BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Михаил_
Разработчик
BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:57

Браслет жизни 2.4 (черное дерево)
Браслет жизни 2.2ОС+ (обтекатель+стопмагия)
Карта 2.2ОС+ (обтекатель + стопмагия)

In the office there were "weighted" version 2.0, namely 2.1...
operated with care and caution :) description will follow in the coming hours....
currently is produced only in the "basic" form factor - the Crimean wide wood bangle (the ones that for a typical 2.0 at 1000R) in case 2.1 will cost 2000P. Not recommended for beginners in the use of the BZ. As the first appearance of the 3.0 calling for caution. All people are different, based on the data known to me on this version, I can quite accurately describe her work and the possible differences from the base 2.0, the possible differences in the "symptoms" from wearing, but since everyone is different, something to anticipate all of the details hard... and those that I know enough to warnings. Basil here said that lucky 2pcs 2.1 home in the trunk of a car :) i.e. away from yourself.
It is... introduction to the description, we assume that it is a warning that will be understood correctly.
Perhaps, after a specific analysis of work 2.1, we will replace them all "flow" produced by 2.0, although this is problematic, due to the fact that the procedure of their "EQ" is more manual and complicated, requires individual work with each BJ. However, until this is not possible (replacing all 2.0) is very far away and I'm not sure what it is, because the process of habituation to the new version is pretty tough and looks like she will remain an independent product line 2.x.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17

The actual description...
Regular users of our products know that some time ago we developed two systems "quick record" for different versions of BJ, namely 3.0 and Lite 1.0 Lite is available publicly and free of charge. Their job is tougher than regular BJ versions. In the case of 3.0 it is also due to the somewhat "simplified" version, but in the case of Lite 1.0, the rigidity of the device is that the version of the somewhat reduced flexibility in the use of brighter abilities recovery of the cocoon of man. This version is less adapts to the characteristics of each operator and more under the need to provide shoulder strength for corrective actions when certain problems.

This more stringent approach, and also the fact that since the release of 2.0 was released a number of other products and encouraged to make 2.1 as a stronger and more effective version.

Technically 2.1 is 2.0, a special additional processing, using the initial conditions used for the "E" technology, but do not apply the means to fix this particular "E" state.
However, this is not a standard charging cycle the other system, and fundamentally different conditions (location, instrument, type, and signal strength effects).
This gave the opportunity praviti a number of effects 2.0 is brighter than in the basic version. In addition, in the 2.1 added the following features:
- better integration with БЖ3.0 all versions (need to add the program КО2.0, since 3.0 came later).
- good integration (improved two-way communication) with all products of the series Ah, starting from at
- enhanced regeneration of the cocoon
- heavy work with "educational" interactive systems, the first of which is a series of cartridges Vx (work with perception, vision)
- enhanced recovery of human abilities, the restoration of the cocoon so that it and from an energy point of view and from the point of view of compliance of the body, could "serve" these abilities.
the more active function of their own security operator
- a more Autonomous and regular activation module "Explorer experience" to activate their own abilities and their recovery
.... a number of other minor changes .....
Most of the changes for the work TO not affect the base functionality for all BJ 1.0-2.x - total and is not divisible in nature.

2.1 also integrates better with 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8, being able to switch to paired work with them when you activate these qualities.
Increased "maximum power" of the BZ.

Nuances - all experiencing this product was confirmed ojidanie - 2.1 initially requires a lot of strength to the body and used for more active regeneration. What this means in terms of the practices of the first weeks work with 2.1? May VERY want to sleep. Including spontaneously, suddenly. Particularly careful in transport and, especially, while driving!!! Can ache the body can change preferences in food.
Can be a decent situational meltdown.
This process can take from days to several weeks.
In view of the fact that these effects may not be desirable in certain circumstances should, if necessary, to adjust the time of continuous operation with 2.1 and account for the prolonged (after removing) it.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 13:19

Ie it is additionally applied to the 2.0 program FOR redistribution capacity listed in the description area?
Михаил_ wrote:.... a number of other minor changes .....
What application areas are they?
Will it be possible upgrade 2.0 to 2.1?
Or is it originally a different way of charging USB 2.0 outputs 2.1?

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:25

1. no, that's not the only program TO as charge 2.0 (and 2.1) is to integrate and BJ, i.e. charging is done at the same time, the integration is nice and deep. If you just rewrite the program FOR the integration with their own properties BJ will be worse.

2. minor changes relate to the already mentioned areas (see description above) - development, security, body work and work with the world. They just sometimes hard to describe in text.

3. all done 2.1 from 2.0. Theoretically, any 2.0 can upgrade. The question whether to make a "air show" in the sense of postage there and back.
The upgrade cost will obviously be equal to the difference of the values of basic wood versions, i.e. 1T.

