AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21

Lord! test AMB(for those who want to real through the mentioned testing+report) in the office enough. To take them you can (and should) leaves, with a small margin, based on 4pcs per person (hands+legs). to request leave until the next day if only hands or one hand (bracelets one-time, after removing the pin, of course, but hard).
To be reserved in advance - do not. Eat them.
The question of exportation or shipment by post, adjust to the office, it is your costs.
video in electronic form to the office to send a text version of report = me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22

test AMB NOT issued just wanting to "test".
In sheet of 10 strips (10 brazleton).

for those winners who requested a second AMB - bracelets are in the office, contact them, agree on delivery.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41

Previously, I wrote that at first it was AMB on the right hand with 2.6. On the hand under the SBA appeared a clear brown mark across the width of the bracelet. And I was very "shook" emotionally - if you were happy, that very rapidly, if it was sad - almost to hysteria. Michael advised me to change my AMB on the left hand, which I did. Began to feel more balanced, more measured.
On the left hand, first track was not - and now began to appear. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the last two days we had a surprisingly warm and several times I was sweating. However, the trail began to appear :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35

How's the old joke? "the radio on the armored car"...
Again, who asked for the 2nd prize of AMB in addition to those already received (here, in the subject of prizes, in personal correspondence, including those I did not reply) - please contact the office of the bracelets You have there, all warned.
Wait for my confirmation - no. Just decide with the office the question of delivery.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 14:37

And one person said I was the last couple of days look different, more fresh. :aa

Or maybe it's just spring...?

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sat Apr 20, 2013 15:29

And spring:-) and Sugggest on the face:-)

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Mon Apr 22, 2013 13:59

Михаил_ wrote:(bracelets one-time, after removing the pin, of course, but hard)
ie will work until the first withdrawal?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 15:25

will work as long as you want(well, almost, media, soft, resistance worse), it's just a piece of paper, thin and snotty, though, and sealed with a special coating. Designed for a short period of wear. Then, they test....

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 15:46

The second AMP as the first, began to be active in the distance. In recent years, often there are periods of reflection, and sometimes it feels such as if were really there in the past (however, it could also be related to the process of recovery, which are now actively working). Nutrition all tin - I can't eat anything except fresh fresh honey and even vegetables and fruits are difficult, not to mention something else, the same nuts are perceived not as food but as a trash, really do not care that the land with stones to eat.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10

The day passed in 2.1, IPS 30 seconds gave a show of hands for 35 seconds.
The following day took place in two AMB, IPS 30 seconds gave a show of hands for 50 seconds (+ 15 seconds).
(IRS 60 seconds while I was talking).
The effect of AMB on the face on the tonic test.

The first night in two AMB slept a long time - probably something in the dream were repaired.

.Оксана.

Post by .Оксана. » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43

I have a question on the test IPS - after the hands themselves climbed, they need to hold until tired to go, or no tension should not be (ie, they got up, themselves, hold it, and fell without human intervention)?

I've started to test willing :) Two results on the IPS worse after AMB - would that be and why? Maybe the energy went to fix those places in most need? One woman testing said she has hands like lead poured in the shoulders, very heavy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55

1.the hands themselves are omitted then, all in a natural way.
2.changes from AMB can be very different, depending on the state in which there is originally a person. the decrease of tonic test is akin to mild depression :) well, as an example from the panacea many first having nightmares.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Apr 23, 2013 13:16

Nutrition a real bummer...
Yesterday we ate goulash for lunch...
nothing at first (half an hour) - and then until late in the evening the teeth arch...
and for some reason АСД2 became much stronger effect up to the dice rolled for the reception.

and in reality faces plays - not bored 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 13:39

yeah, my friend 4pcs dressed.... and rushing :) because I say a film can be what's happening to him :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Apr 23, 2013 15:03

The plate I had yesterday and all night...) in the evening drip nozzle, and feel that it is not a cold of some sort, and cleaning - is influenced by three factors: AMB + power supply only fresh and a little honey (separately) + the beginning of a new course of ASD after a week's break. Well I with its approach "better, harder, and quickly" took another 4 cubes, and made himself immediately a bath with two bubble ASD. What started here), Even in hot water >40 degrees coward from the cold, snot flowed incessantly, and ahem... well, the bathroom is combined, in General. Planned first half hour, but stayed an hour, barely got out, no strength, turned himself "Explorer" before bed. I couldn't sleep for a long time, shivered and twisted stomach. Then at 6 am woke up ASD take - all wet, as if just come out of the water and have not dried them. In General, even for me, it somehow seemed harsh) Well, but now I am just cold all the time. Right now, GG will, I hope, will warm up)

upd.
After SG't warmed up, but first otoslal some stuff, then under a cold shower couldn't cool down, and under hot - warm, I thought the taps mixed up :lol: Then half a day spent in the sun, like a lizard, then made the AI, and finally got warm. And again, lying in the sun. Well, even with the eyes worked twice, Yes. And so I am today, "inactive people" :lol: There is still no way, except juice and honey, do not want, and they don't really want :?

