Magic Comb

Михаил_
Разработчик
Magic Comb

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 23:07

Волшебный Гребень

In order not to zaplivatj theme discounts, open theme crest.
The new product, which is really old :) there was simply no time and effort to make it so far was U2-epic, which is now fully in normal daily routine without jokes and new alterations.
So, a new product, extensive functionality, the Magic Comb.

Detailed description a little later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Magic Comb.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 23:52

Long waiting time the product finally goes into the light.... I2 slightly tightened its origins.

Magic Comb :)

This artifact aims to work with information and all the layers of human experience (and the non-human :) ) through the hair, affecting including the very deep and distant corners of it, and parts.

The artifact consists of six elements:

1. Integration, centrality, and healing from the centre. This element can be present in several ways. First, it is a call to itself as a Whole from its centre and source of his "true self", which releases itself from the thousands of white birds made of light, as the personification of his integrity, creative and healing aspect of love. They fly to all corners of the Soul to all the parts that make up the Whole, with the aim to provide assistance and support and to heal those parts that have the greatest need, and to remind each and every part of herself that she's not alone, and together with the other parts represents something more, something incredibly beautiful and powerful. Each bird reaching its goal, is in the heart centre of a human or other creature, igniting the inner light and memory, and connecting and synchronizing it with its Whole, nevertheless keeping self-awareness the current manifestation. The second image you can imagine in a planet like those in "the Little Prince" Laden with tables and chairs opposite each other like in a cafe. Into that space come all the past/parallel personality of the operator, his ancestral experience in the form of ancestors, all its parts and aspects, and sit opposite each other at resonance, the principle most needed in a particular experience or information. For example, someone in need of healing, and someone has the right skills. Someone just needs to talk, and someone who possesses sufficient wisdom to its presence to provide a harmonizing effect on the speaker. Someone needs some knowledge/information, etc. Thus there is a deep interchange of experience and information, the flow of energy, just like a beautiful dance, a complete synchronization and integration itself, as a Whole, previously fragmented into parts (for attunement — well transferred as: This fragmentation presumably generates what is called "ego", which, apparently, is the artificial formation caused by loss of memory and self-awareness as something more, not just current identity. When this process takes place harmoniously in sync with the current identity and keeping your awareness, simply there is an understanding that it is not the only part, though very valuable at the moment.
Also this element is intended to help the operator to reach the depths of myself and from the state of self-love and total acceptance of self and all its manifestations, to hear yourself as a Soul, as a creative being, living according to natural principles, and not imposed social algorithms.

2. Creativity in all its aspects. Connecting with your creative potential and nature. The awareness of myself as a creative being, able to naturally influence themselves and the world around us in harmony with him and with yourself. Creative non-trivial approach to what is happening inside and outside, freedom of manifestation, spontaneity, flexibility, imagination.

3. Access to information through the hair. As you know, the hair is a kind of "library" that stores information. If you want to get some information, the answer to the question of the Council from the depths of himself, to get some insight or understanding, then, combing hair, and expressing the right intent, can, absorbed in himself, "come up" with the right information.

4. The the knots. This item is for disentangling the information knots, resulting in a long time, the journey of the Soul and the many incarnations in synchronization with the Subconscious mind of the operator. Here it should be noted that, like any other artifacts BJ, this artifact does nothing for the operator, or against his will, and is a great helper for his Subconscious. Just as the comb untangles tangled hair, his information, interacting with information operator through the hair, used his Subconscious mind to unraveling the energy-knots, smoothing and straightening streams, leading them in a harmonious state, when the energy flows freely and naturally. This element can be used both passively and to work with some very specific situation or request.

5. Inside The Child-Creator. This element overlaps with the first element and operates on the same principle, but in the context of a child. Each of us has a wonderful, fun, exciting creative energy part in the form of Inner Child outside the imposed unnatural programs and dogmas that are alien to the creative nature of man and limit his manifestation of the natural and spontaneous expression of the creative joy and pleasure, but also of wisdom and deep understanding of themselves and the world. It's not just the inner child's current personality and inner child, in a broad sense, we can say, children's manifestation of the Soul as a Whole, which combines childlike innocence, spontaneity and the gaming aspect with wisdom and awareness, as well as magicrescue :) For attunement with the way you can watch the Austrian TV series "Pippi Longstocking". A child playing with the World on equal terms, Rebnok-Alchemist, transforming reality and a refiner in its different forms and periplasmic with her, picturing the world, sounding him or creating him from clay, then burning and dealing the patterns that become the fabric of a new reality... From this condition to work well with problems that seem serious and difficult to resolve. Can be a simple and elegant solution, or are you just playfully transform the situation came out of the game, or by assigning its own rules :)
Also, thanks to this item it is possible to awaken, to help and to heal baby nevalennyi parts of ourselves (not the current personality, but in the broad sense) "the principle of birds", described at the beginning.

6. DNA repair at the information level. Help the unconscious mind in removing distortions introduced in the genome or acquired, to restore its harmonious for the current personality structure, removing information collection and interference. This element works in the long term, although someone may feel it immediately.

