The Card Is Masculine.

Михаил_
Разработчик
The Card Is Masculine.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 18:16

Карта Мужское Начало

Here is a published summary and detailed product description, photos and there will be discussions, answers to questions, including the aspect of "Pandoras stuffing".

Brief description:

Cards "Masculine"

The cards contain a set of States/settings/activities associated with sexual and social-family area, as well as with male and female orgasms and multiorgasmica; with the States/modules can work both actively (consciously), and in passive mode.
The separate States/modules can be called consciousness, further reinforcing their appearance compared to other and to deactivate the function and to increase the capacity of both parties ("hush"/"louder"). You can also combine several complementary modules for more versatile and efficient operation.

The algorithm works most of the modules - "three streams" - the vertical stream are searched for the last person with the right experience, as the cocoon and the consciousness and perception in the context of a state and module, the horizontal - parallel individuals who already possess the necessary experience and status, if any, and the third from the back - searched and included the ancestors of the genus with the necessary experience; three streams converge at the heart center, helping the person to gradually activate their own resources and status, harmonious to him, and to synchronize them on a subconscious level, mind and body (from the heart center a pulsing stream diverges up to the head and down to the coccyx and waves around the cocoon).

For both cards, there's a control program according to which the modules operate in a harmonious and optimally for use, without clashing with each other, can be arranged in different configurations for more efficient operation and, as mentioned above, can stand out consciousness and be governed by power. Passive wear create a General harmonizing the background and work on the subconscious level, which itself regulates the relevance of certain modules and their configuration at a specific point and gradually sinhroniziruete is the level of consciousness.

A brief list of the contents:

- The General condition of the single male thread, setting its own reference "masculine"
the topic of sex in General (removal of blocks/negative programs, etc.), proper operation of the cocoon during sex
multiorgasmica men without ejaculation, orgasm full body, energy orgasm
sex magic as a creative tool (set of modules)
- the element of fire
- the element of earth
the element of water
- the element of air
the generic layer:
the interaction of father-son
the interaction of father-daughter
- interaction between mother-son
connection with rod
- relations between a man and a woman
- connection with nature
"the centrality" (see detailed description)
- work with the physics body at the level of the genitals
- the adoption of the body
- "sources" - set a special place of power to restore and rest
- the feeling of flying, of freedom, inspiration
- "womb" - set condition in the womb, as well as work with prenatal trauma/distortion in the cocoon
- "love of self"
- "dolphins" - setting on dolphins and whales (similar to the effects of Dolphin assisted therapy)
- "Simoron antivirus" :) (see detailed description)
- "soft touch" - to assist in the resolution of conflict situations
- "victim-executioner" - the work of the same "program" in the experience of the cocoon
- "sound" - work with cocoon through sound
- "drive" - the creative power, diva, inspiration, when "rushing" :)
- thanks to the feminine (see detailed description)
- "The divine Beloved" (see detailed description)<

Малика

Re: Map Of Male.

Post by Малика » Sun Jul 19, 2015 19:51

Fonit branch very much)) and positive, once the mood has risen))..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 20:28

There is still the same female :) there :)

Well, actually was performed the amount of work on filling these cards superior to the one that was made when creating the most comprehensive products released before, namely, AMB.
In other words is this really a large collection in the right, I think, picking.
The approach to this configuration on the one hand it is similar for example, applied in speccode and long-proven. And on the other he is reasonable and actually and logically, but before that in this form was not used.

By the way the number of objects in female slightly more than men is not discrimination, so simply formed due to the fact that these processes are associated with childbirth/pregnancy, and other features.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sun Jul 19, 2015 20:39

Interestingly, while it is only a commercial product and light too.? az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 21:06

It is ONLY a commercial product. About the light here, as in the old vulgar joke, who likes a friend of mine - "what"???
well, in short it is not technically possible, because in contrast to the complex of the BZ where the modules keeps the Peace (abbreviated explanation) this is a very complex thing, but collected via a special control module and using Pandora. Technically, the digital part of it "weighs" about 250 gig of Informatii on each card (roughly), and it still bound mentally; And it's all made in a special anomalous zone in the modified stove laminator :) and connected to Pandora... and how to do it "Lite" retaining at least a piece of the qualities?
T/e/ example "Litem" there is the base state but no info-filling of AMB, which is the main thing. And everything is smaller and simpler components.
So no chance - there is simply no technology to get it all to blend in working in the Lite version.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sun Jul 19, 2015 22:46

Everything is clear, we'll wait for feedback.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 23:55

ДмитрийКО wrote:Everything is clear, we'll wait for feedback.
... as well as the full description with appearance, size, photos and places where you can buy :).

Алега

Post by Алега » Sun Jul 19, 2015 23:58

To use you must have Pandora?
As will manifest itself, the quality card the average person(meat eater and pivorun) ?

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 23:59

Алега wrote:To use you must have Pandora?
Pandora, there could be sewn, and the program will use 100% of the entire resource Pandora.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:56

ОлегЧ wrote:of Pandora, there could be sewn, and the program will use 100% of the entire resource Pandora.
And what about compatibility of this card with other products not of the line of BJ?
In other words, is it possible to offset some of the phase parameter of the product, which in the opinion of Pandora inharmonious?
or, is it possible this card or this card is just like a map of Pandora?

Sorry if the question is incorrect - but I want to know in order to determine the purchase of this product.
(which looks impressive bi ).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01

1. When you can buy a card Masculine?
2. Additional discounts given that you already purchased or will 6 - the final price with the discount?
3. Where you can read about Simoron antivirus? Are interested in as informed a very long engaged in Simoron.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:05

АндрейКо wrote:
ОлегЧ wrote:of Pandora, there could be sewn, and the program will use 100% of the entire resource Pandora.
And what about compatibility of this card with other products not of the line of BJ?
In other words, is it possible to offset some of the phase parameter of the product, which in the opinion of Pandora inharmonious?
or, is it possible this card or this card is just like a map of Pandora?

