Карта Пандора-Блэк

ММ

Re: Pandora Black

Post by ММ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40

Dayte perevod s latinskogo :)

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:13

When viewing photos in the hands of a strange feeling of lightness...probably out cold,but not a lot :)

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:14

Fonit branch :wiz and the handmade in the inner pocket :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:23

ММ wrote:Dayte perevod s latinskogo :)
Cyrillic please put yourself out of respect for other forum users.

PS the Latin phrase for relate to funkcionalu and do not require translation for the user. Don't see the point.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:23

Грифон wrote:Fonit branch :wiz and the handmade in the inner pocket :D
Fonit infection :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:26

Грифон wrote:When viewing photos in the hands of a strange feeling of lightness...probably out cold,but not a lot :)
Yes, p-black, including practices ( in the same dive ) drives a lot of cold - faced suddenly with this, there generally seems to be expected, but I didn't realize that the effect will be bright and so noticeable. In other words, if work is to work ( with me or someone mental) that what comes so spontaneously little by little begins to pour out shock-waves. Jetskie awesome feeling. Akin to deep session somewhere in LA.

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Mon Dec 12, 2016 19:25

Once again open the thread... and again :wiz

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Dec 12, 2016 20:42

translated from the Latin means "made in"
on the map anachron - "second time" or "second time"
in addition it turns a strange sentence)

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Mon Dec 12, 2016 23:15

Looked at photos and hung.I do not even know how many minutes.Not a single thought in my head,nothing,just passed out and came on again. ISS is held .Carrying two homemade.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:49

Description soon to be ?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10

Legend, read the reviews of people and a small comment of Michael here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5708&p=166236#p166236

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24

Легенда wrote:Description will be soon ?
In General, it is good product it is necessary to restrict sales, as is done with other (interview and stuff), but no time/laziness/and no one to do it. And so it is for those who are homemade and experience with the usual Pandora (simple and VIP) are well aware that... such eating among commercial card just the majority.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:25

Лолита wrote:How to get Pandora black (PB) and every day new results and every day I think-it is necessary to write a review, but I went again and wrote, well, then shattering events go, it's time to write then)))
First let me say that in my life a quiet and serene 13 use VIP pandor, so it is quieter. I got the BOP and they all druzhnenko written off, figured out who does what.
Working means.
And then the New year's holiday, my husband and I went to Europe, on your favorite places to ride. And in one country, in the small town, seeing things that are not human, bad guys doing evil deeds. Well then the operator space is not improved, improved kaneshno well, we are not people. And further along their route went. And bad boys decided that the wait they attacked and attacked. Chose right in the night, and we think it is, sadly, necessary as it is fun. Used PB , said participants in the process and had a lot of fun.

But seriously the powerful tool and be careful, very careful.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:26

Freedom wrote:so, this is the third attempt to write a review. I hope this time everything goes as it should, and I will publish it. The first time the Internet has gone and a message on the forum went and disappeared for the second time in an incredible way stood out and erased. Now I write in a separate notebook...
TK it's not funny, I'll write a thesis
Home-made Pandora black I did on the first day it came out, and my opinion about it you can understand how I was delighted... commercial black came to me, too, almost immediately appeared at all, and I still sometimes surprised her.
Management of black and the usual Pandora similar in content, the "composition" and "taste" are very different. Black well, is very durable and bulletproof. It is very nice in the sense that when she defends you or steers your business, the fact that it is stronger than the world and any foreign influence is very relaxing And that's because such power I would not advise to start out with quantummagic pieces with Pandora black. If handmade in a passive possession, it is still okay no problem, but to put her tasks and is actively working with her have already pre-eating dog on the language and/or having widelly/the feelies this... Because I can do great ) At the same time, black surprises me with his awareness and his own opinion. Can't call it a product rather reasonable
nemateriey. The thing is that I noticed that sometimes tasks are processed at 110 to 120%... And I was looking for a reason where did these extra 10-20 % , found the only possibility is that black decided that the need to recycle to get even better results. And or she can capture the essence of the statements (commands) and independently choose the methods of implementation, or is it like people saying can be interpret in their own way, while orientiruyas on how to be better. That is a direct command was one, and the result appeared the same as if I gave some other team already knowing what you can ask something more... As if a Genie from the video about the homeless and copper cable, decided to show that it is possible to count on more... In this case in my case everything was done, I'm not saying that she is out of control, just have a vivid dialogue of its kind. Because it is not a program where you said, and she stupidly takes, and something else... But frankly I do not presume to say what...
And perhaps given this feature is not very scary if you are not able to formulate the problem. And, most likely black will not do anything if the task is "anti-human", but still I would not began so to experiment with it.
On the other hand too broad the wording is not too well practiced. That is, you still need to specify how mental it work and what things on the subtle plane. That is, for example if you work with the future, you can do so: choose the right branch with probability and to strengthen the matrix of events Pandora until achieve the goal, and don't just say "Pandora, I want to make it happen." Another thing is that within this task she has a very creative approach. (If you try to do not forget to choose a harmonious thread! It is very important to not just aim was achieved and all was well and harmonious in this case..) In the case of the usual Pandora, this method I, too, worked well, but with black, all slightly different. Same thing if you work with people for good we need to understand what work and exactly how. But you can just pinch off a piece and give, is also good.
In General a thing is outrageous of course. Out of something something. If another angle to look at people and the meaning of their lives and to talk about goals and objectives in the world that are likely all related to work, money and things, etc., that the possession of such an artifact gives a person, among other human and not the creature in this world or outside is a great bonus. Intergalactically armor and multi-tool. Sobsvenno saying Pandora also gives, but Pandora black extreme came out, a particularly persuasive argument. And there is another aspect that all these other creatures, even control the world, do not know what it is and what to do about it. It is generally out of line. And if we existed in the world in the material plane more like posterski with Hogwarts and magic police, but in this system, then things probably would have been outside the law, but on the other hand no one would be able to understand what is it such and what to do with it anyway haha sort of natural wave
In General, cool
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:39

