Map Is Feminine.

.Ксения.
Re: Map Of The Feminine.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 0:26

Астероид wrote:And you can just figuratively all the adjustments put on the maximum and go to bed, not knowing exactly what's in there?
Well, you can, of course, but, first, it can cause a strong overload, that is not a direct synonym of efficiency :) as well as sharpen some of your blocks/internal conflicts and as a result, to create a "bounce" on events (optional, but possible). Whether you will succeed at the level the current personality with such fervor, if anything? :) and secondly, perhaps we should also be more reasonable, in my opinion, the approach to formulate "the most optimal way for me", which could mean a different degree of power and activity of the different modules and their configuration and just greater efficiency due to this approach. But if run all at once to the fullest - well, it's like, for example, to start cleaning the body from all directions at once - you can start to flatten and sausage :) especially since the card works with a very deep and ancient aspects of you...

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Jul 25, 2015 0:31

I want to be ivy, sausage and perlo (in a good way). Like the joke about the girl and Tsvetik-Semitsvetik

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 0:52

Астероид wrote:I want to be ivy, sausage and perlo (in a good way). Like the joke about the girl and Tsvetik-Semitsvetik
:lol:
Well, "stomps and sausage" and "pearls" - all a bit different :)
In General, experiment, but it is also necessary to keep in mind one thing, namely, that the map is made so that in many respects the processes occur at the subconscious level and gradually synchronized to the level of consciousness. And from the subconscious mind, which is, shall we say, more wise :) due to the fact that it is more holistic and integrates the previous personality and the ancestral memory of man, may have an opinion different from the opinion of the current personality. That is, the person may feel that he needs one, and his true desires really are others and you need him more, just as we sometimes "hung" external motivations, programs, other people's projections and things that recognize that and how we want is sometimes difficult. I do not mean you, but in General I want to note that there is such a point (about the difference of opinion of the current personality and its subconscious and generally out of sync between the conscious and the subconscious).

And about "I want pearls" is natural and correct, in my opinion, the desire :) in the map, by the way, there is a module drive, which just might help to tune into this state.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Jul 25, 2015 0:59

Well, that my subconscious is more solid - I have long understood, at least by what had happened to me during Generative trance - I just switched off and worked my subconscious with a therapist.

And it is possible more in detail about the module Drive and as it is better to use?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:05

Астероид wrote:Well, that my subconscious is more solid - I have long understood, at least by what had happened to me during Generative trance - I just switched off and worked my subconscious with a therapist.

And it is possible more in detail about the module Drive and as it is better to use?
Well, about him there's (additional modules after a detailed description). To use - just turn consciousness :) to add more, and tweak the components to your life and workout of this condition. Good to combine with any creative/workflow that interest you, for more inspiration and "that excitement" :)

Василий

Post by Василий » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:25

Read the description of these new products and the... hmm, cool, probably one of the best and long-awaited product of Michael (and now Xenia).

At the time, the strongest product was AMB - thanks to him for a few years I changed my life completely, now I live on the other side of the planet, had a completely different environment and type of activity, I am much happier and don't know how or why I spent a lot of time in Moscow doing God-knows-what.

Then came sex stream, which has completely changed my relationship with women and my vision of the process of sex. I learned what the energy component of the sex what to have sex for many hours, bringing the woman to the point of exhaustion five or ten times a night, I learned how the energy moves and manages events more effectively than the efforts on the material plane (sometimes I think that instead of having to go to work, you just have the "right" to have sex - and the events themselves will be necessary). I learned that women around feel hyped man, and Vice versa - a woman with hyped energy causes an erection being next to men even in the most ordinary setting. I learned how during the "right" sex energy is twisted in a single cycle, which are sensations, after which the normal sex seems fresh and neinteresno - the woman who you try is unlikely to agree to an ordinary man.

Now with this card everything looks to a new level, and, as we say here, I am looking forward to try them. At the first feeling of the reader from the photographs, these maps really as the poles of the batteries, increasing the capacity of the male and female parts, at least they will strengthen the energy exchange during sex (that give a completely new experience). Moreover, as described Xenia, these threads are smart and will fix the body, energy and mind "the best". The idea will be what I call "spiritual growth through sex" when removing sexual blocks give a boost of life energy, which is enough to fix health and recovery capabilities.

I hope soon to get to use in practice :)<

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31

Probably all the same that night I was "on fire". Fell asleep around half past twelve. Passed out. But then woke up when it was light and fully awake at half past five.

