BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Мастер 108
Re: BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 17:22

Olgert, you must-nnadtsatoe the user with this question.
Question is answered many times — there is a powerful energetic flow (to the body). For example, I was not only redness, but also burn classic water bottle (yeah, from the wooden bracelet around here somewhere I even have a photo posted).
What to do with it? Well, the usual steps for healing the skin, and to avoid "relapse" :) you can adjust the time wearing BJ (wear - off) and/or make a fabric-lined to reduce energy exchange processes.

PS re-Read this thread above there is also have the answer to this question.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 18:39

Likely for an elderly person, a 2.4 - too hard, although there are plenty of examples of usage and more stringent versions in all age groups (my mother for example uses Rulers 2pcs, although not wear them constantly).
Your assumptions are apparently correct.
Is removed from the human phantom, he can continue to work if you remove the bracelet (although I like it now just in case remotely reset, but usually this statement bracelet makes himself).
The only question You bracelet bought here or in artifacts(the assumption made in connection with the mention of the SHEMA) ? it made of ebony ? the thing is that about a year and a half ago we had to dispose of a whole batch of polisandra BJ - it turned out that some people have it (polisandr) with constant use causes an allergic reaction. All the dealers then those BJ withdrew, but a warehouse of artifacts updated including in connection with the stock remote from Moscow's point of sales (meaning Peter), sometimes with mishaps, perhaps they're stuck somewhere, then it's just another story about material media (although apparently there is a reaction of the aggregate).

In the future, would recommend a map transfer instead of 2.4 (which is 2.2) or a plastic card OS 2.2+, or broadcast 2.2 - more even distribution across the cocoon - there is no point of reloading in the area of the bracelet.
In your case a replacement can be produced for free. Yet, despite the fact that sometimes products give a strong reaction (I myself regularly receive when reloading under links something similar, but passes quickly, but my body is cleaner of course), usually have such a bearing in such a vivid form does not happen - it's extremely rare and I want everyone to be happy with the result, for which BJ and made...
T/e for the map transfer and/or map 2.2 OS+ can be replaced, the stream can not be replaced (not clear how much to include for what period is not an adequate substitute for the leaves). Next, at your discretion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 18:43

Statistics on the much older little people, broadcast on elderly relatives, many who includes a lot of years, and the bracelets here write a little, guided by their personal and familiar observation. Master 108 rights, but since the trail remains, you will probably overload even phantom (he is still weaker than the BJ). In other words, removed BJ continues to work in the area where he was wearing.
Obviously, with age, the number of cohabitants in the tissues of the body grows very much (well, except for options when a person is heavily engaged in HLS).
You can also recommend komplexnye measures are not part of our Arsenal for cleaning the body (of the available drugs course Board/асд2/extract praprotnik seeds, etc., are in the branches of health on my forum) t/e that will help the body to purify and withdraw toxins - naturally in a sparing mode (age).

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 23:49

And that's what I remember. When worn out 4 Amp and I have a weird skin. Hands were small purulent pimples and I had to remove AMB. And on his feet, huge blisters bubble. I thought that the size is not suitable. Rubbed my feet. And now all write that it's an Allergy. And my amp smelled like vinegar. :? The smell of some specific was. I think it was 2014 Il 2015. And on the left cheek there was a huge tumor. :? I even complained to Michael.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:44

no, AMB Allergy does not happen all the writing which is FINE when reloading and strong working with the body education energy burns under bracelets - just too much energy passes, when trenirovannost the cocoon happens only in critical or stress situations.
The smell from AMB-it, sorry, bracelets are not connected, again with the condition of the body. BJ ebony 8 years or whatever continuously do and that's all right. Only one experiment with a change of wood were not successful, but it was only 2.4 and it was really a year ago, other versions of polisandra had not been seen.

Ольгерт

Post by Ольгерт » Sat Mar 31, 2018 15:35

Thanks for the clarification, Michael. The bracelet I bought in St. Petersburg. Bought for my parents and wife's parents, dark wood/ left a bunch on your picture/. Women have no problem at all.In the above case, the situation slowly returned to normal, but the second man also was allergic, but a lesser degree of severity. So I would like to exchange 2 bracelets the same, but a different tree. With the store has been contacted.Well now, the situation will be dosed wearing under your guidance

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 21:46

Please in any case change ALL these bracelets. Really left a bunch of it is still not dark but rather sredneroznichnaja.
We seized them after 2 occasions and then all users just in case replaced. For many years, used a lot of different kinds of valuable wood and for the first time is not want to check (I mean, You write that the woman is fine).
In theory they should not remain in the warehouse, apparently Peter did not make it information that they need to pass/return.
Specify how many you need to replace please.