AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:01

Браслет АМБ

Decided to create a separate branch for reviews on AMB bracelets and discuss what connected with them.
Please previously published reviews of here to copy.
Then, after I described the situation with the possibility of obtaining a "second prize" (requests received, remember, realize) began to come too many issues, including through the office about the possibility of a potential acquisition.
In order to remove them, the situation is this:
1. soon we plan serial production of the AMB, and their entry into the open market. There are plenty of reasons that I don't want to sound (a long, tedious and that is our internal affair).
2. I wasn't planning on a prize distribution to generate a buzz around this "thing" (I can't even call AMB a Subversion of the BZ, while in the whole concept, or BJ closer to BJ), but the hype has turned, and people are demanding the development of the situation. in response to this I can say the following. I see two ways anyone could be to AMB.
1) execution of public works for testing AMB "brand new" in a given volume and with the correct commit of the result (hard. tedious and people need something to stimulate and / or to persuade to such a test), but conditionally free, not including communication with people and process.
2) temporarily I will make it possible to purchase several pieces of "sets" of 4 AMB (either for personal use or for division within the family, the clubbing of the forum - not allowed). - expensive, but fast :)so to speak with minimal downtime.

Total number of such sets is, you can tell somewhat exclusive, it will be limited in time, and offer 1).
By the way, it is possible to say so - I already know how this works on people, so the test is interesting from another perspective, from the perspective of the analysis of the medium of the masses on the current state and the ability to quickly start the regeneration of a wide profile of this concept.

What will happen with this version - I can't tell yet, but the plans were delivered to the mass market not yet in sight.
Suggestions 1) and 2) may be withdrawn at any time with a warning for 1-2 weeks.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:08

Yes, I will carry this topic and other posts about AMB - please do not surprised, this is normal things :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:25

about the conditions for PP1) and 2)
1) you need to spend testirovanie with tonic IPS group of at least 10 people (in different age)
testing according to the scheme 1. to AMB, 2. after 1 hour the SBA, a day after the SBA, and the results to record on video along with feedback on the status and emotions of people (in an hour and through the night). Testing is performed using test wristbands (paper, similar test for other versions of BJ, is made of the "capacity" of bracelets in different clubs of the institution), test bracelets will be cooked later and are available through the office. The test results in the summary table, a textual description, and video - to provide for internal reporting (not necessarily publicly). Criteria for age and social groups - no. Mandatory requirement - people must not have experience with BJ in General and the amount shall not be less than 10 people (more is possible).
They can be attracted for example by telling about the interestingness of the test "Tonicheskie IPS" and its authors (read in the available sources and Wikipedia) or something, it's yours.
the sequence of such application in the office - getting the right number of test paper of the BZ - testing, reporting (including video) and send me the receipt of AMB. Video you plan to use the private way.

2) fast but expensive. 100T = set of 4 pieces, the number is limited to a few sets.
both proposals are not durable. discounts do not apply to them.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:41

The technological side.
1. AMB is created in some way.
2. AMB is based on the principle of PC array of experiences and information, creating around human rather specific environment and aggravating dormant in him superpowers on the rise (creates a trend of the recovery).
Components of the AMB a huge number, later I'll try to list the public part. All - can not for reasons of reasonable provision of information. It's not the modules, as in БЖ1х-2-a panacea, although modules are there too, as the specific and peculiar to PC.
This is the array of experiences that do not touch the person, but stay with him and can easily be used.
3. AMB easy igraet with reality (with your help of course) adjusting the processes and sometimes aggravating in order to withdraw from chronic stagnation.
4. unlike PC - AMB can be transferred, the principle of a buffer zone is the same. but does not bind the carrier to the buffer zone of the wearer.
5. from the use remains the long trail.
6. AMB can be switched into a lot in addition to 3.0-oz-3.1 (although these versions can be created using the virtual PC but is a separate topic about it later in another thread).
In particular, the AMB can be switched the staff into a powerful panacea or 2.1 (almost full emulation of these products, the difference in higher intensity work)
7. at the moment AMB is the most soft BJ, in the sense of the start of use, the shocks and the addiction.... and the most powerful, except for the constructor-PC VIP PC (which is not quite BZ).
8. AMB can greatly mitigate different hard processes and (in particular) adaptation to powerful and hard products (Y4 and a more powerful version, e.g., 3.0, etc.).
9 from AMB wider and more complex scheme energoautomatika with the world, due to the presence of a component of the PC, there is still the inner energooobmen.
something like that.
to begin with perhaps enough, who should be asking the right questions, who do not, this will be enough.
later I will mention the aspects, which is in info units of AMB is most clearly affect his work.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:49

