Range. A new product in the social. the line.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Range. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 14:04

Lite-Lite version.
ZAS
FRA
KOA
later will do a couple more less light, in addition to commercial.
Браслет Спектр-4

Малика

Re: Spectrum. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by Малика » Thu May 17, 2012 15:39

Michael, and where you can read about the Range ?
Wrote on two cards the matrix, one in his pocket and the other held in the palm of your hand. From the forehead to the crown feel something like hissing, whistling, language whether burns like pepper, or buzzing kind of energy :?
And even aching teeth.
Last edited by Малика on Thu May 17, 2012 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu May 17, 2012 15:51

The answer is found in this thread :) viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4136&start=125

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu May 17, 2012 16:30

As soon as I read about "pre-premiere" of the product Range wrote with a thick marker a few square pieces of thin paper matrix Range-light-light. In a few minutes after I put it in my pocket one piece of paper has already begun odumase in the head of a movement /for me in that time was a very delicate bracelet 3.0 N, and in the other pocket, spun the track G3.0N/.
We have the rain, and I had to go in the immediate vicinity of the house and sings wearing a certain hat. I had to wait a couple of Gypsies /man and woman/ so I can do what I came for. Spontaneously decided to join in with /without effects, just to try what it feels like/ to 'Gypsy egregor'. 'Between the hat and head' /figuratively/ what channel. :shock: These two man /man and woman/ I saw that I'm waiting for patience, began to act deliberately slow. :lol: I'm waiting, not rushing in any way and at some point they did something wrong /don't understand the Romani language, to say what exactly happened, and they had to leave very suddenly. :lol: I just sat and waited, not even looking at them.
When I got home put under the hat of another piece of paper with a matrix Range-light-light, and now I feel dizzy in the brain, where approximately matrix /on top of/.

I think that will be a certain effect if this matrix is applied to items-items that most connects us with society /phone, cards, notes.../. But, of course, for example, family relationships can make sense to use other objects in addition to carrying on... For those who frequently sign documents, it would be useful to charge handle... For artists... a Lot of you can come up with.. Probably, but with system Genie has something in common with the module Control of the egregore. It seems that together with the Stabilizer of /and not just/ will give a strong advantage in Solamnia relationships /of course respecting the harmony in the broad sense of this concept/.

Svyazalsya with his wife, she is in the present moment at work to write such a matrix, and then we'll see how she feels this because she is physically almost does not enjoy BJ.

PS I understand how to 'disconnect' from egregore has the intention to specify this.

p. p. S. also noticed that when I read information on a particular topic in a website /forum/ - there is a movement associated with the matrix.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 18:57

Spectrum is one of the key products among the entire line, and generally among all of our products.
It efficiently closes the other products and personal capabilities of the operator a new level of relationship in society.

Naturally the first time can be some funny moments. The difference between the left and the right hand is also visible (with the bracelet).
I personally run it was worth the broken glass :) (or the implementation itself - who will understand him ).

Moon

Post by Moon » Thu May 17, 2012 22:01

Possible simultaneous sock ( to the right and left hands ) two bracelets Range ?
And what kind of wood is, bracelets in stock now? And what kind of wood bracelets will be in stock later?
Is it possible to buy two of the same bracelets?( to be worn together on the right and left hands)

Thanks in advance !

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 22:20

1. at the same time.
2. Yes, it is possible to take two, I think they have not managed that....
3. now wood is used:
African Blackwood
African black ebony
the Australian acacia
snakewood (Central America) http://www.yoshinkan.ru/wood12.html
West Indian grenadilla
African wenge http://www.antara.ru/collection/descript/6.html

2 link each.
Some components may have changed, but the overall package will be about the same.
I see that the product is balanced. Local wood is not very necessary, and foreign coverage of the territory should have a certain specificity, not all they need but something that should be mandatory.
Carefully pliz.
Just left me reeling crawled each overload working locally Y4 and thereby range.
Called back from my way - in his opinion a sign of the settlement of the same slightly changed the spelling of the name. Asked what the version of the present he is now :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Thu May 17, 2012 23:50

