The Designer Cocoon

Михаил_
Разработчик
The Designer Cocoon

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 0:09

Комплект карт Конструктор кокона

The designer cocoon is finally ready, as the free and commercial version.
Designer components cocoon:
1) Block the development of perception (psychic readings/vision)
2) Block development impacts on the surrounding reality
3) Block the Harmonisation of the energy zones and channels of the cocoon.
4) Map activator with pantomime cores inside
The first block consists of the following parts implemented in the form of maps:
1 See General
2 to See the types of energies
3 See the flow of time
4 to See the connection and causes
5 to See the bias in space and time
6 to See the resonances in quality
7 See training
The second block consists of the following parts implemented in the form of maps:
1. The impact of General
2. The effects of HF range
3. Exposure to mid range
4. The impact of the bass range
5. Exposure time (total flows/vectors/connectivity)
6. The impact of feature density
7. The impact of training

Block harmonization is from the map "Zone" to work on areas of the compliance bodies (the principles of reflexology/energy zones sujok and classical Chinese system) and two concepts for future publication "point".
Their working principle is the normalization of the energy channels on the principle of "tuning" the strings to a normal sound in accordance with the General condition of the cocoon.
It is recommended to use this part of the Designer Cocoon including activation "Point of the Creek" it is the point of longevity, she is zu-San-Li (described for example in the 1st practice B. Servista, as well as in other places, such as here described cycles and long experiment of community members to stimulate the point
http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=449).
However, this does not limit the application of these tools on other parts of the cocoon.
Please do not consider this use something related to health/treatment, it is only energy and information/alternative approach are not related to health/medicine/treatment we are talking about the cocoon as the information structure and the choices of modulation thereof for a more harmonious work.

Card Activator enhances the performance of other cards. It is possible to use multiple maps with the activator directly, although I recommend a gradual elaboration.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:25

Русалка wrote:do I understand correctly that in the terminology of Castaneda, with the new products it will be possible to change the assemblage point consciously and for a long time to hold in the selected position?

And so, it is not entirely clear:
Михаил_ wrote:will be a number of new features for the reverse activity of the cocoon (impact) at the frequency levels and types.
I would like this moment a little more detail.
Question:/do You have experience with the product Vх consisting of 15 cartridges for the offline experience information vision/perception of the world in different planes?
This product is in the free version (it used to be a link exactly, but since some threads were deleted, now I can't say for sure if she's on this forum, well, in General I think you will find if that).
First new product is an updated version of THEM.
The idea there is that Vx coach an operator even if it is specifically these qualities he is not coached. There will be the same. Ossanna to fix himself in a particular state - is also Yes. But the concept of the assemblage point QC, I is not perceived as the correct and harmonious. Rather, it is just distortion from "poverty" - so to speak technology for the destroyed cocoon. So the answer is "conditionally, Yes, but in reality is quite another".

And the moment which is a bit more, looks like the basic version of the Vx was only the properties of perception under training. And there are still properties under training, but the frequency is laid out on the shelves (don't want to write one chakra, since chakra is also a relative thing, like the conventional template, they do not have to look like this and not have to be in such a configuration and such a number and do not necessarily have to be). In other words we are talking about the reverse process, when the cocoon is not on perception, and impact. And this mode will be decomposed into aspects of the frequencies and qualities.

Therefore, the Designer Cocoon is a very many-component product, I have myself wonder what put such a low value for the number of cards inside....<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:47

Михаил_ wrote:Question:/do You have experience with the product Vх consisting of 15 cartridges for the offline experience information vision/perception of the world in different planes?
Yes. Free version.
Михаил_ wrote:in Other words, we are talking about the reverse process, when the cocoon is not on perception, and impact. And this mode will be decomposed into aspects of the frequencies and qualities.
Think again, do not quite understand. This refers to the more fine-tuning, breakdown of impact on some part of the body ( cocoon energy centers) for a specific purpose, or the impact of the centers on the outside world?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50

Астероид wrote:1. I should probably think about buying the VIP version of the constructor relations. Periodically requires working with other people. And even with people who I can't see, but communicate with those who we are connected - and it is also necessary. But I do not run urgently to buy the VIP version. As my understanding of the designer ties moving in the direction that this change mostly it's me, not other people. Even through social networks.

2. And designer of cocoon - I guess I'll wait and decide later. Albeit at a higher price. So we are purchased BJ 2.6 (4 days. bracelet only 1.) - changing view of himself and the world. Doing something Pandora-VIP, and of course Masculine. Well, designer ties. And free the panacea and Altavip.
0. there is a proposal to structure the questions individually, and by subject. Times here about constrcutor cocoon, it is better about it....
1. operator version (VIP-designer-ties) is not to change someone. It is to help someone (and yourself). In rare cases. because for another person to perform the 3rd step is very difficult. To do no harm. It is necessary to understand....
2. and designer of cocoon will be in the free version - play with your home first and then decide....

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Sat Nov 14, 2015 20:17

And where you can watch this webinar about the Designer cocoon?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Nov 14, 2015 21:09

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35

:wiz You cannot view the webinar at this link, says that the subscription period has expired... :evil:

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Nov 29, 2015 23:45

Found a solution, here is the link for the webinar https://yadi.sk/i/ZFhz45Zwk5zA4 very cool webinar. :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 13:27

Because usually people make a parallel recording, I have the habit to pay the actual account ubinary as webinars. Here, for example, the closest will be this week :) Sometimes webinars hole for over a month and then it really is not paid. :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:19

The theme of the webinar this week "Designer of the Cocoon"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 19:12

No :) New items :)

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Tue Dec 01, 2015 13:07

Michael, and the link to the webinar date will be? And then the topic of webinars there are no updates...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:13

Webinar tomorrow. Time - the usual. 19:00 Moscow time.
The link to the room tomorrow.
The theme - "Activator" (this is the type of "other" stabilizer :) :) :) which are arranged differently... than conventional stabilizer...)

ЕваРу

Post by ЕваРу » Thu Dec 03, 2015 21:09

Michael_ wrote(a):
Question:/do You have experience with the product Vх consisting of 15 cartridges for the offline experience information vision/perception of the world in different planes?

Michael, please tell me, but if no experience, whether first to get it, and then start working with the Designer of the cocoon?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 21:44

Vx - is not made for a long time and is available with a very efficient homemade. One of the hits so to speak in terms of free products.
Use in conjunction with CC is possible, the need to work with them TO use the KK out of the question, it's a little different...

ЕваРу

Post by ЕваРу » Fri Dec 04, 2015 19:18

Thank you :)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Dec 08, 2015 19:29

Already sold? can't find the price

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 08, 2015 20:34

Yet.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 18:29

No, not yet, waiting for delivery of material to finish the first batch, and I'm making while free version for publication.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 18, 2015 18:41

The designer Cocoon are available for order and purchase at the office.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Dec 18, 2015 19:01

Can I spread?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 18, 2015 19:24

In the first message of a branch has published Kratkoe description, you can ask questions. In the next few hours will post photos and a version for self-production.
Neat! possible deep States of ISS! (including photos).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 18, 2015 19:38

Photo of the commercial version of the designer Cocoon.

Links to free lay out in the next 1-2 hours.
In the free version there is no card activator.

In the photo two card activator (both sides lie next to)
Complete all 16 cards + 2 points.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Dec 18, 2015 22:14

Михаил_ wrote:In the free version there is no card activator.
But to "prop up" conventional Pandora to strengthen you?
Something on photo cards more(one) than listed in the description...

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 22:36

I would suggest that this is a map of the activator on the other side, i.e. on a photo of two card activator
Or an additional card, which is not included in basic set