AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Андрей М.
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Андрей М. » Fri Apr 26, 2013 16:41

I Believe that AMB is very increases the sensitivity (+ foreknowledge of dangers)
Yes, there is a similar feeling. Especially the emotional plan (at least for me)

Foresight (not necessarily dangers) has changed I will not say for the better or for the worse. Just became different.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Apr 26, 2013 19:45

АндрейКо wrote: It used to be - but looking at the subject to understand - "charged" or not.
(maybe before I could, but didn't pay attention to it - I see it quite clearly.)
Here's how you do it? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 22:41

Then held a dialogue with Basil, known on this forum for their reports on the use of the products.

[25.04.2013 20:49:47] v: I don't know what shifts are taking place, but to me here in the window persistently knocking some birds - and look at me, knocking the window and once on the bird's swearing...
[25.04.2013 20:50:08] v: something beyond - I can not understand why her t me
[5:32:11] Mikhail Shishmarev: sometimes :)
[20:49:39] v: invasion of the beasts continues - go out on the balcony, and me sitting and waiting for two squirrels and looking at me so closely :)
[20:49:57] v: with that, you know, not drinking :D
[21:13:22] Mikhail Shishmarev: well, what does that surprise you ?
[21:13:25] Mikhail Shishmarev: AMB :)
[21:13:32] v: explain?
[21:13:37] Mikhail Shishmarev: garbage in short = just AMB
[21:13:51] Mikhail Shishmarev: you have restored the natural ability
[21:13:55] Mikhail Shishmarev: you fonyat
[21:13:59] Mikhail Shishmarev: animals come to communicate
[21:14:08] Mikhail Shishmarev: they do not have those who can communicate with them
[21:14:38] Mikhail Shishmarev: Zelazny "Isle of the dead" - the beginning where a guy is from his planet left
[21:14:43] Mikhail Shishmarev: this is about this case almost
[21:14:58] Mikhail Shishmarev: in General, you relax and enjoy
[21:15:17] v: :D
[21:15:27] v: that is the type it should be?
[21:15:35] v: and when I begin to understand?
[21:15:46] v: or you just have to concentrate?
[21:17:34] Mikhail Shishmarev: yeah, focus
[21:17:50] Mikhail Shishmarev: by the way maybe they are to you and not just sit and petition
[21:17:54] Mikhail Shishmarev: something to Tinker with
[21:18:01] Mikhail Shishmarev: so get high :)
[21:19:21] Mikhail Shishmarev: you're probably recognized as a local acting of the Creator for some of the local areas
[21:22:37] v: yeah - very similar to the petition
[21:37:51] Mikhail Shishmarev: I'll post a piece of correspondence on the forum?
[21:37:57] Mikhail Shishmarev: because it's funny<

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Apr 26, 2013 23:44

ahahahahahahah))) please, Michael, write it with a petition to end))) and today I saw in our yard the dog was playing with a crow - in fact, this cobacoli cantankerous character, always yelps at all, and then there they had a nice game))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 23:59

Yes no end - only the beginning :) the most interesting - ahead, but there are things that I post here just can't, sorry....

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Apr 27, 2013 0:19

Андрей С. wrote:andreyko wrote(a):
It used to be - but looking at the subject to understand - "charged" or not.
(maybe before I could, but didn't pay attention to it - I see it quite clearly.)

Here's how you do it?
If I knew :) Look and see.
Used to understand - I tried the palm of the hand.
Now just look - today noticed a glow around certain objects.
(just so clearly evident that it was impossible not to pay attention to is brighter than around some people). People have until this exact saw, and have items there - or just did not pay attention. (glasses I have no vision one)

29-04-2013 interestingly, on Saturday received an average shake-up for events. (probably too pretentious)
On Sunday it became even better than before the meltdown.
Washed with water by charging 1.0 and feel significantly younger :) - there is a physical feeling.

30-04-2013 Came second Bracelet! :D Thanks Michael_! Will have an educational program on the types of wood to pass :) While the feeling is similar - a little numb and anesthetic right hand... the heat... the ISS has begun... again something with the range(also on the right hand) are mutually are warming... the Time came for the bracelet - still has no working... In the top of the head again, something is(not post - expansion and is particularly feeling in the direction of the forehead and the nape of the neck about the whiskey won't tell), my right shoulder's been hurting for 3 minutes. Numbness reached the right scapula... Both AMB doing something (not understanding whether between doing something, roofing felts to me...) As a very much feet warm (via 1ч40 min after putting on 2 bracelets), this to me was never... Something is being done in district 5 vertebra from the top down (where was the connection, I received the baptism of the child).

The evening moved to left shoulder blade, and Medline descends down the spine.

In General there is the impression that 2 pieces of AMB now my bird does not pull... for example, when palm flux creates is not even a particularly pleasant sensation - used...
Today, even the wife said that the reality is somewhere shifted... the buses do not go the route, then discount cards are almost forced into :) He calmly - well, passed a couple of stops - but possible accident avoided (when walked - saw has already happened - but it seems only iron spoiled...).<
Last edited by АндрейКо on Wed May 01, 2013 0:27, edited 6 times in total.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:32

Today I received the test AMB. Already have something to share.
Firstly, I knew for sure when I get them (not to the minute, of course)
Before the call (and I already knew they were in the village and when (approximately) will be sorted and phoning) in 20 minutes has been a power surge in the building, computers were not affected, apparently already stabilizirovannyi, and the light went out for a couple of seconds and lit up again like a re - (reminiscentia lamp if off and on, light up instantly because the gas is heated and ionized inside, and then they started to flicker as when heating) on the first floor of one lamp stopped working.
Testing yet won't have, because first he'll get used to them (this is the second) and haven't finished studying the book by Viktor Klimenko (this first). When the head to develop the whole picture can begin.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Tue Apr 30, 2013 17:26

