As-Humanity

Шломо
As-Humanity

Post by Шломо » Thu Jul 12, 2012 18:41

АС-5 «Человечность»

Michael,are you planning to make as-humaneness in the form of a cube or sphere.
I think it would be a very useful thing for people working in the team,
especially in hospitals.For a better understanding between people
as a result of more teamwork

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: as-Humanity

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:19

It is of course possible. The question whether there is a demand. Each 3-d item, it's a fair time of my colleagues for rendering 3D models (there are many individual points - millions, heavy task, even view in 3D apps as a whole - not just pieces).
Then typically printed copies. Which has its cost. Note that we have at least 4 outlets + normally, I prefer to select constant internal testers 1-2 products. Total comes to minimal circulation is somewhere 10K copies (it does say so at least).
In General, the time + money. Then if it is, then sorry and this and that.
Humanity has not yet the mass demand.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:21

the last phrase turned out ambiguous :)

In General, if several members of the forum will Express interest can certainly do.
And I tired to expand the line. Trying very hard not to do - comes out after all.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jul 27, 2012 16:01

How much efficiency(so to speak) in the keychain(like from stop magic) will increase in comparison with the plate? Another question, have plates and stickers are the same efficiency?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 17:49

have a keychain plates and stickers, the effectiveness is approximately equal.
On the basis of wear resistance and yet a little more power - plate is recommended, if convenient.

more powerful constructs possible to custom manufacturing.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Fri Aug 31, 2012 0:12

my experience with the application: in the family, improved relationships,improved mutual understanding with parents(I mean,that has resolved the problem of understanding the different generations,i.e., different views on life,and Asch,as the SOMO is coming together)
work to improve relations with the boss and the staff,the various controversial issues are dealt with a nice friendly tone,without any aggression and irritability is the clarification of relationships and problem solving.In public transport people become polite and kind to each other.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58

personally to me this is a standing artifact!
I like the culture of behavior and communication among people,and just
purely human relations,something which unfortunately is lacking in the modern
society.You begin to apply friendly and people aggressive, this aggression is replaced by kindness.Well, how would all the people near you are people,
improved understanding.Even the showdown takes place on a calm note.
for himself noted that have become more loyal as it is to accept the fault of people instead of the critics understanding and compassion.
noticed that BJ panacea + isn some people have on me something like irritability, ie, I become the object who are trying all the time to Express something(like teach a life, for example).Let's say about Iim-3 someone from participants of the forum in the appropriate thread described a similar effect of irritability and the desire for conflict among the employees when Iim-3 was in the office,so this effect just is smoothed as humanity.Personally it's a waste of your life and mental energy on anger,irritability and conflicts with people.Well, as humanity does not in any way deprive you of the qualities of man's nature and doesn't make you childish,it all happens in a natural harmonious way.
Good luck and good!

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:19

I believe that this artifact is very valuable to each family who cherish a favorable and friendly relations and mutual understanding for whom it is important that their children never have witnessed family quarrels and scandals often lead to divorce.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59

Yeah, that's right...
but a couple of comments.
Panacea may cause a conflict situation - working through algorithms in a cocoon. Her goal is to bring to a conscious level the ability not to get into conflicts.
Isn+ panacea can also provoke people to irritability as You begin to imagine a "piece of cake" delicious energy, but it's hard to bite .... is the autopilot instilled in them since childhood.

ИСН3 in the office, and now there is (in that about which wrote Basil), one time they are there even two stood.
And I think the nervousness is more because the top was, eventually she came down.
And humanity - Yes, a very useful and enjoyable product.
By the way here to finish Humanity+ (plus). Terribly powerful version.
Unfortunately, a wide range will not be available. Done on E-technology, while in for 1 copy, I don't know when or if I'll do a second instance.
The price is not retail (one forumchanin ordered as a special order).
I am however slightly afraid of what would have happened, as in one Chapter of "OZ" Strugatsky :) (sometimes too good - too bad), but this thing is harmless, because there is ready to satisfy the desire of the customer without regard to the side effects.
the problem with her is that although she affects the experience (in the sense of any of the versions) and on the operator experience and on the experience of other people, but not a "healer", as a 2.1 or a panacea. I.e. in the area of her actions - all good, clean - slowly slide to normal.
You need a very long to keep her in one way or another area to fix, but the positive effect is still there, even the ride on the truck (tail for some time still works). Just columnae algorithms is too ingrained people. So panaceia for example and there comes the "hard" condition for the first.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:30

where better to wear as Humanity? I put in the passport...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:31

In the passport - normally.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:33

Михаил_ wrote:passport - normal.
thank you :)

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:27

I have the awful sensation of cold in the cocoon this sticker disperse (i.e. cold energy awake). Although she is clearly not such emits. I'm confused.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 30, 2013 18:39

Your cold out... probably operator it obviously also works.