In addition, it must then provide each BJ by the tag to not confuse them (the charging zone allows you to place it about 20 BJ - this is still the daily max production 2.1)

upgrade 2.x in my opinion, does not make sense, because it may lose partially their own."x" properties, but in combination with 2.1 they will appear stronger if you focus on 2.x

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 17:24

1. some of the first users of 2.1 are strong enough chatter for events - call for accuracy use.

2. I have 2.1 on the left hand still causes drowsiness, it might be that for some time

in other words - hard he is hard.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 20, 2011 17:36

The chatter on the events where there is initial tension? Or without any laws? How many such tests pay off in the manifested increase efficiency in certain areas indicated in the description? What is the stiffness at the point of application, for example,
Михаил_ wrote:- a more active function of own safety of the operator
the expected differences with basic protection 3.0, 2.0? How do they differ?

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 17:57

the chattering of household stuff - for example the strange behavior of other cars on the road reprovals on the first day of work with 2.1 ( not me).
I died right earpiece stereo headset, although the cause was chronic (crushed body, a hairline fracture on the Board, other f-tsii there for a long time worked not always).
and so on... ie not in the current areas of tension, just close. For example, the phone suddenly began to behave as if you just pasted at the (slightly more spontaneous and obvious effects at appeared).
Are shake some reality, somewhere in the safe zone, but near its border.
Justification - .... I think it is :) otherwise the version would not be released. Just that its "shoulders" has a great load, the cause of chattering in General is more than understandable - too rapid changes in the operator plus a fundamental change of the operator that would otherwise build up probability in the future that affects the present in the form of a shake.

The rigidity is manifested mainly in the restoration and training of the operator. At the point of applications such as security, it means that means Arsenal will be more Autonomous and reflexive application is configured to mode "troubled times" - i.e., a more sharp and active response that puts at the forefront the safety of the operator and his environment.
In this case the differences from 2.0 and 3.0 (e.g. security) associated with the deeper integration of all the possible products and their resource + with the activation of the possibilities of the operator, direct that the 2.0 is not, if it does not the operator itself, and in 3.0 it is switched immediately and the same, usually on the background of conscious work.
Thus, 2.1 is something like the rigid nature of the teacher, which does not slope, but at the same time he is not ploshay.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 18:00

However, given the fact that training mode is almost the ultimate and also taken active measures to restore all that arm will turn up, it may create some inconvenience and sometimes, perhaps and risks. For myself, I think this is justified.
Well, you have to understand that I am a known control freak, worse than that arouse where the boy had two tickets, and even travel.... so maybe I'm on the subject of stiffness, you need to look at the average user. Here is the 3.0, even the S+, was for untrained people in General, harmless on facts and observations - very useful. I.e. the data is taken from me and the inner circle often show tighter effects than the more ordinary user.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 20, 2011 18:21

You just experience the differences too... So once You carefully keep track of evaluating, that may seem more rigid than the previous, then there is all "stale", without chattering.
But in General it is clear what the difference is in the redistribution of priorities and "pulling" useful qualities...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 18:34

yeah... sort of.. in General was done in the first place on your tasks and needs, but like almost everything. There are exceptions when done because it is clear that it is necessary, either because that's a cool idea comes to mind and need to check its implementation.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 20, 2011 19:01

In conjunction with other BJ the Operator, this version performs its task independently or redistributes resources from other BJ their targets? As they BJ 2.x the priorities are divided among themselves? With 3.0 there is clear increase in the resource by doubling the integration, well, much much cooler:)?
But seriously, I understand that 2.1 gives more possibilities to the Operator 3.0 to work with TO due to the indicated properties?

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42

Michael, and on her feet 2.1 will also work, or the effect will change? The first time, it is preferable to work on the hands or both.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50

can both, but I still have enough 1st hand and I sometimes removed leaving a bare 5shtuk 3.0

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01

2.1 the impact is felt immediately. Tried 2.1 EK (and only met him and decided to conduct an experiment in EK) was immediately cut down and work was not necessary. Involved when the time is over. Coincidences do happen but I have long been in EK do not cut down, and here imperceptibly and quickly. And in the first few hours always felt his presence.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:41

Олег27, when comparing 2.1 with 2.0 what is the first difference (even if only in nuances) POPs up in practice? The fact that this time the camera was cut down, in my opinion partly natural streams to redirect to the updating and prescribing qualities 2.1, I think a similar effect can be hunted in many system innovations, which subsequently loses its relevance from the "nakatannomu" systemic changes. Costly to pave the road again, usually a lot of effort and resources required, but repairs of this road - less significant item of expenditure, so that resources are freed and more... not less useful.

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57

MAG.no. BJ 2.1 reminds than BJ 2.6 as soon as dewees. He firmly begins to register. And I only wore a few times just for a few seconds(a minute somewhere)while gradually accustom.Although I wear constantly but 3.0 2.1 harsh at first. Would not advise others not worn for a long time, 2.0 and 2.x immediately put 2.1 .Though :? think for yourself .

