Nookular "Body"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Nookular "Body"

Post by Aura » Thu May 14, 2015 0:15

Тело

Nookular I level "the Body" includes:

1. The package of basic programs (questions and discussion here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5791)

2. The package of specialized programs

Body volume (circulatory system) ver.2_1
Rotation body (muscular system) ver. 3_3
The truncated body (endocrine system) ver. 4
A resonant body (the nervous system and the brain) ver. 13_1
The body of the collection (ligament-tendon system) ver. 2_2
Body voltage (skeletal system) ver. 2_1
Body tension (skin system) ver.1_5_2
Bodily awareness ver 1_4
Rejuvenation ver. 3_5
Design ver.13_2
Axial symmetry ver. 2_1_2
2012 ver.4_2
Detection blocks ver 2

Body - health, elimination of blocks, the joy of life, rejuvenation, emotional control and many other development associated with the body.
It is worth noting that under “health” is understood not symptoms.

3. Group domain
4. Individual domain level I

АндрейКо

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Body"

Post by АндрейКо » Fri May 15, 2015 23:01

Аура wrote:it is Worth noting that under “health” is understood not symptoms.
It is not clear. That is, the signs of the disease remain or I in terms of confused.
(SYMPTOMATOLOGY, symptomatology, mn. no, wives. (med.). The doctrine of symptoms, signs of disease.)
After all, the idea is that if health improves, the symptoms should decrease.

PS - the pendant is already treskaetsya should on Thursday next week to come.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat May 16, 2015 23:07

Terminology of symptoms is correct, there probably need to comment on what is meant by health. Modern medicine is struggling with the symptoms, but does not deal with health issues. The modern concept of “health” is a PR slogan for the global business world (pharmaceutical, dental, food, yoga, fitness and other physical training, although the “culture” there is just a little bit) and to health has little to do. Health aim probably only Tibetan, Chinese and all the ancient tribal (sort of shamanism) medicine. If you rely on symptoms as signs of disease/health, removing the symptoms in one place, they will inevitably appear in another place. Hence, the crippled concept of “healthy lifestyle” – to eat 'real' food, yoga and fitness etc. Health is a certain type of interaction with oneself and the surrounding space. Health cannot be healthy without consciousness and without a properly structured body geometry.

Now about the causes of diseases and the possibilities of neocolony. Nookular no “cures”, it creates the conditions necessary for the formation of health (see software packages), and gives certain tools to do this. That is, the person is given the opportunity to be healthy, to be or not to be is your own choice operator. Nookular “Body”, working with the integral field, increases the so-called “software immunity”, that is, increases the selectivity of the operator in connection to parasitic and pathogenic programs.

And the symptoms can be very different. If snot from the nose drip, it means that the body is cleared of mucus, not that he was “sick”. In General, the focus on symptoms will help only one – to drive the illness deeper inside with the relevant complications.

Илья Гор

Post by Илья Гор » Wed May 20, 2015 22:04

Aura, and you can see the impact of each of the packages?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 0:04

Ilya Mountainsno influence do not render. Read the description.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu May 21, 2015 11:02

Interestingly, while the doubling-tripling of the human figure (for example, Achim) in Geipe connected:
1. Low speed of my interface
2. With the "tunneling-hopping move" when walking.
3. With that in HEIP you can be in several places at the same time.

PS - saw and MM (almost static), sent a message about antenna :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu May 21, 2015 13:05

АндрейКо wrote:double vision-the tripling of the human figure (for example, Achim) in Geipe associated
By the way, I have not felt anything.. :) In principle I wrote long ago/ I can easily mirror themselves /and even automatically but this is not the case, I think.
What you're describing is more like Mr. Smith from the movie "the Matrix". :)
Also in Castaneda there is a plot, when don Genaro at the same time to be there where he ordinarily resides, but where he was called don Juan and Carlos.. i.e. simultaneously in several places.. it's possible, but at a certain level of development I still have a lot of the way there, it is unlikely in this life is such/.
Double vision-the tripling /etc./ can be not only in space but also in time - look at the same time slides a few time period..
By the way, I have not used their own "six Sacco"..
Yesterday I connected to the egregore of an ancient Order for a few days. Maybe it is having any influence on your perception. Today, late night I will hang up if you're interested you can look around in the morning /Moscow time/ if it has changed the perception..