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:41

Interestingly , and this map can improve the material prosperity of women? Or is it part of Parlor Good?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 13:25

Иринааа wrote:Interesting , and this map can improve the material prosperity of women? Or is it part of Parlor Good?
As already mentioned, the map is intended primarily for deep work with myself and getting rid of old blocks, inner conflicts, etc., resulting in a more free and correct flow of energy and generally your greatest creative manifestation in the world and, accordingly, a greater ability to affect the surrounding area, including events. Map specifically does not work with your level of wealth, but it can be a logical indirect effect from your internal changes. That in fact such abundance? It is the availability of sufficient resources to complete a harmonious life and self-actualization. If resources are insufficient, then there is some internal interference this (it may have psychological/karmic/ancestral roots or their various configurations). But above all the condition of affluence is a notorious feeling, "when you are rushing," the state of inspiration and flow, and how you allow yourself to Express yourself in the world. To be in this thread, sometimes you need to work with their psychological programs preventing this. This might be a program like "I am unworthy", "I can't" "money is evil" :), "a lot of money can not be" and variations on the theme...
Last edited by .Ксения. on Sat Jul 25, 2015 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 13:37

Generally the card can be used for inner psychological work that is bothering you or important now. To do this, sit or lie down, relax and sink into a meditative state and ask your subconscious to work with-so - so-"optimally", using the functionality and resource maps as an auxiliary tool. And keep watch over your state, feelings. Unable to rise any memories, images, emotions, etc.

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jul 27, 2015 0:48

Василий wrote:I Read the description of these new products and the... hmm, cool, probably one of the best and long-awaited product of Michael (and now Xenia).

At the time, the strongest product was AMB - thanks to him for a few years I changed my life completely, now I live on the other side of the planet, had a completely different environment and type of activity, I am much happier and don't know how or why I spent a lot of time in Moscow doing God-knows-what.

Then came sex stream, which has completely changed my relationship with women and my vision of the process of sex. I learned what the energy component of the sex what to have sex for many hours, bringing the woman to the point of exhaustion five or ten times a night, I learned how the energy moves and manages events more effectively than the efforts on the material plane (sometimes I think that instead of having to go to work, you just have the "right" to have sex - and the events themselves will be necessary). I learned that women around feel hyped man, and Vice versa - a woman with hyped energy causes an erection being next to men even in the most ordinary setting. I learned how during the "right" sex energy is twisted in a single cycle, which are sensations, after which the normal sex seems fresh and neinteresno - the woman who you try is unlikely to agree to an ordinary man.

Now with this card everything looks to a new level, and, as we say here, I am looking forward to try them. At the first feeling of the reader from the photographs, these maps really as the poles of the batteries, increasing the capacity of the male and female parts, at least they will strengthen the energy exchange during sex (that give a completely new experience). Moreover, as described Xenia, these threads are smart and will fix the body, energy and mind "the best". The idea will be what I call "spiritual growth through sex" when removing sexual blocks give a boost of life energy, which is enough to fix health and recovery capabilities.

I hope soon to get to use in practice :)
Hello Vasily,
Can I ask You a question? It's amazing, what You are describing. But are You (Your cocoon) acquired new functions and sensations? I mean, if you shut off the stream, You will still be able to achieve the same results You reached with it? It's been spelled out in the cocoon?<

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12

Terve, I'm certainly not Basil :) and it will probably get your answer (it is, however, not very often comes to this forum), but as far as I know, Bob joined the stream of limited duration (though not the only one, there were different variations). All were with him :) the fact that the stream, as well as physical products, train you to obrabatyvat your own skill; in the same way, working and data card. But each may require a different time.
Last edited by .Ксения. on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:44, edited 2 times in total.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43

I want to share here a review of a girl on the map:
the Card I only have a 6th day, but runs very rapidly, though gently. The day before the acquisition I had a short but deep depression on the topic "my life is terrible and I have nothing to help", it lasted 2 days, the day of the purchase card before I sleep, I gave the command to study it and in the morning everything was fine. More unexpectedly, I'm at work said that I will go to the end of the week to work from home and did not go to the office 3 days and at home too, nothing worked)) and no one noticed)) at Home I do nothing at all, hung on some women's forums, watched stupid movies, and as such was vague and gelatinous, but very enjoyable. I began to walk slowly and to look differently at women. Hard to explain, but now I see women are not the individual elements - the clothes, the image of the character, as it holistically and see the beauty in many. And they say women in their "natural". In dreams there is a study for parents, the first time I dreamed of the father, then the father and brother had a dream about mom. All dreams are unpleasant, played some conflicts.
Recently I caught myself thinking that I think with gratitude about a former male, which I never in this context of thought)
In General, improved mood, there was joy and ease. Such obvious changes I probably still none the product was not given, it is something magical!

