Map "the Colored dreams" and its further development?

Астероид
Map "the Colored dreams" and its further development?

Post by Астероид » Mon Oct 19, 2015 18:22

Карта «Цветные сны»

Stage one. Regularly had dreams. Including colored. Several times a week. Constantly. Sometimes it was lucidity in dreams or partial awareness when not just had a dream about something, such as achieving certain goals and the like.
But alas, at the end of January 2014, after small changes to my brain, caused by a minor stroke (completely unrelated with what I've done, seen or even used) - I have lost the ability to dream. Or have I lost the ability to remember their dreams, but something is happening there.
I tried to take melatonin (a sleep hormone, is allowed in Russia and is sold in pharmacies without a prescription) tablets 50 mg. to fall Asleep (especially at night), but the dreams never seen.
I tried to take the California sage (in Russia you can officially buy or order from the States official - I have used the alcohol solution). It enhances and increases the duration of the sleep phase with rapid eye movement and it can be used to shorten the duration of sleep (of course if you approach the matter reasonably).
The mask on the face.
DreamStalker Pro about 3 months of regular use.
Slept for 12-14 hours.
And a lot more.

The dreams began to occur 2-3 times per month at the time when partially awakened, and again went to sleep. But not in the depth of sleep accurately.

Question actually one. Showing map of "Colored dreams" do You Plan to develop it? To do the advanced option? Or decided to leave at the current level for a long time?
I have not encountered such issues if the dream would just be a recovery option the energy spent during the day. But the dream is not only a restoration, this is an opportunity to rethink new, to understand something, to work out the events for the current day, and even metaphorically to be somewhere to go or to do something else - in fact many of them during the dream time passes much faster and you can spend the day for real a few minutes of wakefulness. It's just that many involved in the description of a dream. I don't.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Re: Map of "Colored dreams" and its further development?

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Oct 19, 2015 18:35

Астероид wrote:I tried to make melatonin (a sleep hormone, is allowed in Russia and is sold in pharmacies without a prescription) tablets 50 mg. to fall Asleep (especially at night), but the dreams never seen.
I tried to take the California sage (in Russia you can officially buy or order from the States official - I have used the alcohol solution).
Trihexyphenidyl tried.?)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Oct 19, 2015 21:17

Do you think that trihexyphenidyl-can help you sleep? Moreover, it is also necessary to buy with a prescription. I have a close relatives with Parkinson's no.

I would not mention the above drugs, but melatonin can be used as a means for the acceleration of falling asleep is the only almost completely body-safe remedy. Sometimes even on television advertising.

And the solution sage usually leads to the fact that the periods when man sees dreams (REM phase (rapid eye movement)) - become larger and deeper. If you are not tired during the day - then you can go for a shorter sleep - 7 hours, and 5.5 for example.

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Mon Oct 19, 2015 22:43

Asteroid

You write that you had a stroke, ie, disturbed cerebral blood circulation.Duck him in the first place and you want to restore,and this is suitable for example a Healing Pulse(to note positive results including improvement of cerebral blood flow(head injury was many years ago)+herbs to drink,a lot of them are such bias influencing.And the card on the background of all this,can show yourself stronger.IMHO.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Oct 20, 2015 21:54

Medicine pre (there are always new medications and so on) everything is OK. Treated, drinking and so on. With this disease now I am part of a percent, almost regained lost, unlike the others with such lesions.

I want to know about the Card - will there be an advanced option? And that can give me (and others) use maps in its current state?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 13:22

1. what man does not see (can not remember) dreams, actually means nothing. I have many friends it is a conscious unit, so as not to overload the mind in day mode.
2. card colorful dreams, this is a good working tool. There is a truth even stream of the same name.... it's more powerful cards. We can say that it is the development of the theme. Many good tools do not need to develop :) because they are made correctly and there is no need to change anything.
3. certainly a new product in this profile (and / or wider) may appear, but if I'm going to work, it will be more wide-ranging than that, which is a map. If it is, then the product will affect far broader than a dream.It is, as always, do not invalidate the map "dream" because such a product (I'm talking about potentially new) will be stronger and harsher :) plus probably more.
But of course right now it is not planned yet. Because planned many other new products.