upd2.
There is still no way, except juice and honey, do not want, and they don't really want :?
Lying) just Imprisoned almost a whole pineapple :oops:
Last edited by Андрей С. on Wed Apr 24, 2013 0:40, edited 3 times in total.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Apr 23, 2013 18:40

Now I have the feeling that a very long time was to work and from work to go. Food and food and still can't get in. The body against idleness.

Андрей М.

Post by Андрей М. » Thu Apr 25, 2013 15:43

People Hello everyone!

Yesterday received the test pilots are 50 AMP, so I'm in!
The reality still made me a little bit to participate in collective creativity, -have found an excuse - AMB

This is my 4th message in the MM forum and in life in General. the First 3 were for ASD in the thread "competition for the best study products FACE".
(I just don't know how to quote and reposted here... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3018&start=50)
Parapolitica who knows if they deem it necessary and/or interesting. (generally IFN-γ for Michael and maybe a new test)
There I offered him a method of diagnosis applied from kinesiology called MUSCLE TESTING (somewhat similar to ИПС2).
The mechanism is a bit different but the results faster (almost instantly) and none of what their actions, no stress, no mental activity
and the more their beliefs or subconscious programs "subject" could not affect the result of the experiment (which is possible with ИПС2)
In the mind of the "subject" is postponed forever, that is good and what is bad. AND THE MAIN THING – TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT WORKS OR NOT, - ESPECIALLY WILL NOT BE WITH SOMEONE,
because all he did for himself

for Andreyko: For later can tell us about your experience of interactions with the weather (maybe in this thread if allowed).
I have accumulated a rich (more than 1000), the statistics and the radius of action PTS. not small. And may share mechanisms how does it "work".
Most people regularly affect the weather locally and not realized what noticed in the description of the module "weather control" should be taken into account

By the way, I apologize in advance for what's going on with the weather in Moscow yesterday, 24.04, well, today. Struck me a little bit - will recover - will the Sun!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Apr 25, 2013 16:33

Андрей М. wrote:People Hello!

There I offered him a method of diagnosis applied from kinesiology called MUSCLE TESTING (somewhat similar to ИПС2).
The mechanism is a bit different but the results faster (almost instantly) and none of what their actions, no stress, no mental activity
and the more their beliefs or subconscious programs "subject" could not affect the result of the experiment (which is possible with ИПС2)
In the mind of the "subject" is postponed forever, that is good and what is bad. AND THE MAIN THING – TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT WORKS OR NOT, - ESPECIALLY WILL NOT BE WITH SOMEONE,
because all he did for himself [/i]

By the way, I apologize in advance for what's going on with the weather in Moscow yesterday, 24.04, well, today. Struck me a little bit - will recover - will the Sun!
1. About kinesiology. I repeatedly mentioned here. But even there, not everything is rosy. The reaction is almost instantaneous.
BUT......
It can be the opposite. A hundred percent. Either a hundred percent right or a hundred percent wrong. May be small errors. But it is on the conscience of the expert's qualifications.

2. Weather. We Vladivostok, was a very big crime boss. Named Baul. (Sergey Baulo - it is no longer in this world). One day, he in my eyes, pulling for the Golden tsepura the enormous size and scope, one of their team leaders, said: "Modest, you need to be - Lord"!

THIS APPLIES TO YOU.

Андрей М.

Post by Андрей М. » Thu Apr 25, 2013 18:08

Well, continued...

Still no BJ my Higher self (which is modestly referred to as the subconscious), so did not want to.
Me just like the sting - to get on the forum to read
(and I read very good. rarely - and mostly enlightened masters, and especially not writing what people in the forums...)
Looked down for a second while the page loaded, and somewhere on the machine pressed - opened THIS thread.
I did not even know that such a product exists. Well, apparently very good. HE was so hot....