answering the question, no, the breakdown of the kit 4амб on the piece is not possible, even by increasing the cost of 1pc. There are my reasons, you can assume that it is a natural barrier, we are not trying to sell this version and not going to do it, but the question tortured, so considering other aspects of the project of AMB, I found it possible and does not violate other obligations and agreements, to temporarily introduce such an option.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Apr 16, 2013 17:30

Маг.нет wrote:I should Note that I have significantly enhanced the application in the processes of the Spectrum in the even modes, the obtained effective pair without pairing.......
Маг.нет wrote:Question to users of AMV, have you observed with this bracelet external metamorphosis?
Watched, are there any noticeable correlation with natural cycles and events?
With well-developed sensory perception are observed any transformation in a thin bass body?
Маг.нет wrote:All the same I other the metamorphosis by bracelet, but Oh well, probably just me, the more informed similar to that observed with AMV just partially repeated....... I have a Pendant of Panacea in this way the cyclic was metamorphical changing the appearance (color and texture of the surface, a set of photos sent Mihailo, do not want to publish), and the bracelet Panacea h/d would never have done something, now the pendant appeared colleague in the form of AMV, with its nuances))))))), coming to see me light brown color with the texture inherent in the wood, visited a dark brown (this shade of cognac), black with brown-red tint and bluish-black with a completely smooth surface natural which can not be called, while in certain phases emits itself from the brown juice (for this myself this does not lightens, and darkens funny), the cycles have already been repeated and are directly correlated with the cycles of metamorphosis pendant of Panacea. For a long time I was watching the "variability" of the pendant and found cooperation with natural cycles, weather factors and some situational phenomena around me (by the way this forum, or rather the phase of its life, too little is, if you watch carefully)))))))) Here therefore and asked to clarify is it just me or is "commonplace".
As for the "transformation in the subtle bodies", Yes, LILY R about such manifestations as noticeable suit I had in mind, around the body, at a distance of 1-2 cm on the surface of the physical etheric body "braided in interesting pattern" with diverse properties, one of distinct - additional insulation from the external environment, according to several parameters, including temperature, i.e., while not specifically want to feel the temperature around you, there all the same: "neither cold nor hot", and with any external conditions (tested in my underwear on the balcony in temperatures of minus 20, in the steam room), drafts is also "not touching the pass side," i.e., feeling that blows and like circles on a tangent a couple of inches away from me without touching the body (or rather clear separation in the feelings I have and my thin body, as is the environment and we seem to be in different worlds), many of these elements of the "newly acquired" qualities, including and in the astral body, while watching, later I will try to organize it.
Маг.нет wrote:the Juice is separated immediately from the first dressing, while simultaneously growing dark, after a stop "of soovidele" (probably the week) was a phase of dark brown, and at least urine the bracelet, though hands, no "mazani", even after the wristband was black, the spectrum with a red-brown tint, but still black, by the way, in the same phase PK-lining began on the surface of the red cast, the physical impact of AMV-the bracelet can be deleted because of the lining at the bracelets on both hands and on the Pendant a Panacea, i.e. physically can not touch and do not intersect, and energy status in this phase was very active, the energy just flowed like a stream. The next phase of metamorphosis - Raven black color and smooth texture, the texture, for example, you may have seen it looks like the surface of PTFE, the surface here is very slippery and what is "unnatural", after this phase, the cycles started to repeat again, sharp in the night lightening (with a marked change in energy status), a week of juice and temenia, today the transition to the next phase, first darkening and soovidele ended, see next. All the transitions of the phases occur simultaneously with metamorficheskim pendant Panacea (only without juice, but with their "jokes").
Маг.нет wrote:Well, it means all the same individual-personal "joke" that is interesting on the bracelet Panacea h/d (material seems to be the same) it is not observed, and the Pendant of Panacea (the photo You saw) and AMV (something like uphotogallery all phases of the metamorphoses) is frequently mutated.......
Маг.нет wrote:in Addition to temperature "filter" and the redistribution of the directions of flows of air masses (drafts), this "filter cell" works well with some pollution of the environment, such as smoke, found out by chance when visiting the "Smoking room" where smoke is "overwhelming", there is a slight smell still felt, but the tar, nicotine and other carcinogens are very limited (this is very noticeable), as if in a capsule with clean air are, any special commands I have to give is not necessary and everything works "by default", but if you suddenly want to "snatch what haze" (for example for sensory evaluation of smoke and harm), then a "filter-isolator" in this suit is "obey" and to prevent the interaction (e.g. "scan") will not be much.
Transferred from the topic: ATTENTION, Summer discounts.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Apr 16, 2013 17:30