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 23:43

Now, if the map could successfully married girls to give, it would be the hit of the hits.Chesslovo. :)

Василий

Post by Василий » Tue Jul 28, 2015 0:30

Терве wrote: I hope soon to get to use in practice :)
Hello Vasily,
Can I ask You a question? It's amazing, what You are describing. But are You (Your cocoon) acquired new functions and sensations? I mean, if you shut off the stream, You will still be able to achieve the same results You reached with it? It's been spelled out in the cocoon?[/quote]

Terve, good day!

About how much time you need to acquired skills remained after the shutdown of translation is very individual and, I think, the main question of practice :) once learned it stays with You, and how much time to learn - depends on very many circumstances and partners.

I was lucky to have dated girls with very high sensitivity and a long time have not eaten meat + deep in the memory floated personality who was a great expert in this matter :). Accordingly, I felt the first results within a few days, then secured the result for several months. Mike, if I'm not mistaken, usually says years is long enough to skill fully spelled out in the cocoon.

Let's see what happens with these cards :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 0:39

ММ wrote:Now, if the map could successfully married girls to give, it would be the hit of the hits.Chesslovo. :)
Are you serious? :) This card is more "anticipointment" :) You know why? Because "marriage" is a social virus. There is a saying - "good job not be called marriage". While you perceive yourself on the level is essentially meaningless print in meaningless the book called "passport" :) and not as a multi-faceted being, not as a Woman in the original, natural sense, hardly anything in life you will change in this context. This also applies to the perception of Men as the object, for which you can marry with some of its aims, and how creativity, as a manifestation of the divine, as the same versatile free creative being, just like you. And this map does not work with social distortion and viral interactions "a married woman" - "a married man", but at the level of original artistic and magical interaction between men and women as creators :) which we are. The map, of course, can help a woman to attract into your life a man, but not in the context of "marriage for marriage", and can help (sometimes the result of deep psychological work with you) to build harmonious, mutually enriching relationships based on acceptance of themselves and each other and to respect the freedom of the other. You ask yourself - do you want a stamp in the passport and be complacent that you "married woman", or do you want deep relationships, feelings, inspiration from this relationship...?

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27

ММ wrote:Now, if the map could successfully married girls to give, it would be the hit of the hits.Chesslovo. :)
.Xenia.thanks for ahead. Was going to say exactly the same thing but in a much more dramatic wording :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50

You make cards and Want to get Married Want to get Married. And the prices are in the region of 50 thousand. Those who do not marry for three years - unable to return the money.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:10

Астероид wrote:You make the card Want to get Married and Want to Marry. And the prices are in the region of 50 thousand. Those who do not marry for three years - unable to return the money.
Asteroidhow wrong these cards can do. Well, not harmonious. IMHO. Destiny passionately wanting married - Lucania grandmother/omens/extasycams :? with all the consequences. But to get your "initial" wow, I'm behind all the limbs. But not all aspire to this, not everyone needs it, not everyone understands vaapsche up what is it :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:40

Астероид wrote:You make the card Want to get Married and Want to Marry. And the prices are in the region of 50 thousand. Those who do not marry for three years - unable to return the money.
As You rightly said above, we don't do something that someone may to wait because of their .... problems.
We do what is in our opinion not only in our (usually coincides with that of the main core audience of our users) to be able to harmonize in the current state of the world. And usually, where possible, the product is 1+1 - t/e free and paid. Who can use first, just to change himself and his surroundings, who can't do myself (no time for example, it is easier to earn or have already earned all :) :) :) )- they buy. Or after free (not properly consider the test, usually all handmade more than full-featured), wants a few more powerful paid, clearly understanding what it is.
Maps and AMB - unfortunately too complex products to make them "Lite" version (free) so there is an exception. For example, the top power and influence on the world of products "Stabilizer" and "БЖ3.0" - there is no such exception (is handmade).
This is what I ? even within the jokes do not like this prank please in this section.
We are not interested in moving to something where I feel like those weird people who would buy the product.
This is for those who including wants to find a harmonious relationship in a pair (or not only) and just one of your aspects to harmonize - we product made.
This is my post should not be construed as I don't understand humor, I understand :) but in this aspect, unfortunately, not funny, sorry.
By the way, on the subject of money, many years we had unlimited time money back, I removed it only because of some inadequacy that in a situation of economic instability, when people may want to return, not because of "me not work" and why "urgently need money", which is obviously not correct....
T/e/ we do not and will not do fakes or wares for the crowd, the crowd demanded. We have done and will continue to do what is popular among those who are able to improve themselves and the world in the framework of the processes. Sorry for the philosophical post...<

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 13:18

Women's news :)
Laid out below practice, which can be combined with the functionality of the card or you can do just :)

"Uterine breath" is a fairly well-known psycho-energetic practice, aiming to work with the lower centers, their cleansing, healing and filling. Effects from regular run can be used in a General rise and harmonization in the energy, normalize the function of the reproductive system, compounds with his feminine nature and best feeling of my body, awakening deep memory, and all sorts of nice "bonuses" in the form of changing energy for the better, strengthening the attractiveness and sensitivity and a good mood :) also the stored energy at the end of practice can be directed to desired areas of life (work, personal life, creative projects, etc.).