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Fri May 22, 2015 1:18

Can you tell more about an interesting package under the working title “2012 ver.3_2”

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri May 22, 2015 12:04

Ахим wrote:by the Way, I have not felt anything.. :)
We still assume that I buggy :) (please unsubscribe in PM)
(can be affected, for example classes Bronnikova...)

In physics (this is easily verified by others, and of course more reliable) - left clamp of muscle around the left scapula.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 22, 2015 12:41

Андрей ВН wrote:Can you tell more about an interesting package under the working title “2012 ver.3_2”
This package is separately extended and specialized basic package “Frequency filter”. As already mentioned, the whole information complex, which operates nookular, working as a unified and coherent system, and the division into individual packages very loosely. Let's say, conventionally, in 2012 there was some qualitative change, which is at the level of perception by the operator may be perceived as a need for higher-quality supply of the brain (the brain can be viewed in the subject viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782). Frequency filter “2012” takes the operator from having the reactionary actions. This package was included in the package of specialized programs “the Body”, because this frequency the filter works more on the physical level than on a situation. In simple words, the user may notice a gradual decrease in need, for such, in watching different TV and other reality shows, TV in General, the restructuring of their leisure time with empty entertainment on useful activity, and decreased need for clarification of personal relationships and other scandals, etc., in short, decreases the need for low-quality (as non-systemic, i.e., non-feedback, to burning, not a set of energy, etc.) external stimuli, as a way to “cheer up” the brain and nervous system in General.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon May 25, 2015 13:30

Do I understand correctly that the operator can control the priority of removing blocks?
(to a certain extent, of course.)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Mon May 25, 2015 13:37

What is the process of removing the blocks which awareness of operator actions needed for this.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon May 25, 2015 13:58

Андрей ВН wrote:what is the process of removing the blocks which awareness of operator actions needed for this.
Unless of course the question to me :)
Physical block spasm of the muscle (probably), I have about left shoulder blade - he took and he went.(fast enough to physically feel), No conscious action of the operator (in my opinion) it does not need.
With other types of blocks I do not normally explain. But here's the thing - I see what's happening to me and I understand that the first process is still not completed, but he is suspended and starts another process, and I want the first process first ended. Since resumed the first process, I asked (maybe just a coincidence). In my opinion, and in this case, conscious action for this is not required. (but how can he help).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 26, 2015 1:15

АндрейКо wrote:do I understand Correctly that the operator can control the priority of removing blocks?
(to a certain extent, of course.)
It's not even a question of control units in specific neocolony, a few times there were issues of control pendants for a long time had to comment.

“Managing the product”, as it is commonly understood, is impossible, but if we consider the entire chain of interaction, it is clear that you can indirectly control the activation of certain packages, driving IOS. That is, if the firmware of the pendant will obtain the appropriate data, the program will activate one or another package. In other words, if you want/need to consciously interfere in the work of neocolony, then it should be done through your goal setting and not through “giving commands to the pendant”. Neocolony to give some teams, mental, magic or energy, it is useless, but can be a bit “cheat” the algorithm through the management of its integrated field. When it comes to locating blocks (I don't know what is true, there is a need to intervene in it), it can be as basic packages of the “inner geometry”, “situational focus”, “regeneration”, as well as specialized packages, “body of rotation”, and maybe “collecting body”, “body volume” or even “resonant body”...that is, interfering in this process, You are applying for the awareness of not only physical nature, but the reasons for block, and this is a serious statement... in General , if You wanted to use the process to intervene, try to do it is not sending the command to the pendant, and appropriate understanding of the reasons for unit choice. If this understanding is not, and should we not intervene.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 26, 2015 17:47

Аура wrote:If this understanding is not, and should we not intervene.
It is, but you can watch :)

PS - the feeling of Parlor: Super, Good, joy and self amplified, and link it with Neocolonial.