And my answer to the question "do I need a 2nd AMV and why" - need for the studyincluding the influence of the material of the bracelet on the ability of its external transformations and clarify the different trends of their manifestation, revealed interesting info to share.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 18:45

Copy-paste of my posts on the subject from the topic of the "Summer discount".
I'm not sure it has to do with this, but my third day (from the date of payment of delivery of the bracelet, it seems to me quite probable that from that moment he started to act even at a distance) is quite noticeable... shaky, so to speak. Climbs some of the old problems (internal), which I thought was already solved. Or, say, for the first time in four months of pure raw food diet terribly drawn to bluedomino, resist quite easily, but the fact... now already passed. What happens when you put the bracelet physically will accomplish your goal.
And I started doing AI :oops:
The workshop is the topic coincided. Rushing terribly :)
In the seminar, incidentally, is also up 4 hours earlier than usual :lol:
Report gift BJ (he, incidentally, has no name? :))

As I wrote, the work of the bracelet started to be felt from the moment of payment delivery, that is, from the 28th of February. Expressed in the exacerbation of certain internal (psyche, energy) problems that I even thought designed; pulled on processed foods, and psychologically, that is, it seems, this is not the case when the body just needs more food and out of habit want to, it is used to eat; this desire for food was waves - cover-released - and each time getting weaker. Also from 1 to 3 March visited the seminar, Goltis and began to make the AI very much, the effect is felt literally from the first day. Immediately went to progress on the diet: stopped eating, stopped to wash down the food; very reduced water consumption; fewer sleep (especially after a physical gift donning BZ), which for me is very significant (I already wrote that he used to sleep for 10-12 hours, now 5-9).

5-6 number was hung in a "standby mode" - not only in terms of the highly anticipated bracelet, which was still in Moscow (Hello Russian Post), but in terms of hovering all cases (it is likely that because of this inner state, they are hung). On Thursday talked to a friend and he said to me: "Hm, so it is possible to stay all life, waiting for something, it is necessary to act and to enjoy what you have," and I was switched (as sometimes happens when you do kind of like something you know but need to hear from the side). Entered the state of motion, drive, and all at once rushed down to the fact that the evening suddenly (really suddenly) it turned out that the parcel with the bracelet already in Kiev :) However, this time I'm still pushing Range mode 3 + OZ (but how great was the influence of can not estimate).

It was further 3 weekends, so naturally the courier until Monday and I did not wait, went and picked up the parcel on the morning of the 8th. While driving home, the bracelet was in his pocket, barely noticeable was the ISS (for comparison, the PC light was at times stronger), the mood is excellent. After putting on any special sensations was not, but! There is a clear feeling that the bracelet constantly and is very powerful runs very quiet and gently. This is like an old computer with P-133 and 16 MB RAM can be loud honking coolers, squeak and drive a screw, and thus have the power and modern laptop operates quietly and has 4 cores at 2.5 GHz and 16 GB of operatives.

