I want potency as a neighbor.
Why?
-Well, he's 70, but he still every day is for the girls to run.
-With what You have?
-He told me.
-Well, You tell me......

How to define? Caught the ISS, the arm 3.0, the forum wrote about "roof raiser" from 3.0, well, just now I can write.......
Perception 3.0 multi-dimensional, three-dimensional, "outside" the World in a locality (in the area of the space of Personal Power) as a material for creativity, it's not that sacred, but that it is more correct not to describe because of the very high degree of abstraction, although there are a lot of nuances, such as consciousness begins to operate algorithms (logical constructions and transformations), and pure (abstract) principles and the primary stream. Ie conditional (to understand) that "the ball became a cube you just need to change it form" to "wooden ball was an iron cube you want to change its form and material, to get the wooden ball "out of nothing" you need to take this "nothing" and enter the parameters of shape, size, material, density, weight etc. and you can not go))))))) (if to take the principles of organization of matter, like the same metal, by default, when a shape, size and material designation, this object can have mass and density and color and temperature and the specific alloy composition and if it is important even the smell, in accordance with the perception parameter "metal" Operator) This example of the organization of materialization (I'm still not available, try and "melt" existing, but not in materials and processes, changing their parameters)to describe the perception of "external" (World) in 3.0. Ie 3.0 is not just a "roof raiser" Operator, and a different perception of the World and the Operator's capabilities of interacting with him. Is a "magical" state (even partially) with such possibilities of power with nothing to confuse.......

Sincerely, MAG.no <