New product - Local Disconnection of the Left (effects)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:02

Well, here (as mentioned during the release of the last news) :)
The continued development of technology Pandora-black for specified applications.
We've been thinking... and it turned out more a novelty, with very funny and odd name LOL :) Or rather ЛОЛ1 (for the order, when it will be лол2).
Inspired by the appearance of the product, as always absolutely practical experience and personal research.
I will try in a few sentences and accessible language to explain what is ЛОЛ1.
Sometimes (almost always actually) most of us are in interactions with other beings in this world :)
Sometimes consciously, sometimes not, the other side of the interaction is trying to defend some position/desires/expectations from such interactions, not always harmoniously.
Sometimes it provides for us the particular effect... sometimes not very pleasant.
Finally, it so happens that the other side of the interaction, for various reasons, does not use personal mental and energy capabilities, and third-party.
It happens for different reasons, the simplest options - access to certain tools (third-party origin)/tank energy and so on. Or a contract with another creature barter that allow for any business to use someone else's mental power. Oddly enough, these interactions sometimes even ordinary people more than a lot....
And then it turns out a not very harmonious imbalance. In cases where the level of impact of inharmonious higher level of personal mental impact, it turns out that he's their bad perception of the world projected onto someone through someone's amplifier.
Speaking of that, we are very attentive to how to build their products, to increase the level of the operator and not to get it from somewhere from the left received help in their endeavors, sometimes bad (bad not necessarily "harm", sometimes from a misunderstanding of just).
So, the objective of ЛОЛ1 to remove the synchronization of interacting with the third-party operator with left-wing sources for the subsidence of the world "in his name" and according to his plans.
Quite a specific product, on the one hand suitable absolutely everyone, on the other hand on advantage will be estimated as the most active operators. We can say that this particular form of protective product. For "well-wishers" often just use a third-party and distorting the resulting mechanisms of strengthening yourself for pushing something wonky. As in the case of SCRAP, the product works with the phase parameter, destroying (in this case, temporarily) the connection source-receiver, activation of the algorithm occurs for a number of factors impact on the operator of the host LOM.
The product is deactivated by removal from the cocoon of the operator, if enabled remotely (outside the cocoon) that mental. Such a precaution was adopted to protect operator from the effects where it was really awkward trying to bypass the protection (a mental lock ЛОЛ1).
Please note that the number of actions implemented through different channel technology relatively speaking (comes to mind is Reiki as the most stupid and well-known example, but not only, of course), ЛОЛ1 will brokernet. If you do not want this - well, remove temporarily (many times I have explained why Reiki crooked, but too lazy to do it again and do not want anyone "treat", everyone passes their experience himself and rake too).
Лол1't made for situations a-La rails, and for other, sometimes subtle and sometimes more rigid.

ЛОЛ1

The shape of the product card.
The cost of 35T.
Before 1 September of the discount period and ЛОЛ1 can be purchased for 25T.
As long as the product is available for pre-order, the warehouses will be received next Tuesday.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: New product - Local Disconnection of the Left (effects)

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 0:57

Alex Formatt wrote:A homemade will?
unfortunately probably not.... well I have to go to the level of handmade did not work - too weird ...

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25

Enhanced version is planned?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:06

yet, you can take a few....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01

The first edition LOL made and now physically available for purchase, a photo in the next few hours (I still have not forwarded due to time zone differences).
And yet, even though I promised that the homemade will not, but will be ... well, not a full-fledged art project.... :)
Take Pandora black and placed along with it (directly on it) this literal string:
GZD-LAO-ORR-SAM-REX-PRA-SAN-LEN-OAZ-SEP-TUU-UMZ-SAV-GEO-XXO-MAN-AOS-ISP-LIN-CVE-IUT
This is only part of the functionality of a new product unfortunately, but some idea to so you can. Recalling that PB is available in the diys.....

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:34

ЛОЛ1 in the office

ЛОЛ1

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Aug 22, 2018 13:04

Михаил_ wrote:So, the objective of ЛОЛ1 to remove the synchronization of interacting with the third-party operator with left-wing sources for the subsidence of the world "in his name" and according to his plans.
In other words, in contact with a person with a "resource network" to use, LOL make him unarmed, leaving him only the personal strength?
Михаил_ wrote:Before the 1st of September discount period and ЛОЛ1 can be purchased for 25T.
Ольга К wrote:ЛОЛ1 in the office
Promised two weeks.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Aug 22, 2018 16:25

Мартин wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
Before the 1st of September discount period and ЛОЛ1 can be purchased for 25T.