Steady state of light desire to take action, but without fanaticism, at all, to sit back was hard, but not to run around like a pain in the ass :) Drive too, but I doubt I felt while 5% max. It's a little difficult to find something else to do so as time became more and spent it better, in this connection a question: Michael, project, You conducted a survey on programming skills on? Or you said that You can give binary codes Panacea will give? :oops: I want to try something with them to stir, continuing the direction of the overlaying information on the image.

Overall, the self-awareness I have now is about that. If you take a huge spherical stone, and push it, first it is very difficult, and you need to exert a lot of effort, especially in the beginning to budge. Then he picks up speed and due to its mass and inertia slowly begins to roll itself and more to accelerate, and if at first he resisted your efforts, it is now helping them. If you apply this metaphor to the global process of self-development and self-healing, the stone moved when I put BJ 1.0 and began to study the available information, then I have it hard (I hope) pushed, and now the time has come when the stone began to roll himself; maybe barely noticeable, but the process went in this direction. Something like that.

update

What else remembered. Today, for example, had a dream where I studied communication skills. I feel that it was a real simulator: in this dream, I only also did that spoke with different people, and it was possible to choose the facility for training and to try to communicate with him in different ways, to determine the best, etc. sort of a simulator :) Maybe others are learning, but don't remember them.

And the same bracelet I received almost birthday, just one day earlier :)
can't unsubscribe :) I was terribly rushing. Little sleep, lots of energy, began to learn the brand new to the industry, enthusiasm gushing already, fatigue is not... Well now at 3 a.m. a bit tired :) In General, this is really a "man of action" that has no words. And, most importantly, easier to be where to make the effort, and now want to do something, but it is not clear what, if anything comes to mind immediately "it's too hard" or "who cares". And then - so easily and harmoniously all turns out. Super.
Друид wrote:all of them Have the General feeling that this bracelet does not and comfortable with him. whether they are with him for a long time, i.e. not have to get used to wearing it.
There is a feeling. But still, there is still a feeling that the real AMV is the most powerful product that I've tried (I wear a Cure-CHD and 3.0 S). Over the past two weeks me so irresistibly carries forward that, if we continue my previous analogy of pushing a stone ball, the ball clearly broke down from the mountain :lol: A simple example - the dream - six months fought with zero result, scored, and then by themselves starts Wasps, and against the background of reduction of sleep time by 20-30%, and this level of memorability of the dreams that I never dreamed of (pun intended :)) even when I kept a dream diary. You can, of course, to say that gave the overall effect is what I've been doing for the last six months (CE + ASD + YEARS), and even AI joined in, but somehow shove start now, not a week earlier or a week later :)

P. S. Today the virtual forum dream - funny there :wiz Only a single "post" you do not remember, although I wanted to, such information is difficult from a dream to pull.
I also Have a AMB darkened from light brown to almost black. First, a very strong smell was, now it smells weaker. But I chalked it up to the peculiarities of the tree :)
Originally planned to write in a personal, very much why I didn't want some moments to mention publicly... But really there is nothing in here that requires personal, which means it's some kind of psychological kink, and therefore publish here.

In General, I find it difficult to assess what the real personal need in this context. On the one hand, I do not pull on itself (at least consciously), some global processes, not the steering wheel some difficult cases do not possess any abilities... well, can't say I really missing something one AMB and should be exactly two, since, probably, I and the potential of the first well use if for a few percent. On the other hand... My main goal for the past time was restoring itself, but SBA has exacerbated it at times (this effect came a little late, so I wrote about it in my previous reviews). A simple example - I think that AMB has emboldened me what a couple of months ago, I could not think - I started a comprehensive restoration of view (I have -4.5/-5.5 right/left eye). The results are in, but want to, of course, stronger and faster. The plans I have just insane work to restore itself. I'm a little more than a year myself - and I think that achieved a lot, but I see that need to reach a much larger. And then, Yes, I believe that I have a personal need, as I am, in fact, live this process (self-healing) is, at the moment, my highest priority. From this point of view, the second AMB will be a huge help to me if You, Michael, finds the need justified.
<

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:06

Migrating my posts.
Пианистка wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
All who received bonus bracelets AMB can thank Moon. It made me think of such upgrades.