There are several variations on the theme of the practice. Here I'll post my description of how to do practice.

Scroll to about 20 minutes (or more), when you will not be a distraction. Turn off the sound on the phone and put it away :) Sit, relax, calm thoughts and breathe deeply and slowly breathe a few moments relaxed belly, dropping your attention into the uterus. You can put your hands on the lower abdomen. After you have relaxed and got ready for practice, stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Start to breathe through your mouth, inhale as if you suck air, you can do a little "sachibalaya" movement of the pelvis, and imagine as if you inhale the energy coming from the earth, into the uterus. You can help yourself by hands on the inhale, slightly clenching fists. Simultaneously, on the inhale you squeeze the vaginal muscles. On the exhale, relax the muscles and jaws and exhale "from the womb", letting go of all the unnecessary and negative, scraping their bottom centers. Breathe this way for some time (everybody can have their own). Then lie on your back with legs bent at the knees and spread them. Put your hands on the region of the uterus and ovaries, feel your internal organs. Continue to breathe in the same way, only now on the inhale you make a move with the pelvis itself, but not the tailbone off the floor. On the inhale continue to squeeze the vaginal muscles. On the exhale the movement of the pelvis from ourselves, relax muscles. Continue so for some time. During practice you can go different emotions that have accumulated in the uterus, it can be tense, clamped; try to remain an observer and let go of anything goes (through the sound), not forgetting to breathe through the mouth. Breathing is very important! Don't forget to breathe. May encounter resistance and a desire to stop the practice, just watch, let it be expressed and let go on the exhale. When there is emotion or resistance, just concentrate on your breathing. Then relax, you can stretch your legs, hands leave to lie on the region of the uterus, or one arm can be left there, and the other to put on the heart. Tune in to the feeling of their femininity, the sensations of gratitude and love to themselves and the nature of women, which at the physical level is expressed in your uterus. There is an inexhaustible source of love, light, warmth, enjoyment. But for a long time, it could accumulate a lot of pain, resentment, anger, and other emotions, live them in mindfulness and letting go. Imagine the swollen Bud of fragrant red roses or another flower with dew drops in the area of your uterus, continuing to breathe "in the womb" and "uterus", feel how it gently reveals and pulsing waves of energy that spread throughout your body and around in space. Try to connect with the flow, and pulsating energy, you can feed it some of your initiatives/projects/goals/intent/favorite people... Thank the men who were in your life, let go of resentment at them, they only were your mirror... Thank your uterus and end the practice. You can also "wash" this magical energy, scooping up her hands and put them on the face and hair, then they too will Shine, radiating the heat of the depths of your women's centre :)<
Last edited by .Ксения. on Tue Jul 28, 2015 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 13:21

This practice also can be combined with free test translations (based on the card modules, that is, any of the described module can be selected as a test stream). The broadcast is not the same as the card, I mean they operate somewhat differently (and also the reviews about it you can read in the relevant thread), that is, if you connect one or two different broadcasts, they will highlight these aspects and more intensive work with them, while the map - a multi-faceted product, which modules can exist in various patterns and configurations to work with anything from several sides and more gently.
Action (with translations) will last about a month.
It is possible to simultaneously choose 1-2 test module in broadcast mode. If you are involved in the test broadcasts in the next branch viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5362&start=1200then just tell me about it, and on the weekend you can turn off data translation to enable you to continue to participate there.
From testing need to be reviews that you can post here or send me.
Bids can be left here or send me a PM. You can participate regardless of the presence of the card, with practice you can combine at will.

Also, if you have problems on physics in the genital area, it is possible the translation method to copy some modules on a special jade egg, designed to be worn inside and exercises to improve the tone of intimate muscles to make it work in direct contact with the physical body in this field "from inside".

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Jul 28, 2015 13:46

Good afternoon, prompt, please, to coastout free broadcasts wachale need to buy slots? How is it done? What is the procedure? Ksenia, can I get You to write in a personal something? Thank you.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 13:48

No, the offer is completely free. Simply choose a stream (similar to the modules of the card) and leave a request here or in PM. To write, of course, possible :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 15:31

My further explanation - these test broadcasts will be included in the "manual" mode, not through the account of the user of broadcasts, no purchase necessary, slots will be connected together with a test case for free. Those who have purchased broadcast is not affected in the office of management broadcasts.