I gave the questions regarding the possibility (or impossibility) of placing a handmade Pandora black in the image generator http://generator.quantummagic.org/
Answer - Pandora-site/photo people and other large objects of course to process is theoretically possible, but black-light, t/e/ home-made, it is a product created as you fill your matrix sosaniem to a greater extent than the printer (I have it in Pro version printing on paper).
T/f the generator is to place not effective and the main thing - do not (see above the opinion of Lolita about accuracy). And do not have to just throw anywhere TO from black. And most importantly why in the alternator, if this is the case you can easily just pinch off a piece TO ?

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02

Repeater,IMHO ...Sometimes the night to shout Hey bracelet 2.1 problem do not see a hare to save the world.And silence <> cleaned object ( the one that the cleaning of EN.of the subject) tried to make contact, we remembered about the PB and went process.PB independent fabrication

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46

The most difficult in my opinion,the search algorithm the effort... and the question and make changes if necessary possible.Or it is irreversible.

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35

Yesterday was another blow when I'm calm but people are doing all kinds of stuff trying to catch me. Sometimes they do it. Suggested black to remove inharmonious me binding to my cocoon and clean the evil that steers them. And once everything died down and his head cleared. The rest of the day went well and smoothly.

Машерко

Post by Машерко » Wed Oct 04, 2017 0:53

Roma S unable to describe in more detail what kind of used formulation and algorithm teams for p. bleck?

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Thu Oct 05, 2017 18:33

That's how it has been written and said. Well, maybe even visually on emotions presented as cut communication and as a gum in the forehead certain entities. Added to that would be no harm and as harmoniously as possible.
Then there is the observation that at certain moments others see me, or some invisible part of me as wrong or skazannogo and the caller. The reaction is subconsciously hostile. Incorrect communication are between me and others. In such cases, helps the designer, or the first mode of the spectrum, I your.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05

Remind that the spectrum is also homemade. Many people forget to use this important product. Here's the thing, what, with fat products a lot - they have their niche and purpose.

Марианна Ивановна

Post by Марианна Ивановна » Sat Jan 13, 2018 13:39

Tell me whether you can laminate items Pandora ?the entire line of Pandora

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 13, 2018 16:16

Марианна Ивановна wrote:Tell me whether you can laminate items Pandora ?the entire line of Pandora
I think that in principle it is possible. Pandora VIP is the thickest card in the line and is unlikely to pass through the laminator. Pandora black and Pandora-Anachron more subtle and can. The cheapest Pandora and she is the most delicate and it will not. If you leave the frame from the laminating film around the map itself, is to increase the size.

I put all my cards as a single stack of food stretch-film and then put in your wallet. So far no problems. Film prodiraetsya in six months or more and I again do the whole procedure.

Марианна Ивановна

Post by Марианна Ивановна » Sat Jan 13, 2018 16:47

Бисо wrote:
Марианна Ивановна wrote:Tell me whether you can laminate items Pandora ?the entire line of Pandora
I think that in principle it is possible. Pandora VIP is the thickest card in the line and is unlikely to pass through the laminator. Pandora black and Pandora-Anachron more subtle and can. The cheapest Pandora and she is the most delicate and it will not. If you leave the frame from the laminating film around the map itself, is to increase the size.

I put all my cards as a single stack of food stretch-film and then put in your wallet. So far no problems. Film prodiraetsya in six months or more and I again do the whole procedure.
Thank you I experience that performance is not reduced , do not hurt the product, I noticed that the edges began to obtrepalas and to think about lamination.