Sorry if the question is incorrect - but I want to know in order to determine the purchase of this product.
(which looks impressive bi ).
Michael later is probably more detailed answer himself, and while I can say that this is not the case - here, Pandora does not block and does not enter into interaction with any other products since, as already mentioned, the whole resource is busy with the contents of the card. For this reason, it is not a full map of Pandora. This is a different product. This card works with sexual and socio-tribal area at the level of energy, psychology, psychosomatic medicine, deep memory, etc., and arouses the resources of the person... It is completely neutral to any other products. Pandora here for more powerful and safe operation of the device. The same applies to the female card.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09

Астероид wrote:1. When you can buy a card Masculine?
2. Additional discounts given that you already purchased or will 6 - the final price with the discount?
3. Where you can read about Simoron antivirus? Are interested in as informed a very long engaged in Simoron.
1. Tomorrow or the day after probably (check in office).
2. Discounts are added (it always happens).
3. Tomorrow will be a full description of products with photos. About this module, however, there is not much written - it just helps to reduce the degree of seriousness of any problem with which you are working, and helps to find new innovative approaches/solutions well, can contribute to positive mood and attitude to life :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32

- set your own benchmark "masculine"

Where the map will know what I have masculine? I'm not a boy. It was a lot. Where?

"the centrality" (see detailed description)

The centrality is what is called the inner centre including Aikido, the Hero's Journey from the village of Gilligan or something else?

And yet, to paraphrase what was said. Let's say the card is Masculine. Let's say there are two girls (hypothetically of course).
Suppose initially the guy loved one, and the other was not paying attention.
But as it turned out, according to the map, he won't be with the one he loves. And the one that he initially did not pay attention very suitable for him (consider that attention until the love turned into a girl, leads to the fact that almost does not pay attention to another). What happens in this situation?
It will be less to love that which he does not fit?
It will start better (down to love) treat the girl that he likes most of all?

And counter the situation. Well, of course, if people stop loving you, which he internally does not fit - it Fig. What about the girl that suits him internally. To change something about her? Will it be better to treat this man? Whether she will like it (of course with intensive communication, if I see them once in a few seconds - it will not work).

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:51

1. I heard about Yin and Yang? :) these aspects are the Foundation of all the male aspect and the female aspect... These energies are everywhere - in nature, in man, in space... It's some settings to the initial status in each. You were born a man, therefore, the masculine in you manifested this time :)

2. About the centrality wait for detailed descriptions :) there will be all :)

3. The card has no opinions :) you work, and not the card. In the map there is no modulating of programs that it helps a person's resonance to tune in to your harmonious state and perception processes. In the context of the situation you described there are different variants of events development. For example, you just feel that you really want and the questions will disappear :) or what is stopping you having a relationship/interactions/resonances (not necessarily sexual and/or romantic) with both girls, if, for example, they will suddenly become the consistency of such a scenario? :) with someone you want to have a close loving relationship, and with someone, for example, to dance salsa in the evenings or to walk in the Park :) or doing something co-creative artistic-interesting. If they wish of course. But the map does not work directly with the attitude towards other people, it may indirectly occur as a result of any changes inside your mirror; it helps you to build harmonious structure within itself, which is the basis of your interaction with the world and other people.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:52

Clear. Again, it is necessary to do something yourself. And how would like to buy the map and all the girls (except those who also have a card) would be mine. Well, or equally between me and other cardholders.

I realized that in the end.
Let's call it transition into a more proper attitude towards what should be. I have. No other natural.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:28

Астероид wrote:is Clear. Again, it is necessary to do something yourself. And how would like to buy the map and all the girls (except those who also have a card) would be mine. Well, or equally between me and other cardholders.
I hope that you have a sense of humor :) :) here just the opposite situation :) not the possession of women (or men), and co-creative artistic interaction based on acceptance of the other as a free creative being.
I realized that in the end.
Let's call it transition into a more proper attitude towards what should be. I have. No other natural.
If I understand correctly what you want to say, then it is much closer fits the description :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Jul 20, 2015 15:12

The age limit exist? If a young person (16-18)years of not working on yourself, well you realize not see the point and stuff, is it possible to use well.cards for mother ?In this case, whether to go change in the child, in particular, to remove blocks in a generic channels associated with the lower centers?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 15:19

Yes, it is possible. In fact, it is also possible the male card, it's not necessary to force him to wear it and work with her. Can the mother just put her somewhere and mentally create a relationship with them harmonious and optimal way for him, it will remotely work, perhaps not as effective, but it will be. Well, stream the mother-son will be available.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jul 20, 2015 15:20

Strange, I just wrote that it's humor, but moved away from the computer. And the second part - Yes, I understand. But it wanted the first option)

Жако

Post by Жако » Mon Jul 20, 2015 18:50

I'm sorry if the question has already been asked :oops: .
For to use the map in passive-mode, is it enough to bring it with you in your pocket?

I apologize if I already asked question :oops: .
For for using card in passive mode is enough to bring it with you in your pocket?
Thank you.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 19:01

yes, it's quite enough :-)

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Mon Jul 20, 2015 20:08

And there is the shelf life of the cards ? I would have bought for my son , and in a year I'd introduce him ?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 20:19

Иринааа wrote:And there is the shelf life of the cards ? I would have bought for my son , and in a year I'd introduce him ?
No, of course :) well, only if You are physically not destroying it :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 21:05

I'll post here a photo of the card, and Michael would later publish a detailed description (it is what it intersects with women's cards, especially where shared modules - a description of the same or similar).