Thought at first to buy but I 4-not necessary (only need 2), to give away or sell the other 2 can not give the family no one, and throw a pity....DECIDED TO MAKE

While carrying samples in a bag home - dosile, but not much - something like the feeling after alcohol poisoning
but without the energy shortage. People perceived me differently, how close together and stem with no attunement me with them.
I usually "spread out" around a limited or unlimited space, and "become" to all those and all those that are in it (well, this is a separate topic)
But the people made me (as in circle PTS.many sensitive)

To sleep in a room where, now 48 pieces unreal to me

Until I started working for other people, decided to test on itself (or when not to give people something that is not tried myself).
Unconditionally put two , on both hands. The first hour was quite boring (well, as all previous BJ).
Well, and then joined the energy pumping and connected processes in a more active work with the cocoon.
From that moment I started to like it....

Well, okay, then continue with a description of his first experience of AMB, ....and now there are questions to Michael about reporting on testing of SBA

1.What quality need video reports? Ie what is the solution? Video phone or web camera will do? Special lighting?
Those. it's more a question of what you want to see there, just ИПС2 or changes in power, structures and fields?

2.What to reflect on the video the process ИПС2 or interview the subjects about their feelings, or both.

3.Take AMB can (and should) leaves, with a small margin, based on 4pcs per person (hands+legs).
To request leave until the next day if only hands or one hand...
I.e., subjects in an hour decide what kind of load they pull? I'm not sure that "beginners" and one day the bracelet will stretch.
(although that's probably because of my sensitive features).
And if it was hot, and one a lot? Not to torture, and allow to shoot not dohodiv day?

4. And by the way these "newcomers" then 2.0 or 2.1 to wear? They are these bracelets after the SBA generally will not feel?

5. Used the Bracelets to pick up or if someone is very good.like, you can leave let them play? The question of how to prevent harm
still, the AMB is a serious thing..

5. Swasey forgot - what ИПС2 need to do, 15 sec, 30 sec, 60sec?

6.To what number you need to take reports?

7.What else needs to be done with 10 or more people :evil: to get a 2nd AMB (Later as "gifted" will explain what he told me :aa )

Bold thank you for....timely criticism. I'm so very good.modest and very rarely write and even more suggest that people have mostly different interests.
Perhaps it was not worth starting... (Okay I will continue in PM if someone is interested or need advice on this subject).
I know here rarely like I write, if not write....

R. S.:at Once I say – I'm not trying something someone to explain, prove, or argue with someone. (I have long not care for all the opinions of others).
Just the theme is quite creative. And the experiences that you go with the bracelets I went through long ago without them.
(For example, most of the time I live in what you call 3.0 and 03 - and to me a special relish "to ground with AMB).
Because I have all this basically from birth manifested (i.e. given at birth). And bracelets I use,wrote Michael, mostly to make my life easier...

All this discussion I feel complete, include "fool", and further discussion only on the topic of the thread, ie, AMB, and its tests...<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Apr 25, 2013 18:33

Андрей М. wrote:Well, continued...

Still no BJ my Higher self (which is modestly referred to as the subconscious), so did not want to.

All this discussion I feel complete, include "fool", and further discussion only on the topic of the thread, ie, AMB, and its tests...
Just a small addition, which for me personally determines the identity of the opponent.

THE OVERSELF AND THE SUBCONSCIOUS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

ABSOLUTELY!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Apr 25, 2013 19:58

Андрей М. wrote:for Andreyko: For later can tell us about your experience of interactions with the weather (maybe in this thread if allowed).
Dependence there is between the situation and the weather. (the weather also probably is the situation)
what controls what a great question - and the weather :)

PS - strange condition - aching head (since changing jobs this close to it), the body as if on fire. And the impression that aching head almost all the others.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Thu Apr 25, 2013 21:21

АндрейКо wrote:aching head
I have a headache for several days, and even headaches are rare :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48

Андрей М. wrote:Well, continued...
1. IMHO You have to flood the thread.
2. IMHO mind You the mess, so leave it to yourself.
3. according to the test - all the information is given in sufficient quantity. Video clear to be seen (contrast with normal light), no special requirements no. You probably do not understand why it is, hence the questions.
Video - only interview, but you can no longer shoot continuously.
4. All with regard to the overload from the SBA, and possible insensitivity to others BJ and other crap is also speculation. AMB can be in any quantity to anyone.
5. IPS - think for yourself.
6. I did not say that likewise, the second AMB

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Apr 26, 2013 13:26

Attention!!!
AMB test for today is over!!!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Apr 26, 2013 15:06

It used to be - but looking at the subject to understand - "charged" or not.
(maybe before I could, but didn't pay attention to it - I see it quite clearly.)
(and this I'm not loaded (the young girl) and not even asked - and everything is clear :) )
Attribute this to AMB (second on the way - hope to 16-00 call from the post office...).

I believe that AMB is very increases the sensitivity (+ foreknowledge of the dangers).

PS - his head does not ache - the vast majority of others is still ongoing (some mass process is on the decline).