Thank you! Take two!
Caution understand!
I'll try not to overload! :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43

bofara wrote:then see how she feels this because she is physically almost does not enjoy BJ.
Said that he wrote a matrix on a small piece of paper with a thin pen. Didn't feel anything on pervym look. But from what she said about the very fast development of two events, one related to her work, and the other with the University /while there is some connection between the 'players' in them :shock: and also joined third party in a very good direction for her, it is possible to draw some preliminary conclusions. :)

In addition, yesterday I suddenly received insight /like there is a specific time of day in which I get sometimes such things/ connected with certain family relations /my mom and her cousin/, positive for both parties development of circumstances. Naturally, I immediately told my mom about babe, I'll see how the process goes /but I think that there would be inertia in time because the specific relations of 'players'/.

Друид

Post by Друид » Fri May 18, 2012 14:40

del
Last edited by Друид on Sun May 20, 2012 9:25, edited 1 time in total.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri May 18, 2012 19:19

good day!
Tell me, please, Michael, new izdeliya Range is what You said:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3908&start=50
In addition to the existing Ah and AW, we plan to expand the social series of special product, decreasing the overall probability of negative events and interactions and enhancing the probability of positive and very positive.(.....) But we decided to do an independent product more focused on the security aspect, so to speak, regardless of personal mood swings, perception and state of the operator.
The working title is a little bit strange - спектр1.
did You post about the range that now poyavilsya for 35тыр in a small quantity?
or the range1 - this is another product?
thanks for the reply.
duplicate question in the thread "proposed changes"

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri May 18, 2012 20:20

PS and also desired of at? or is it a standalone product?

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Sat May 19, 2012 0:04

Do I understand correctly that the bracelet range carries the functions of all BJ 2.x and extensions Ah? That is, he alone replaces all previous items except for the tripod?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2012 12:09

ПрактикОМ wrote:do I understand correctly that the bracelet range carries the functions of all BJ 2.x and extensions Ah? That is, he alone replaces all previous items except for the tripod?
two the first question was answered in the thread about the planned changes. He is independent, he provides security too, but that's about what I wrote.

No, not true, he has no BJ and Oh.
He works with them - i.e. is able to use them in conjunction with their personal f-tions. To do this, they certainly need to have. But even without the ability to integrate different aspects in one place allows you to use a free product (the panacea Lite 3.0, etc.).
Spectrum ears quite personal f-functions. This is a mono product, but it is integrated with the entire product range tighter than usual. What is important when using such structures, and the more interference therein.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat May 19, 2012 12:26

Michael_

With social egregors all clear, and the Range will help with the entrance in the magic egregors?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2012 12:58

Any. He do not care. The only question is whether you want to climb and why. Ie every action has certain consequences. Why do You need to understand yourself. You can even take control of certain magical egregore itself :) if you pull :) i.e. the product then the opportunity will.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat May 19, 2012 14:37

what if the paint matrix, the pouch in which lie keychains Ah
or better not?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat May 19, 2012 14:42

If I had to characterize the work of the matrix Range-light-light, using only one word, I would use the word "friendly" :)
But, of course, is the verbal description in any event, it is best to use and enjoy the effects... :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2012 16:34

СтАвР wrote:what if the paint matrix, the pouch in which lie the keychains Ah
or better not?
do not... and something else, partially rubs them :)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat May 19, 2012 17:55

bofara wrote: I would use the word "friendly" :)
join.
I would also add "soft" and VERY POWERFUL. The feeling is that before you a heavy stone; one kick of his place and not move, but if you ask for it to push and it will roll - not enough :-)

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Sat May 19, 2012 18:51

Now I understand, thank you for your answer.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 19, 2012 22:01

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun May 20, 2012 0:10

this...this...this is power
photos just :shock: :D bi :wiz
much

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun May 20, 2012 11:18

I put under the pillow a piece of cardboard with the matrix, midnight, aching jaw, and when asleep, you dream educational film on energy column in the spine. The second night the same dream educational.. in General, another interesting thing appeared in our Arsenal :)
Michael, the map transfer to Facilities are planned ?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun May 20, 2012 12:54

At Spectrum

mode 1 - I'm your
mode 2 - operator
mode 3 - mutual aid

And the output mode and disconnecting from the egregors provided?