Thank You, Moon!
Пианистка wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
Subject to the following conditions, You can get the second bracelet of AMB for symmetry FREE.
Conditions:
- written a review on the forum about using the available bonus AMB
real Lichna need of the second AMB (family the closest direct link can be attributed to personal)

Remembering that I have Michael begged cheekily this wonderful bracelet, I just want to write about what is happening in my life. I began to feel DIFFERENTLY. Other words yet can not pick up.

I became very often to bear in ISS, and I started to cope, or rather, I was almost able to manage this process.

I feel that often become "energy light", and, at such moments, people around me perceive me 10-15 years younger than I am...

I began to clearly feel, when I carried out the harmful energy impact - and I learn to deal with it.

Also - I've become energetically charged and cleaned by nature, it's awesome feeling.

I became a different "sound". Returns the "sound" of my youth, when I worked in his beloved profession, and enjoyed it, and now "sound" became more deep, rich overtones. Sometimes I feel that not only the energy body, and physical - vibrates well to vibrate as it should.

Shortly before I got the SBA, I absolutely was unexpectedly offered a job, which I have never and could not imagine. The situation is complex and complicated, with pitfalls, and I really needed friendly support. I got it. Now, despite the fact that there are depressing moments, and it is moments and not extended periods, I feel calm, confident courage.

In early February, I had to undergo surgery, hemoglobin was low, offered a blood transfusion, I refused - didn't want me was someone else's blood for 2 months, the hemoglobin rose to 5 points

Now I am fasting, thinking that the carbohydrates will well, weight is holding steady, and sometimes even downward.

Maybe someone will seem ridiculous - but I started to clearly HEAR the answers to their questions. I largely perceive the World through sound and sounds, and is developing that?

If I want a second AMP? Yes, very. Do I need one? Yes, I can feel myself changing, changing, expanding my space, and I want it was the second SBA - as an anchor, balancing it, and at the same time provides the basis for development.

What is happening with me - I like it. Some works of Mikhail I consciously purchased for the benefit of themselves. Now I began to think about what you want the benefit around, to me the space was harmonized. My sense is that AMB is a very good harmonizer.

Thanks, Michael!<
Last edited by Пианистка on Wed Apr 17, 2013 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Друид

Post by Друид » Tue Apr 16, 2013 21:00

Друид wrote:myself began to feel the effects of the bracelet "man of action" (fully justifies the name) even before the bracelet was received at the office MM. Started such wonders that I suddenly need and, surprisingly, manage to make the day more cases than planned. Everything is so rapidly began to evolve and develop that Oh, how interesting. Usually cases to make a day of planned two, three, four well region, and then about six or eight could do. The bracelet I received only yesterday, but it still is not worn. The first contact is not sensed potential difference. like whether I have been one. While lying on the shelf. In the near future I plan to walk in it. Check how much will be the difference from the constant physical contact.
Друид wrote:report on the bracelet "man of action":
woman (with BJ not previously encountered) - a nice chill, tingling
the woman (passive user BJ) - I wanted to eat and sleep
man (passive user BJ) - nothing
female (BJ does not use) - nice heat (e.g. from a panacea cold)
her child (BJ does not use) - after dressing once there is a desire for someone to hug
man (passive user BJ) - like whether anything is not on hand
woman (with BJ not previously encountered) - nothing
woman (with BJ not previously encountered) - nothing
the man (with BJ not previously encountered) - a nice chill, easy hand

All of them have the General feeling that this bracelet does not and comfortable with him. whether they are with him for a long time, i.e. not have to get used to wearing it.