UpDate 28-05-2017 Mode medium.
Gas-brake working! First, even a little perinatals, then
slightly reduced. From physics - the feeling that the skin something
running (but not murazhki, a sort of iridescent soap film
ball). surrounding say cheerfully.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 28, 2015 21:34

Another of the management options neocolonial, non-standard, for those who want (and willing) minimum automation maximum operator control is the management by the ID number. When setting the ID number it is possible to control not indirectly through algorithms, and directly through the domain. For this you need to train the perception of three-dimensional figures, as it was shown in the topic "Architecture of GAIP", but nookular must be on the operator.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu May 28, 2015 21:42

Аура wrote:control via the ID number.
Some of the more, well, sort of, "scared" users-readers of the forum would ask - is it possible and thus capture "the pendant"-domain algorithms, etc. unfriendly people.. I understand /everything is done correctly/ not be. But as clarification for readers, please add, please..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 28, 2015 21:51

Achimit was revised nookular bound to the domain must be on the operator. But just looking at the numbers on any volume can be adjusted, it will be usual practice, but does not capture. By the way, who is really doing, understands that it's not even just because of destinationthe ID number. We can say that chastisment is a certain level of protection even if nookular the operator, someone will take it. It can be called a protection of frequencies, the person who made up the surround vision six figures, with such garbage as "ill will" no longer does. The frequency is different.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu May 28, 2015 22:55

Thank you very much. There's a lot what else to do and practice, etc.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu May 28, 2015 23:07

Aura, can in the appropriate topic to give a more advanced workshop on three-dimensional vision. Geometry is less clear, but I want more examples-problems. But with a comprehensive view of the figures it is not clear at all. What do you mean? Please explain in the correct topic.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri May 29, 2015 17:49

Don't know whether this is due to the control pendant ("gas").
But no one of the three available mobile phones :roll:
First wet and dried, the second is dead and is not charging, and the third operator is missing(Skylink, in the city...) and now there is no fixed city.
In General, me not to call, myself anywhere call without problems ;-)

Update 31-05-2015 Well that cell phones were not working, and that could bloat :) But all ended very well for all parties. (even a couple of times the police came...) it Seems on Medium I have is a study with climbing is not the most favorable situation, but tolerable.
Now mobile works - these are "coincidences".

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 01, 2015 14:19

With connection periodically many such "coincidences" occur. Yesterday began an interesting period, so it called, because it is the result of complex dynamic design of several centrostar, in this period, there may be interesting temporal anomaly including those who work with neocolonial in auto mode. It is recommended especially thin to listen to the tips of the pendant, the "dash to target" to perform with minimum energy consumption.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 01, 2015 14:27

мимоходом wrote:Aura, can in the appropriate topic to give a more advanced workshop on three-dimensional vision. Geometry is less clear, but I want more examples-problems. But with a comprehensive view of the figures it is not clear at all. What do you mean? Please explain in the correct topic.
"Less clear" is one thing, but moving on to other, less abstract things of life that are tied to automatic virtual programs, need some time between this principle to geometric examples. Knowing the path and walking is not the same thing.
This is another "bogus" virtualized programs - if you understand the principle, you kind of have to do, because it is boring, right?
Several developments in the subject viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783&start=50

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 01, 2015 16:22

moving on to other, less abstract things of life that are tied to automatic virtual programs, need some time between this principle to geometric examples. Knowing the path and walking is not the same thing.
Here's what confuses real application of this technique. For her, as I suspect, you need to be a visual (seeing something more than ordinary reality that I don't know how not visual). Or my suspicions are unfounded and the making of three-dimensional geometric figures used in real life and for normal view?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 01, 2015 16:25

passing, "visual", "kinestetik", "auditory", etc. - is also a kind of automation.. :? Putting on such concepts the operator takes the mask that he offered someone.. Obemnoe - suggests to perceive 'all at once'.. :)