The Card Is Masculine.

Интроверт
Re: Map Of Male.

Post by Интроверт » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:33

I also want to note that I have for the time you use the card significantly increased aggression. Is ready to attack any threat that was not earlier.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:23

Aspects of the cards (like the connection with nature and the possible elements of what is perceived as aggression) can be regulated mentally. If necessary in this form or for study - you can keep or tweak. The product is flexible and multi-module, to say that it has strengthened the feeling/energy in nature is quite difficult, because there is always a combination of factors. And this is all normal in nature is a burst of energy, but usually we do not know and do not notice when on the autopilot.
Thanks for the feedback.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:46

Интроверт wrote:I Also want to note that I have for the time you use the card significantly increased aggression. Is ready to attack any threat that was not earlier.
A "fear of losing"/show aggression only because of the fact that never in my life seriously fell)), Go to the gym and beat a punching bag, run around, then the gym and pool, I assure aggression will leave you. Or hard sex, if do not like sports. Well it takes a bad emotion/mood and purify us.

Интроверт

Post by Интроверт » Tue Jun 13, 2017 21:28

Артем север wrote:
Интроверт wrote:I Also want to note that I have for the time you use the card significantly increased aggression. Is ready to attack any threat that was not earlier.
A "fear of losing"/show aggression only because of the fact that never in my life seriously fell)), Go to the gym and beat a punching bag, run around, then the gym and pool, I assure aggression will leave you. Or hard sex, if do not like sports. Well it takes a bad emotion/mood and purify us.
In life I constantly got, and to a lesser extent, and serious, too many times. )) And gets hit too frail from life and people as figuratively, and literally as I was very weak and used it. And on the contrary I have the opposite for many years manifested all the fears that hindered me where you need to act. In any case, I already took control of his emotions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 18:19

People, in some way, difficult custom system.... and there is no "right" mode, or rather several of them (a lot). So valuable and correct comments Artem, and the response of the Introvert, and each can have its own slightly different individual experience. I sense that sometimes (or even often) for a man there are several paths how to live a particular piece of events and life in different internal States. And to say that some of the options is exactly correct somehow problematic. It's just a different experience and different results.