On the crest laser engraved pattern as a reflection of the content. Key-DNA with a helical head is a key setting for information using a comb. To configure before use, it is recommended to put the thumb of the left hand on the head of the key to attune to an artifact with the process and yourself, calm your thoughts, to enter into a relaxed meditative state and to begin the process of combing :) Birds reflect the essence of the above process and the crest. To comb, preferably with the left hand to activate the right hemisphere, but this is not mandatory.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Magic Comb.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 0:57

Product like most recent, contains a "information package" inside. Is an extremely versatile and powerful. The only reason the cost is what it is - to make it accessible to all. Because it was possible to estimate it at the level of BJ "the decider".... it is certainly NOT the decider, just everything can be approached from different sides. The approach used in the crest (integrated) allows you to run certain processes in themselves and such a peculiar mode of consciousness :)
However, responding to a question about "I have no experience ISS", you can see that for the average person the use of the Comb will carry a certain result, due to the fact that "filling" will work regardless of the capabilities and experience of consciousness using.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:18

Michael, how often during the day need to comb with the comb hair and how long the time? Until you enter a state of ISS?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44

:) Yes, well, here we are talking about what you want to achieve. And whether ISS :)
T/e the mood, feeling needed, desired, you can use seldom or often as you want. For a long time, can slightly. I was showing comb row of regular users and they say that their (high personal sensitivity) just from contact with the product offers changed. But it is possible, for example working with mentally with some of its tasks to use the comb until the work is done. This "meditation with a comb in his hand." There are no requirements/rules/regulations is an individual desire.
Obviously it is possible to consider the result of applying immediate and long-term.
Anyway, IMHO, with all products (and not only mine) somewhere also, you can use the feelings, according to changes in themselves.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32

the next branch asked a question about whether it is possible to use several members of the family; the short answer was 'Yes and no'. a little more info? :-)
and most importantly - the product is already available to order?

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:28

Vladimir S. Michael quantum'e wrote : the Product is attunement with the operator, when using a different person will be retuned, BUT it is recommended that the individual use without losing the settings, so to speak. It will be better and more efficient.
Last edited by Грифон on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09

It is better to use individually, although switching from profile to profile (adjustment to the new operator), of course supported.

The product will go to most dealers today, in any case available to order. I would even say that I have already notified many about the volume of pre-orders :)

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Sep 13, 2016 14:16

I am interested in sharing with pantomime products. Be correct to go the programming of Pandora and configure the modules WOH? Strengthen the work of ACS and whether all QC maps can be combined comb?
Is it worth it to start making homemade products after scratching ( for example to the manufacture and activator) or it does not affect at all?
Are there warnings like "behind the wheel after combing sits", "not compatible with alcohol" and .t.p?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Sep 13, 2016 16:48

On the last point it's probably obvious that you should not use the product, changing the mode of operation of the brain, if the mode is changed by the intake of alcohol :-)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 23:47

Looked at the picture of the comb. Nothing felt.However, the night was a strange erotic dream. :wink: Today felt an incredible rush of sexual energy.You can find out what all this means? :oops:
Last edited by ММ on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:36, edited 2 times in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 0:06

The comb is not intended for use by the method "looked at the picture," but the resonances with many artifacts can affect in a person (and not only with artifacts). Feel obvious to those who have a higher sensitivity. Therefore, it is not clear in the questions themselves. Like here everything is transparent and not clear what You expect.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35

I didn't expect. I just think that today I fell off some sort of huge barrier?ban? the stone? hindering me sexually. I again felt myself lyubviobilnym Woman. And very loving sex. It is not entirely clear. Let's see what would happen next.I will unsubscribe later. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52

In fact, although the Comb described like this and has nothing to do with sexuality directly, but three more people from the inner circle for some reason felt it in this aspect. One friend said it was like sex energy, another friend combed with comb the hair to her husband, and they both resonated with each other, the energy beginning to circulate as during intimacy. It is in principle explainable: the Comb touches deep layers, associated with the manifestation of the creative energy that is sexual is essentially the same. Ridge is working on her release and loose the natural flow, removing blocks from the "harvested" state, not from the position of the current person, and from the position of the operator as a Whole is a lot more effective and natural.

By the way, meditation, described in the text about the product, you can do regularly (birds and the planet), you can apply creativity and change yourself and your perception. Regular practice while working with the Comb and will contribute to gaining greater integrity and harmony with each other, which may entail different special effects such as automatic formation flying some blocks, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:07

Русалка wrote:I'm interested in sharing with pantomime products. Be correct to go the programming of Pandora and configure the modules WOH? Strengthen the work of ACS and whether all QC maps can be combined comb?
Is it worth it to start making homemade products after scratching ( for example to the manufacture and activator) or it does not affect at all?
Are there warnings like "behind the wheel after combing sits", "not compatible with alcohol" and .t.p?
The comb Assembly facilitates you into a state when you are split apart, often conflicting with each other, and work together, synchronously and harmoniously as a single unit, while maintaining awareness of the current itself. Of course, from this state any of your actions will be more effective than the usual state. The comb is compatible with all products, including not only mine, it's such a versatile tool that cannot interfere with anything because try pokeflute with you when you REALLY are in this as a Whole itself :) of course, this does not mean that once recesses you will find yourself in this state it is delicate and often time-consuming, deep work, but to help achieve this state when the motivation of the operator it will be hard.

