Deck Alpha-Vit

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:17

Yes, they are, in connection with the development of some new technologies enhance the manifested effects from their products. It is necessary still that to it came this week, and so three new items (pan-youth+Pandora PC+Pandora VIP card Pandora), and people are very smartly bought up "the beginning" and they are charging require bindings (like the people on the broadcast, not 1 but 36 pieces)... if then also You have someone to vote for the relevance of enhanced versions of Alfavita, I will do it soon how to do this - more than okay, just need time to allocate. The product is one of my favorites, along with the stabilizer.

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38

I vote Yes :) Alpha-Vit Great working tool! For a year, as they "interact with World" is the most Favorable way :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:46

There is one maaaaaaaaaaaany problem :)
Reinforced deck will clearly be more expensive than standard and not only because of usilenno and adequacy according to the principle invested in the product/impact (well, in terms of the author's work), but also from the point of view of another fabrication technology will entail more of a hassle to own manufacture, orientirovana cost ALFAVIT-VIP=35 I think... probably at the start of sales for owners of decks of alpha-Vit previously purchased, you can declare a significant discount ... well, I think 30% percent :)

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49

I think that alpha-Vit is Worth it! :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55

Hello,

I also vote "For".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 15:04

I will try to listen to the public...

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Mon Jul 27, 2015 16:54

vote for ALFAVIT-VIP + computer program to calculate a timing to it

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 17:12

:) alpha-Vit in the form of alpha-VIP :) hihi and the program to him :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Tue Jul 28, 2015 14:15

I also only. Deck + program. Willing to pay it.And another question approximately how many months to expect the production and release of a new deck in the world?

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Jul 28, 2015 15:12

The "standard" would be the deck first see the program :) Michael there is far more to a safe version? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 15:28

Well, if you insist, then enhanced the program and scatalog a deck - by Monday :) Well, You understand :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jul 28, 2015 18:06

Michael and you can still do Pandora house Pandora-the water as the continuation of a line of products Panacea-the house and the Panacea-water?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 18:45

The House :) then :) when will release the stickers, which is not so simple, Pandora is not a panacea, there just generate a serial product is not possible. Each has a link. In General, harder :)
Water - well, there is the same problem. At Pandora there's the simplified "charge-vysokoy" of the system and can not be. And why ???? it is so perfectly "usepalette", many are already using for a long time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 14:31

Updated the VIP deck is still ready :) although when you try its production I nearly lost a good and necessary equipment and ruined the first edition (well, this is a classic almost :) :) :) ) and from the second came out with only one Shoe, and she has some use.
There have been some fundamental changes.
1) now the deck is bilateral :) I mean the cards are not transparent and there is a side of "shirt" which is familiar to all "circles" and the mirrored numbers - this funny special and not a manufacturer error (see photo, will publish later).
2) the deck appeared the 10th card under the number 9 :) which is not a conventional deck. Attached to her your aim/trend. Her position in the alignment is arbitrary on your feelings.
3) the deck was slightly aspendora :) I mean all cards, including target contain the kernel of Pandora :) thus as many as 10 pairs of cores on the deck.... and all the kernel work with special software enhancing the functionality of maps.
4) a new type of "resonance" with the basic properties of maps, the already known new cards PC/P-Youth and Husband. Wives. Beginnings - there on top of Pandora, there is such a thing called a "polar rose" :) - petal pattern.

The deck is very TOUGH. Her presence in the pocket is felt significantly. When she is given to a harmonious situation - it is also felt very strongly.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 19:18

Комплект карт «Альфа-Вит» VIP

The cost of alpha-Vit VIP BEFORE the 1st of September will be 25T/R, from the 1st of September next = 35тр.
The number of copies that will be available are slightly limited to my personal resource, please notify me who they really need, because I expect not a very large circulation to scatter to the dealers.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sun Aug 02, 2015 23:00

And what better to buy? Alpha-Vit VIP or VIP Pandora? If you can spend let's say only 25 thousand now?