Olga wrote(a):
ЛОЛ1 in the office

Promised two weeks.

I promised two weeks??? If You are about action, so it is before September 1 and have (two weeks)
You neducational message Michael about the campaign to end...
Михаил_ wrote: Before the 1st of September discount period and ЛОЛ1 can be purchased for 25T.
As long as the product is available on pre-orderThat the stock will be received next Tuesday.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 21:44

Мартин wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:So, the objective of ЛОЛ1 to remove the synchronization of interacting with the third-party operator with left-wing sources for the subsidence of the world "in his name" and according to his plans.
In other words, in contact with a person with a "resource network" to use, LOL make him unarmed, leaving him only the personal strength?
[

if a person uses their resources for the hard impact on You - Yes, he will have to do his. Of course, it's not completely. And I would be here remarked that maybe more important cases of inclusion in a resource ( the same papagrigoraki for example from different clans) how many cases of contractual interactions, sometimes (probably) not conscious in this incarnation. Where "I / I" and the man creates garbage hands sometimes do not really human beings just because to not care, it is important for some reasons the reverse side of the contract. Actually looked at one I thought "well, not right."... Incommensurable used features and the current position of the curve impact.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:30

Still complicated this looks like a harmonizer. A third - party operator is not shown the creature, LOL reduces the volume of this opponent, to the ability to conduct easy conversation, without any consequences. Plus additional amplification of Scrap. In the same way? I just read the text not for the first time in the head such schemes with the third party operator, the definition which fits the whole bunch, and there's them and two turns. "To opopsite" this description probably did not happen.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:46

Third party operator it can be anyone - often just people. And behind him someone or something else that makes it the influence not of the category of harmonious-inharmonious and one of those "make a fool to pray to God, he hurt his forehead" (though not necessarily their own, usually not even your :) )... the t/e does not fully correspond to the subject of acting and being in his hands the tools to impact (in terms of the instruments trickier/more powerful/more than what befits the mental and the experience of man or other beings).
Well, in the specific example for a lady of pleasant appearance (you know the cartoon about the pig Funtik, there was a lady with sweet words and bad rolls) was observed IntuiKey branches being outside pretending to be a human at all, which was bluish (well, they have there are) and see how it is bluish which all do not care really climbs somewhere here in the Affairs of another person there was Umm.... not right somehow :)
But in fact of course LOL a lot of things affect :) as always here is a funny toy.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35

Михаил_ wrote:Take Pandora black and placed along with it (directly on it) this literal string:
GZD-LAO-ORR-SAM-REX-PRA-SAN-LEN-OAZ-SEP-TUU-UMZ-SAV-GEO-XXO-MAN-AOS-ISP-LIN-CVE-IUT
Prompt, please, the line can be written in two or three lines? Or flexing? It is very long...

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:54

Do I understand correctly that this piece is to confront the people that may from egregors? And, perhaps, to confront the representatives of bureaucratic organizations?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:56

Михаил_ wrote:third-Party operator it can be anyone - often just people.
Well, thank God all on our own, by human beings. And I'm with the third party operator and the delegation of the mental resources of such schemes set up that my head nearly exploded. And everything is logical and popular. But I had one question, I would say a contradiction. First they say that we should remove the LOL from the cocoon if you need to influence, and then say that LOL puts out only hard.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:59

Терве wrote:do I understand correctly that this piece is to confront the people that may from egregors? And, perhaps, to confront the representatives of bureaucratic organizations?
An interesting question, I will pursue impacts. In my opinion they need a different urabotat. I just Scrap these and they start out as something amenable to behave. Generally with a COP in the pocket of a behave fairly accommodating, to say the least.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:17

Terve, the line can be written in 2-3 lines or curving.
About bureaucratic organizations is more on the DESCRIPTION ЛОЛ1 - it doesn't say confrontation, but one-on-one. That, however, does not exclude INTERNAL contradictions.
p.s. I have some pandoria commercial products, incl. ЛОМ1, but homemade ЛОЛ1 yet impressed. Yet keep in my pocket only homemade black, SCRAP and LOL. Stiffness is also a "quality" function that you may want to recycle. But so far I like it, although, indeed, the commercial stuff is much softer and obchvatu even accustomed to deal with them, then handmade soften.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:46

Martin,
I think they get power from the egregore of their organization, and use it properly. Because of ignorance, laziness, accumulated patterns of behavior. Not necessarily out of spite. (Although I wonder how "bad" work...) unfortunately, I think the chance I will have to find out.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:54