About the driving machine - see feels. Someone might actually slide in so deep ISS that it's better to be a passenger, if you want to go somewhere, or nowhere to go :) And alcohol, as noted above, anything like this do not working for good - how do this question? :) well, that is, of course, use some products, including using alcohol, but the point?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Wed Sep 14, 2016 16:32

And at the office MM the ridges did or just planned?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 14, 2016 16:42

mermaid already did ,yesterday .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 17:06

Doshutilis :) about cats and dogs, self-activating paw product :) today brought the familiar ridges, immediately ran agitated cat from the other room, began to walk excitedly on the couch, rubbing all slightly scratched (a cat is usually quite shy and doesn't act), was circling the package with ridges, touched his paws, in the end, he was given a comb. He enthusiastically played for a while, and then - Yes, just like in the post Cesare:
is Likely to be myself /putting a paw on the DNA key/ to activate the product.
:)

In the end, sat down on the edge of the comb where the key and sat so, quite humming :) :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:41

You can say that I wasn't kidding, and he knew what would be /is certainly someone to be a specific cat, etc. on the details - it is not easy and takes hard work, probably/. And cats tend to transmit useful information to their relatives is already polosatoje/, i.e. may be spread to other cats* /and not only/.
By the way, magic comb, in my opinion /according to my perception and, of course, a strongly compatible with led dip /be sure to later, but before and during is already to professionals dip/.
p.s. interesting /to me personally, to Supplement the overall picture according to my perception about this product/ reviews of bearded men, but rather the influence of the "comb their beard" /hope make myself clear, I mean "magical" properties of beards, mustaches, etc./.

*i.e. if the crest had disappeared, most likely the cat dragged somewhere for their own use.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:12

And is there a option massage comb?
Just from her effect can be significantly larger due to the larger number of teeth.
+
For example, the wife a massage to comb it and that's fine, that crest will have specifically to do it, forget will and
massage in any case hair several times a day to comb
example

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:36

IMHO, a very interesting idea, I join.

Мила

Post by Мила » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:44

Ordered.
He was still the same help from hair loss?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:31

Дмитрий Т wrote:And is there a option massage comb?
Just from her effect can be significantly larger due to the larger number of teeth.
+
For example, the wife a massage to comb it and that's fine, that crest will have specifically to do it, forget will and
massage in any case hair several times a day to comb
While large lot of combs made exactly as in the photo at the top of the branches. In the future it is theoretically possible, of course, order from a supplier of another type of comb type of however, while this is not an option. Besides, the shape of the crest was not chosen by chance, including from the point of view of placing it on the pattern. When you comb your hair with it, then somehow hold on to the handle, i.e., thumb hits the key that smoothly parakeet in the future pattern. On the comb, which is on your photo, the pattern will be applied only on the back, or you will have to compress it. Besides, there is another equally important point. Comb it is impossible to forget to comb my hair when it is used not only as a comb, namely as a tool to work on oneself, that is, it is not created for passive mechanical brushing, for conscious inner work. The first option, of course, also possible (i.e. you can use it just in order to passively combing), but it is much more efficient when man consciously takes it and treats it as a tool to work on oneself. Therefore, "I forgot to comb my hair" in this case sounds not very serious :) In the end, you can use ordinary comb from the purely physical order, and continue to work with the comb and his hair with a deep multi-faceted tool.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43

Мила wrote:Ordered.
He was still the same help from hair loss?
Directly it does not work, however, such possible side effects in improving the quality of hair and reduce the amount of hair loss. Hair is a natural antenna and instrument interaction with the outside world, therefore, we can say that hair loss shows to what extent the loss of contact with the world, and also about the internal conflict and dissonance, the failure of the circulation of energy and information. The comb serves to ease internal contradictions, restoring the integrity of the person and returning him to his stable center, so as this process may be physiological effects as a reflection of internal changes. Also do not forget about purely biological parasitic component. It is recommended to switch to a more easy (raw) food. Also, if I am not mistaken, on a physical level from hair loss, I use oil of usmi.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 14:09

Quote from QM:
here I keep this comb in my hands and think why it was I simonesque the track reminds
this is actually the first Association that came to mind
in fact, a curious toy, yet understand that where
here I think, I hair specially eh under the crest has grown
Indeed, there are similar resonances and intersections, see paragraph 5 :)
Read the story of max Frei ("House for the cat and the dragon") is completely awesome and really resonates with the theme of the ridges, and especially from its time as a 5th item. For attunement with the "innards" and some faces of the Comb I advise you to read.