PS it should also be understood that a dream is much more than just a dream :) Being with us can happen in a dream is a lot of processes as a constructive for us and neutral or destructive (and other manipulative) and all of them called sleep. Really there's a whole hodgepodge of things can be quite different.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:44

Астероид wrote: I tried to take melatonin (a sleep hormone, is allowed in Russia and is sold in pharmacies without a prescription) tablets 50 mg.
3мг, 5mg, 10mg well. I saw the pills and took himself a little with the dosage of 3 mg. I Can say that this is some kind of magical spell. Dreams there's just a magical dream. 50 mg. I have no idea what should be there, I'm selling have not seen, and the athlete and is a hormone used in sports nutrition (10 mg. it is expensive for a maximum of Hippo). These tablets have many good effect to the quality of sleep and dreams. Your criticism of tablets has no ground beneath them.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:47

[quote="Michael_"]1. what man does not see (can not remember) dreams, actually means nothing. I have many friends it is a conscious unit, so as not to overload the mind in day mode.
/quote]
I Wake up (at the time) or don't remember certain things that happened in the dream. Whether it is possible to remove these restrictions?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:43

You can light anything, the question is what you NEED.
If this is your personal unit, it can be useful and not harmful (as a preservative from danger or overheating).
If not consciously train you can move it.
You have to understand that we to sleep suitable from the perspective of the world (as a linear history in time is only during sleep that the "seen", and it is NOT).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Nov 02, 2015 14:30

So I do not criticize tablets. Earlier I completely missed the 5 mg for a more explicit dreams. Well, you probably just don't know where to buy. Before the increase in the dollar jar of 120 pills 10 mg cost in the States shipping 230 rubles ($7). It is a little. If it would be more expensive - I would not dare to take this step. And so - well what it's like to drink as an experiment at a time the drugs 2 rubles and 20? By the way, now I drink one every few days one tablet.

Lately the dreams are very little by little began to pass into my consciousness. Quite a drop once in a few days, but there is a positive movement. And of course everything is different.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 23:54

Specifically on dreams can influence a lot of things, including (very much) the same social context and their restructuring (I mean the designer of the ties and not only).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Nov 02, 2015 23:57

Well, I, too, like You, slept with lying under the pillow designer ties in the activation mode. And the next night - zero. But the record is not set. Maybe it's the influence of the designer.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:10

Asteroidtry "Pandora" on the OS or just on the "remember the dream" program. I programmed in "to get the answer through a dream" - it worked.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Nov 03, 2015 14:58

Perhaps what I began again to use Dreamstalker to sleep or tip Mermaids on programming Pandora - today is the most memorable. Of course not everyone is cool and wonderful. But there is positive movement.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 0:16

Factors affecting the sleep and the brightness and memorability - really a lot. Ranging from primitive (such as diet/nutrition/frequency in the plan) and ending with a just intention. That's even what I took and resumed dreamstalker - it is the intention turned into a specific action. And it, like the Stalker mask on the face, in terms of signal to myself that "I intend to work with the dream space", may and should give this or that effect...

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Nov 30, 2015 15:28

For five days the stream dream. With it launched broadcast Drive (this is in addition to my existing card Masculine) and Dominance. And the last two days sleeping 10 hours instead of 7-8. What's the matter?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 20:27

Well here like all it is obvious :) borrowed dreams, ordered work with dreams, and went to sleep :) hihi ....
the real reason may be at least two:
- excessive emphasis on the importance of study of this problem
- reduction processes of the cocoon often require so much effort that a person begins to sleep a lot (and this may be related to personal goals and including new purchases).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Dec 02, 2015 20:52

no, the card did not take, just a stream - especially since the stream stronger card. Well, I wanted to try broadcast. Well, Yes, eccentic on the importance of this is.