Иван Славов wrote:Terve, the line can be written in 2-3 lines or curving.
About bureaucratic organizations is more on the DESCRIPTION ЛОЛ1 - it doesn't say confrontation, but one-on-one. That, however, does not exclude INTERNAL contradictions.
p.s. I have some pandoria commercial products, incl. ЛОМ1, but homemade ЛОЛ1 yet impressed. Yet keep in my pocket only homemade black, SCRAP and LOL. Stiffness is also a "quality" function that you may want to recycle. But so far I like it, although, indeed, the commercial stuff is much softer and obchvatu even accustomed to deal with them, then handmade soften.
Thank You. I will be in 2-3 lines to write. Stiffness not afraid.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 13:27

In the case of the security forces there machine. And removing one will not solve anything. Yes there is and its protection, and so forth. In fact, if you go forward with any case, it is necessary to solve this case, and not to compete with the machine, it will be to no avail. Mages, including a strong and also closed the servants of Saturn, for what Les to manage the very top (or on the contrary very much in the center). Well, if not in the case of climb, now and magic is not needed, you can just complain. And, ideally, does not get involved in such an interaction, trying to leave to go on vacation, moving to a new place of residence, etc., etc. 2.6 + СК1М

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 23, 2018 13:43

Мартин wrote:you can complain just. And, ideally, does not get involved in such an interaction, trying to leave to go on vacation, moving to a new place of residence
You can not, will end up in nuthouse. Ideally, Yes, but if hit, the move will not help.Get. You have the means.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 15:29

1. For what? For what complained about abuse of authority? I do not remember such massacres. And Durkee is not a strong reputational loss, you can smear/smeared anything. The court's decision tougher.
2. Well it depends on what the security forces. From FAB probably won't help, and the cops still very. Well, there is and the severity and timing matter, too. Practicing magicians by the way soundly the kitchen know how and stand on the other side often run up to them.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 15:55

I'm not security forces had in mind! I now live not in Russia, and to start life from scratch, you need to get virtually all sectors, struggling with bureaucracy. Doctors, social agencies, courts, etc., etc., Can meet the arguments, and can not go - then it's a waste of time and money. And I still don't know the laws. All this requires effort and resources. Anyway, the issues were settled, but not in the attitude of doctors. I want to punch this wall. Want to visit to the doctor something to give and not regret about in vain wasted time. Not to go to doctors I can't because only in Russia is possible, for example, to go to the drugstore and buy ASD. Here or nothing, or is sold by prescription.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 15:59

I Scrap in such beat. There is always the result, because there is a lot of desires depends, not on structure. And here again I his person more show, but still free, so in return we need to be patient and to come to the rescue.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 23, 2018 16:24

I think, from a Scrap I don't want to play their game and pretend. With a Crowbar it's like I become straighter, but this does not contribute to the result.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 21:28

Oh has been written here :)
About egregorial interaction - there are other products (many cswip/spectrum/lol/just Pandora/context, etc.). Including SK/activator.
LOL in egregorial is appropriate when one particular representative system aborsi does not what it should be, and what
Agosto he wants because he is "cool", then it is in the area of this illegality from the parent channel is shut off so to speak.....
In terms of some rigid structures - I don't know why and when and how man more or less common to get involved in such interaction. Yes, there may be peel on the order of 1) inappropriate behavior and climbing in the zone of interests not their own or their own but overlapping the interests of these structures. But usually remotely impersonal.2) the Fact that Lily wrote IMHO occurs rarely, it is necessary either to climb in parallel to politics or some "sect" oragnizovyvat, t/e EN masse to social impact activities.
Faced to touch the individual operators whether they are adequate.
I know a lot of people from these structures, either personally or through close friends and somehow there basically have a zone of their interests and excuse all quite adequately. I repeat - do not climb in a mass/group processes and useless with his operatortoken.
Climb (including via the Internet publishing massively readable/smotrite) - well, then that "other game" with different rules. And publicly discuss how it may affect my products I for obvious reasons won't :) Because I believe that reasonable people busy with their business;
LOL touches including a number of household situations where there are lots of examples of "leftist" forces your opponents out of the ordinary life, including not consciously used. A equalizer right. And then imagine the oil painting, as my old friend - civilized city, people walking sedately/all right/ guards it bladud and running dude with a Bazooka all the pounding razryvnymi shells and nitrohaul... well, really awkward right? :) So LOL :)<