Good day, Petr99 and solar Evenkiya! :)
and, sorry, what was the name of the book by Victor Klymenko( and a reference to the download, plzh. if you have.)

thank you.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Tue Apr 30, 2013 17:27

*books

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:18

аитвюооня wrote:*books
Igor Akimov, Viktor Klimenko
"The boy who could fly, or the PATH TO FREEDOM"
Easily find

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed May 01, 2013 16:56

yeah, thank you.
searched and found:)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Thu May 02, 2013 17:19

took the bangles ( 4 PCs) for two weeks, today went to the third! I feel like a Phoenix that burned and wasserdrache new! if you say that life is surprising enough that no words nothing to say! I have the feeling that everything changed, well..... that is, all standing upside down, and now all as you need! of course, I did not think that everything is upside down!))) the first week I thought I'll die... things started to fall apart... now I know what destroyed the illusion, which have accumulated an incredible amount! and this was not humanly scary... mind immediately began to look for reasons! toss options! even Michael tearfully asking wrote... ) mmmm... here...and then gave 3S++ the installation of the OBSERVER, with a light hand atwoodi asked program bracelets and.... tranquillity and observation began to build their case... changed the view of what is happening, has become a welcome reality without labeling iiiiiiiiiii....... feel now the most happy person in the world!))) miracles happen and happen, unreal lightness in the body, peace of mind, real contentment, confidence.... mmmmm... very very good))) and as such is maintained consistently benevolent, even when there is something that the mind identifies as "I don't like and doesn't suit me" ) continue to watch...))))

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu May 02, 2013 18:46

Received a parcel each.
From MM. WITH AMB.
These things happened a half hour before our meeting.
Saw me, said Hello, said, give me your hand!
I ?
He holds out the bracelet.

For the first 10 minutes nothing drastic felt.
So that( as some colleagues at the forum notice) was "high" was not.
I was reading Before this unexpected test of AMB.
Even when they seem to "not exist":-)

The test lasted for hours 4-4.5.

A slow start up. I bracelet Feel. And just like forget about it.
Drags it to something differently. Kind and polite, and is included as a Yin-funnel ahead(in time) and move forward( in Their eyes) with confidence, shock and Acceleration.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu May 02, 2013 18:48

Bhagwati, glad to hear! :-)
Just today I thought "what is there"- oops - it's here:-)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Thu May 02, 2013 23:09

and a huge thank you to Misha from MM! he was very valuable items grains gives! direct diamonds! here tipped off that AMB really tells what to do now and what to do!! and it's TRUE! and so it helps! and most importantly do it! immediately to do! and so much time and such a long day and hours it seemed to become larger! always thought that's where else is the extra 3-4 hour dig without compromising sleep! and here OPA!! direct stretched so much and so many time a day and quite strong, even time remains easy to read!!!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri May 03, 2013 0:22

Something with hands and with feet going... to smooth out the effects it had even on the day the child has a 2.0 CD to get... (restored line just...) All the time in a small ASC.

Despite the fact that the carcass should be seriously considered for the physical parameters feel years ~7 younger (evaluated according to several parameters - including in the intimate sphere :oops: )

C am now the Nightingale wakes (on 6 meters from my head begins to sing the Apple tree...) to scan it in proselochnoy the condition is not possible :) Wake up and fly away...
and in a city with a population more than 300 thousand people...

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri May 03, 2013 1:16

Seven years. The Nightingale. Beautiful!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 04, 2013 20:37

this topic is for feedback on the AMB, posts not on topic will be deleted.

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Sat May 04, 2013 21:01

And another amazing thing! - my dog licks all the time bracelets AMB on hand
And now sleeping exclusively in her legs under the blanket, resting his muzzle on the ankle bracelet!! And as soon as I move in sleep feet, she moves them and fit again! Imagine how many times a night this happens! But she regularly gets up and goes for your feet...! Husband this morning I watched this process for several hours! And when I woke up he said what's on my feet?) to this question he never cared )
Last edited by Багвати on Sun May 05, 2013 2:55, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat May 04, 2013 23:22

Gave two bracelets AMB's wife on trial for 40 minutes.
claims that the bracelet is made of snake wood stronger (black wore before ~2 days)
of the effects noted sudden onset of tranquility.

With hands and feet all continues...

The bracelets are very efficiently quenched different possible troubles. (we went to the Gypsy decided to keep her on the line so ran the other older and she took to speaking and listening was not necessary, on the bike, the other a little on the drunk did not hit [the trajectory he was quite unpredictable] - I'm right behind him rode - were able to immediately extinguish a possible conflict...])

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 04, 2013 23:27

Can you imagine what she said, the older, the younger :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 04, 2013 23:45

Snake tree on all products a little harder. But it is much more expensive, plus a large mass culling is because the texture of the wood are very funny - it cracks in the core are always present (at least so it was in all the pieces that I bought).

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Mon May 06, 2013 14:38

And I AMB continue to find their cause. Started to write a mini-description of goods friendly for me site www.vkepke.net
Such creative impulses I did was not typical. On the contrary, I don't understand how people manage to come up with something they and where those thoughts take.
For large texts me is not enough. Great lyrics, I love to read, but not write. :)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Mon May 06, 2013 14:52

All 4 steel bracelet dark blue color! Ink!! :shock:

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Mon May 06, 2013 22:12

As of today, the office is in the office test AMB?