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sun Aug 02, 2015 23:56

Michael me one deck please put, in September, I'll buy it, and if possible even earlier.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:42

I'm also looking to buy soon...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 13:26

Галатея wrote:Michael me one deck please put, in September, I'll buy it, and if possible even earlier.
Well in September I think can not be postponed, in the sense that at that time "replenish" if the first edition is over...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 13:43

Астероид wrote:And what better to buy? Alpha-Vit VIP or VIP Pandora? If you can spend let's say only 25 thousand now?
And what better to buy a shovel or a pan ? with a shovel you can dig up a potato and pan - fry :) (just kidding, don't eat for a long time and I do not recommend potatoes, especially roasted :) )
... question for You ...
Well, read the description. Alpha-Vit VIP product to promote their goals and trends in the world.
Pandorafm powerful amplifier only, however, even among the regular (not VIP) version has options for "bounce" ... and how would what to advise ? I don't know :) here it is necessary to any disposition to a particular look.
Well, for example, with Pandora it is possible to work actively, but you can not :) and merely to wear it.
And alpha wit always need to work hard, I mean you can certainly have multiple decks (many do) and on some keep longer-term trends, while others shorter. But in your case, the point is that if the deck is inactivated (folded in the sequence 0-1-2-3-... etc) it just "silent" and does not affect.

Well, still have Pandora there is a feature raised the at the time a lot of noise on this particular forum - I mean the lock :) other third-party products. By the way there is fun, if the product is not the product but only binding to egregorial or podagricomela scheme push-pushing, there is a direct blocking will not, because the fact of the inclusion in the scheme is the fixation of attention due to his capture by an external body and this is based on its psychological aspects (the leads of the etheric body on the level of emotional background) and then instead of blocking will work on these aspects. More strictly than in other cases.

And finally, and then you can try free products. ALFAVIT free deck is handmade, it is quite usable but weaker than usual, and especially much weaker than VIP. However the VIP deck all a little bit wrong, she's super intelligent :) due to Pandora.

Well, Pandora can be enjoyed in the form of a 0.5

... after all is said I guess You still recommend the VIP Pandora to take, but not worth my recommendations is considered something requiring precise execution.<

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 06, 2015 18:14

I have a question. It is better to use, if you plan to apply in respect of the business (well, as usual - more money, more connections, more safe for me and the gradual transition from the usual routine of Affairs that pay a bit in more complex, more interesting and better paid cases). Alpha-Vit VIP or the Cheshire cat Smile (while are going to share 25 or 30)? Yes, I understand that there are free options that work, too, though not as much - but it works. I now have the card Masculine and Pandora Vip. Something doing free. But is the idea something else to buy

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Aug 06, 2015 21:19

Hello Asteroid

I'll try to answer your question.

As I understand it and as we did so far, the alphabet can be used for everyday things ( more quickly ), and you can set the desired trend.

And the Smile of the Cheshire cat, when you need a big anomaly to something realized.

I think both tools are very suitable for business.

We should not forget about the stabilizer and СК1М.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Aug 06, 2015 23:27

Michael,alpha-Vit Pandora how many times more powerful than normal commercial alpha-Vit?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 0:39

The asteroid, as for the cat deck :) it is, of course, can be used to operate the objectives of business including, but it's pretty special stuff... She and solitaire work well when the person is not tied to outcome, but enjoys the process and is in children's creative game state (almost like Simoron). Cannot do in this state to enter and to support it, especially when it comes to business. That is, if it is used for this purpose, then the end result can put something like the availability of sufficient material resources to complete a harmonious life and self-realization, creatively filled with life etc... That is, as a "serious business tool" it is not exactly you need to consider :) it is rather, as correctly noted by Beso, stabilizer and/or ск1м... But in General changes of living trends - possible.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 0:56

I slightly disagree on the subject of cat decks and business is a matter of approach to business. Who wants to be too serious in this deck is not suitable. Who is a fun game mode and the character himself so - and-so is quite likely to go, you need to watch. In any case, no one bothers to print out the Lite version and play with it as a mode of solitaire and the work of individual cards.