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Tue Apr 16, 2013 23:45

Михаил_ wrote: the sequence of such application in the office - getting the right number of test paper of the BZ - testing, reporting (including video) and send me the receipt of AMB. Video you plan to use the private way.
Question. Is it possible that testing is not the residents of Moscow and Russia? If Yes, what is the scheme?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 23:53

And pahautea NAT? gosh, Yes :)
The scheme is very simple - it is described above.
Ask office test paper bracelets, agree on the shipping method ( at your expense, since he is weightless ),
test is recorded (video - a mandatory part, even though it remains private). well and further in the text.
All quite feasible. Even good when larger coverage areas.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Apr 17, 2013 0:48

АндрейКо wrote: Brief report on AMV:

Put on the right hand - feel obespechivaetsya (like not hurt before) and numb.
About 25 minutes after the dressing - I feel a post from the blades and to the top of the head.
3,5 minutes on top of the head intensely was the process (upgrade firmware probably ) thought so, even that can popahat - but nothing, after 5 minutes everything is fine. (at this time, was walking down the street - usually takes 8 minutes - reached within 12 minutes - and remember not to stop - just slow down the Bank was)

Addition to work in this state is quite difficult - then I remember - I don't remember... the attention is not concentrated
15:25 (~ 3 hours with fitting) reached to the wrists of the legs (began to bask 2.6 out of panacea)
16:15 - little aches head in the place where I heal "breakdown scrap" in the cocoon.(district 9 -10 hours )

became peripheral vision to see what had not seen before.

upd 07-03-2013 There is a greater sense of volume of space (this is probably the PC that effect ) was today on the market (including where the meat is cut and sell it but don't feel bad - may Michael the protection built in?)
And yet - there is increased sensitivity to potential danger.

upd 08-03-2013 - for the second day in the morning, wild dehydrated (not drinking alcohol, an indirect indication of recovery of the cocoon?)

When stopping from business - an impression that is absolutely one fly in the dark, endless space...
upd 11-03-2013 - there were white threads - they are a long distance something like white fabric Chinese lanterns...

upd 13-03-2013 - the second day of the state of the drive of life - situations are resolved very quickly and in some anecdotal way - my logic to even suggest such options may not...

there is a sense of unity with the world.
(for example, as if the departed left... no time? - the relationship of events[partly] somehow I know...)
Affairs still a lot to do time

Sensitivity increased.
My consciousness - even a miracle - like system warning works.

All the classics go - the solution to psychological (or other) problems - change the situation - move on.
Felt - how all around people are notorious (and at the same time can do dangerous things quite calmly.) - Yes, and the same, probably
Raised deep issues (or rather they escalated) - have krevetu, past deficiencies to be corrected.
Food is changing - but slowly (sometimes after eating feel a change in state of consciousness -rollback for 2-3 hours).

Until I tried the bracelet only at close (5 minutes):
wife is soothing.
the child believes that the hand became stronger. (believes that stronger БЖ1.0 200 times)

Many moments (the relationship of events in this life become clear) - came as knowledge of nowhere.

Yes, such a strange thing - my fear was gone (while I'm being even more careful, not to run...) - maybe it's a primal fear...

began to look at the sun - first through the tree trunk at a distance of 50 metres (I do not know these techniques - but watched it pulsating) - then just the sun. In this case, before or after there is a feeling that the upper part of the space (not the ground where I'm standing over it) is folded like a fan, and then turns around (had not noticed this.)
For insulation - I have a cold + drafts are present, and the heat is not (and probably don't need - almost live in the North).
Around was some protection (as always the most important thing forgot :) ) - three days intensively overgrown breakdown in the cocoon (even sometimes not very pleasant, but light).
Then from the breakdown already did not hurt and after the crowds of people, too.
(not by chance, the parasite was trying me relationship something to eat[burned in five seconds] - I think more anywhere it was impossible to attack)

To change the color of the bracelet still believe that snake-wood pulls sweat (more strongly than Eben) - it accumulates - this leads to color change (in my case).