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Mon Sep 02, 2013 20:31

Not quite out. 2.1 it clearly drives down (all clearly felt, to the last detail and there is no question), but here a few more. Try more to describe. When attempting to tune on it in the cocoon (pre-selected location of the broadcast of course), there is a feeling of cold. The breeze, as if from the sea blows, the meat even starts to go numb in this place. The energy feels artificial, as if from the air blower. She does not leave, it is, although holding feel normal energy, characteristic of all BJ. It is not 100 out of 100, but it slips and it with her.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 0:29

well, I say - interaction with structures in the cocoon leads to the release of the cold in them because of the structure associated with the wrong experience.
and by the way there is no such "conventional energy BJ" BJ because it covers 100% of the range of the natural energies of the world and there are those that are in demand. pulling is not a standard they could reach.

Красавица

Post by Красавица » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36

And I'm on the phone glued "Humanity", he is always with me and other stickers on it. It's like the right place for her?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36

quite.....

Красавица

Post by Красавица » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:43

Thank you :)

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Thu Sep 05, 2013 22:13

Михаил_ wrote:well, I say - interaction with structures in the cocoon leads to the release of the cold in them because of the structure associated with the wrong experience.
and by the way there is no such "conventional energy BJ" BJ because it covers 100% of the range of the natural energies of the world and there are those that are in demand. pulling is not a standard they could reach.
The cold is not my say so. All the beam, I figured it out.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 05, 2013 22:33

Well and good.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:17

Hello,
Decided to repeat his question, which is posted on the forum openmedia.
I would like to ask about the artifact Humanity.
I now live not in Russia and at first I was impressed by the amount of kindness and patience, which I saw every day in different forms. Now I deal with a lot and don't notice much, I feel more like a robot, wearing a social mask, and part of the system (possibly burnout). In Russia there are the people who would like some attention, the manifestation of human interest, not idle curiosity (that was then, what to gossip), especially since I'm the one here is not easy. Simple human attention and sympathy. To me it is all the more disappointing because there are strangers, happens, trying to help me and give. A couple of loved ones (really, who came from Russia), on the contrary, pulled away from me, as soon as there was any hint of a health problem.
If I have this artifact, if it can somehow "stir up" people from my former environment, who are now far away from me?
And broadcast, similar to an artifact of Humanity, does not exist?
Do I have to buy at, if I take broadcast PC+?

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14

Good people will see my question, please.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:48

Good people come and watch :)
1. At and PC+ are completely different and useful things. And no, there's nothing "mandatory".... At useful for most of the products, PC+ gives a good washing, but at the same is possible in scratch to do so at least....
2. As far as I remember while humanity is not among the broadcasts....
3. The reasons You described phenomena leave a few for the scope of this product (and well illustrated senior seminar topics specific territorialnye and other processes on a global scale).
4. Of course once the product is "Humanity" in You described will affect, but I would in your place would have thought better on how to learn to not be dependent on such pieces. Accept people for who they are, and if they state that they are not very useful to communicate - cut signified communication. Close to us, those with whom comfortable and pleasantly to communicate.
In essence, the humanity, how the product was conceived as a stick-pomagalski pulse action to mitigate the social contacts enhancement factor of humanity in those whom with it is .... problemki.... this is not an absolute tool, otherwise it would be too easy and the world could easily "fix" from its current state.

In reality, features of society, described in the Seminary теме2, in various slightly different shades now described by so many people, although sometimes a little on the other sides. Recently, for example, saw Kamyshenskogo article 2014, tyunyaev a little about biorobots told in a heap the last video, although I don't fully agree with that from another story, it's not so flat and your problem is not so simple.
Just humanity this is not the way to ennoble all from relatives living in areas with hard living conditions.
You know, I many outside Russia say they do not want to communicate even moved because they are "stale and unresponsive," and perhaps that they are not on their own in fact.

In other words, my answer is a solution to your problem inside, the AC may help but is this1%% or 70%% of problem - I don't know the prognosis for this situation is not very optimistic.
I recommend to use as more immediate in everyday social interactions.
And perhaps all this should work in guided dive???
Success.<

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2018 16:45

Thank you very much.