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Mar 22, 2011 13:26

So it's understandable why...
When the actualization is a hard one (literally) direction, then get a small bias, which is reflected in perception, yet our unique body (with the support of "external sources" of energy structures in particular) will begin to harmonize the situation and these phenomena will stop. A simple example, you no longer have to have physical exertion, prolonged stress leads to faster fatigue and possible posteffects related to lactic acid production and increased muscle tone is basically the same bias... sometimes useful. Poizuchat 2.1...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34

Маг.нет wrote:Олег27, when comparing 2.1 with 2.0 what is the first difference (even if only in nuances) POPs up in practice? The fact that this time the camera was cut down, in my opinion partly natural streams to redirect to the updating and prescribing qualities 2.1, I think a similar effect can be hunted in many system innovations, which subsequently loses its relevance from the "nakatannomu" systemic changes. Costly to pave the road again, usually a lot of effort and resources required, but repairs of this road - less significant item of expenditure, so that resources are freed and more... not less useful.

Sincerely, MAG.no
MAG.no. The first impression of the difference 2.1. and 2.0 is only in the sensations. 2.1 felt immediately, in contrast to the 2.0 as soon As I felt wearing makeup and more like 2.7 than 2.6, but a little of some other properties IMHO (all day use). And it is interesting that at first strongly felt, then everything calmed down and after some time again.
As for the case of EK, then 3.0 also did such experiments, and with the older versions, and nothing like that happened. Although well aware that some possible individual layering the SAUCE, so to speak.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:54

Олег27 thank you! All clear. As for the older versions of BJ, they are actually softer than the light. At the expense of flexibility. But sometimes a narrow jurisdiction can be even more useful than having multiple elections.
Boom to try...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 23, 2011 14:09

2.1 is designed to work with the operator ( at the operator's side in the first place ) plus the integration of all products, tighter than before, plus to work with the situation if it is a security setting (i.e. in an emergency work situation).
Mostly all the same to work with me, but surprisingly it is immediately shown at least a slight change in its potential and other products start to work more efficiently.... well somewhere so, if very briefly.
The feeling from 2.6 at Lily, most likely from a greater integration of everything (including her with her 3.0 and 2.1) and enough hard work БЖ2.1 with her. I do not perceive.

"Off" in EK Oleg is also natural, and really not the same as with the rest of the BZ, for the same reasons, the regeneration qualities of the cocoon.

Naturally, all these changes are not instant, but the point about it.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Mar 23, 2011 14:44

Optimizer-aktualizator control BJ..... while he BJ:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Сатурн

Post by Сатурн » Wed Mar 23, 2011 14:57

Олег27
you wrote:"the First impression of the difference 2.1. and 2.0 is only in the sensations. 2.1 felt immediately, in contrast to the 2.0 as soon As I felt wearing makeup and more like 2.7 than 2.6, but a little of some other properties IMHO (all day use). And it is interesting that at first strongly felt, then everything calmed down and after some time again.
As for the case of EK, then 3.0 also did such experiments, and with the older versions, and nothing like that happened. Although well aware that some possible individual layering the SAUCE, so to speak."
Himself wearing a version 2.0 - and 2.6 PCs - 1 PCs. I want to buy a 2.1, I have a question, do you wear BJ 2.7?

Сатурн

Post by Сатурн » Wed Mar 23, 2011 14:59

amendment to my previous message BJ 2.0 wear 2 pieces

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 23, 2011 17:03

Михаил_ wrote:2.1 is designed to work with the operator ( at the operator's side in the first place ) plus the integration of all products, tighter than before, plus to work with the situation if it is a security setting (i.e. in an emergency work situation).
Mostly all the same to work with me, but surprisingly it is immediately shown at least a slight change in its potential and other products start to work more efficiently.... well somewhere so, if very briefly.
The feeling from 2.6 at Lily, most likely from a greater integration of everything (including her with her 3.0 and 2.1) and enough hard work БЖ2.1 with her. I do not perceive.

"Off" in EK Oleg is also natural, and really not the same as with the rest of the BZ, for the same reasons, the regeneration qualities of the cocoon.

Naturally, all these changes are not instant, but the point about it.
Perhaps 2.1 is rigidly felt like 2.6 because I'm on the phone sticker ,BJ 3.0 and 2.0. plus Svetlitsa super in the pocket. And given amuletic-oberdiek. Also in office you have to soprikasalis with other products that are kicking not weak. Sometimes I can feel a strong overload.,put protection on yourself .Therefore, any new product when you are testing may behave differently,it all depends on what I line of the BZ .

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Mar 23, 2011 21:22

With a large number of active devices in the initial fitting process harmonization (property control 2.1) can probably give such a feeling, I think this is normal, surprisingly it would be the opposite:)

Sincerely, MAG.no