Upd 19-04-2013 was Vysalivanie pelvic joints (I'm even a little scared at first - then forgot :) - lasted a week first left then right - but it can and ASD-2 )<
Last edited by АндрейКо on Fri Apr 19, 2013 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34

Михаил_ wrote:real Lichna need of the second AMB (family the closest direct link can be attributed to personal)
If possible, ask the second AMV for my son (12 years old).
Today discussed with him the question felt a great desire.( maybe the panacea 2.6 translate)
There's another reason - managed to miss parasites... (at least until recently...)

In the case of your positive decision, of course will provide the reports (for example, I wear 2 bracelets ~2 weeks... how many you need, then one(BH) will give the son).

In any case - THANK you very much! :D Michael_

PSS - special Thanks to Moon!!! (I'm not maximalist "to Bring the maximum benefit for a minimum capital" is more suitable)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52

Michael_whether, in the framework of the project of AMB, testing children? I want to start my project on detection of talents (or talents) in children (based on the book by Igor Akimov and Viktor Klimenko), perhaps setting the pattern of the age, the nature of family relationships... How fast will go I don't know.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:49

I sincerely wish you success as future users and researchers of AMV, and I hope that these tests will be of great benefit for further development of the BZ-technology in General.

PS I personally don't want to do that test simply because the test itself is IPS does not like for some reason - I see no reason to explain why I think so, of course, this is my personal opinion, just sharing because I am a user of AMB-Lite and I'm interested in this product, of course, but not at any price. By the way, I have superimposed "image" AMB-light prebeta for 8 people and I have some observations, but I think there is no need to comment here Lite version - people here are very competent, in my understanding, and IMHO it's enough. Just wanted to say that this is quite a good solution for people who are unable for whatever reason to use the original AMB - and I am grateful to Michael for the opportunity. :ay

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Apr 17, 2013 16:18

Copy feedback:
on the first day around was a small-time jokes:
1) next to the subway a man was standing with 2 of the same iPhones;
2) his roommate was listening to music through the phone speaker easier, attaching it to his ear. This is despite the noise of the train!
3) in another place - the Asian guy was talking on a 10" tablet almost Russian mate.
Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 I had never seen. And then all in one day :) Items 1-2 were when driving under the circus - well, free circus like this :)

Had a nightmare the first night wearing.

A sensitive colleague said that 2.1 there is a light draught, and AMB - high heat.

Today, AMB has darkened from light brown to almost black. Before AMB was easily distinguished externally from 3.0 S (was lighter), but now color only the lines that distinguish them.

Tested 14 people in the office:

There are effects from 8 people:
Alexander G.: last hand (arthritis or neuralgia)
Alexander P.: the hand was buzzing, even after removing the bracelet (not surprising - the chief of the people without power do not become).
Alexander C.: chill.
Dima B: vigor, energy.
Catherine B.: the heat is on (compared from 2.1 skvoznyachok)
Lana P.: I stuck in the hallway, men from other departments (apparently "Youth" triggered :)
Brand new: peace of mind.
Paul P: cheered.

No effects have 6 people:
Alexander R.
Andrew S.
Daria P.
Eugene E.
Olga P
Stanislav

Categorically refused to be tested 5 people.

A few colleagues went home donated 2.1 - part of those people who had effects.

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Wed Apr 17, 2013 19:51

Today bought bracelets) yay!) wore once all 4 on both hands and feet. I go to them already 3 hours! feelings:
once "floated", just like if a bit nauseated, but very gently! like in the mountains at very high altitude! the feeling is similar to the EP and stay in office) lot yawn. feel the heart. work involves contact with a large number of people understand them from the first syllable, a very clear and accessible for everyone to convey information. strange sensations in the head ( never was drunk, but would call it a kind of intoxication))) my little Chihuahua, usually running around and not sitting on the ground, sleeping soundly with a dream buried in the hand next to the bracelets!

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Apr 17, 2013 21:16

post about AVM Lite
СтАвР wrote:mini report on the use of AMV Lite Lite dressing only at night, the 4th paper bracelet and a head bandage

went changes began to do what you've been putting off really have time to do more than planned, even if not planned, is still more
left in hunger, too, long planned, and starving usually starts when intense change
interesting thing, will explore further
as half of the month, use these bracelets at night, recently began to show more enhanced sensitivity, the prophet began to work more strongly than before, you begin to see what will happen and then it happens, a large internal sensitivity to "wrong" decisions, after beginning to realize what should have been done differently and change direction, but sometimes falling into a depressed, usually after a couple of hours normalizes

Михаил_ wrote:1) community service, for testing AMB "brand new" in a given volume and with the correct commit of the result (hard. tedious and people need something to stimulate and / or to persuade to such a test), but conditionally free, not including communication with people and process.
the question of whether to call the office so they postponed them until the end of may holidays? and after them I will take the bracelets, can up to

IPS is up to one hour and a day? and through the hours of video review and a day? and as I understand the report right after the test

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:57

Михаил_ wrote:testing according to scheme 1. to AMB, 2. after 1 hour the SBA, a day after the SBA, and the results to record on video along with feedback on the status and emotions of people (in an hour and through the night).
you need one video or three? until, after an hour and a day

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:26

Female, 62 years of age, no idea about real telepathy, or KD / as far as I know, never read the works of Zelazny/ - this is my mother actually wears continuously for 1.5 years БЖ1.0 - 1 pieces and to drink water 1.0 L regularly and recently and T1. Her photo is superimposed 2.1, Panacea, Etalon, etc. /of course, not all at once, and so that used, ie neat/ all images only 3.0 OZ and because of its specific status is healthy /has an artificial joint on one thigh and on the other leg and all up her body twice already 'resets' the joint with a very serious subsequent infection. Latest /3-4 days ago/ and AMB were imposed on her photos. Yesterday I feel that she calls me /as using CD/, for example, I've seen her in some special space, as she actually sits at home, her face only slightly changed in the mouth, shows his teeth like me /maybe some interference in my perception/. Didn't say I peracetyl relationship, because I was in a "specific" condition and didn't want to hurt her. :? In fact, she was thinking about me in this moment.

That is, I understand that AMB can be used, in particular, as CD, but without CD?

My mother doesn't even know that I have such a card. By the way, I think she's absolutely started to feel and energy of the intrusion of not particularly good intentions of some of the relatives at the exact moment they start thinking about the babe - /overlaid image of stoppage does its job perfectly in neutralizing the etih pieces/.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46

Petr99 wrote:Michael_whether, in the framework of the project of AMB, testing children? I want to start my project on detection of talents (or talents) in children (based on the book by Igor Akimov and Viktor Klimenko), perhaps setting the pattern of the age, the nature of family relationships... How fast will go I don't know.
restrictions on age do not see

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Apr 18, 2013 15:52

Wear AMB the third day. Already started to deal with the office Affairs, which was left unfinished last year, and have been translated into the category of forgotten and abandoned, because they were not important, but they need to do to order. So soon to become a businesswoman. :lol:
Work, work... a Sense of correctness, completeness, stability, satisfaction ( not of joy, but of the type "it must be this way"), calm.
Yesterday the universe gave me to laze around, and suddenly sent to the Bank. Now that makes some left-wing payments to understand. :roll: Well, stuff, not very interesting for others.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:55

unfortunately, I,at least not yet, can't tell some of the stories that I know their channels, but it would read like a sci-Fi series :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:18

Инкас wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:testing according to scheme 1. to AMB, 2. after 1 hour the SBA, a day after the SBA, and the results to record on video along with feedback on the status and emotions of people (in an hour and through the night).
you need one video or three? until, after an hour and a day
you need two or three videos
(the minimum version in an hour and a day including exercise, and ask the feelings of the person from the test bracelet)
video then do a text transcript of the short, where people go age+initials perhaps other social. information (marital status, specialty, disease or raised from self, health and physical activity).