Nookular "Mental"

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Nookular "Mental"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 20, 2015 0:06

Ментал

Nookular I level “Mental” includes:

I. a Package of basic programs (questions and discussion here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5791 ), as well as some superior programme basic package: the Mental ver. 2_3, Information take ver. 2_3 and Plug-in access keys ver. 17_2.

II. The package of specialized programs.

The filters of perception ver 3_2
Patterns of thinking ver 2_5
Interlevel interaction ver 2_2
The palaces of memory ver 4_2_1
Associative thinking ver 1_3
The development of attention ver 1_3_2
Concentration ver 3
Analytical thinking ver 4_2_2
Sherlock ver 6_3_3
The state of internal synthesis ver 2_4

The main sphere of work of the specialized software package “Mental” is the possibility of structuring and control of thought processes that is manifested as: increased mental ability, concentration, improving memory, improving learning ability, resistance to stressful situations, the development of the oratorical abilities. Included in the program package can be divided into responsible for communication with the outside world and responsible for processing and organizing incoming information.

1. The program “filters of perception”. Read more about the program, see Foundations energy-magic http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... 2&start=50

2. Patterns of thinking see More about the program, see Fundamentals of energy-magic http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... 2&start=50

The package of “Filters of perception and patterns of thinking” works in conjunction with the program “cross-layer interaction”.

3. Program “the Development of attention”.

At the program level for the work of attention is responsible for the software package implementing the feedback CPG with the SOUP. Ultimately, this package is responsible for what programs connects the operator from that range, which corresponds to the current set of access codes. The observed results of the operation: extension of field of focus, depth of focus, high-detail work attention, attention switching, sustained attention in the current level.

4. The program “Improving concentration”.

The basic condition for the development of mental abilities. Developed concentration not only helps to understand the external processes but also improve internal processes. Concentration is often confused with a certain algorithm of the focus, but really this is only the first step for the development of concentration. In the program of “Concentration” includes programs that promote the proper flow of energy in the body and smooth the energy metabolism of the brain with the body, without which it is impossible to develop concentration.

5. The program of “Associative thinking”.

Program Associative thinking is an important part of many other packages such as the patterns of thinking, the palaces of memory, SVS and many others.

Developed associative thinking helps the operator to create new things, make discoveries, gives you the opportunity to Express themselves, to create their own custom patterns of thinking, to create and develop images, to search for information in the halls of memory and even create your own program.

6. Program “Palaces of memory”.

The result of the program is the creation of InfoSpace, in the image space, where all collected information is structured by subspaces – the “rooms”, then in the room – by “cabinets”, “shelves”, etc. This space geometry allows memory to store information of any size and prescription clearly, accurately and in detail the whole, it is convenient to classify it, so to have quick access to all the necessary information as needed. The program is a plastic appearance, size, and complexity of the created space can be modeled by the operator at will.

7. The software package “cross-layer interaction”.

The software package “cross-layer interaction” is responsible for linking abstract theoretical information with practice. The division between theoretical modeling and practical application somewhat arbitrarily, although linking with one another is one of the main problems of the inability of the practical application of their intellectual efforts as diverting repetitive action in the experience. Work package inter-level interaction can be such as: 1. The separation of “real” knowledge from “the dead” 2. The use of living knowledge in practice 3. Structuring and the accumulation of experience 4. The linking of temporal experience

8. The Program “Sherlock”.

One of the most famous images of examples of the developed deductive reasoning is the literary character Sherlock Holmes. Development of deductive reasoning, together with the other packages, allows you to build an impeccable logical chain on the basis of the extremely small amount of information. This surround package, which is linked almost with all other specials. software package the Mental. The program “Sherlock” includes a set of utilities, CPG, whose main aim is the ability to form inferences and make the proper inferences. The work of this program in combination with other allows: to notice details, to develop involuntary attention, to use intuition as a vector, to separate the investigation of the real programs from the virtual, to use a surround system anchors to create a flexible system of patterns of thinking, develop emotional responses, as well as some volitional and motivational aspects.

9. The program “Analytical thinking”

The program can be described as a certain brain activity and a particular geometry of the brain. We can say that the work of the program “Analytical thinking” is a harmonious integration of emotional experiences into the logic of canvas as a structural Foundation for analysis. You have to understand that the activation of this program should have some background: not all have developed analytical thinking. The program

“Analytical thinking” is activated when the operator poses a super-goals when he wants to be the first in any field, when normal mental means are not enough to achieve current goals. This program is a tool leaders or just ambitious people. The program “Analytical thinking” allows you to: set effective goals, to seek multiple options to achieve the goals and to choose the best, efficient and quick to solve both professional and personal tasks, to consider in detail each step and its implications in volume, to simulate the missing information, to count a situation on some steps forward to break the flow of information and to classify the components, forming a critical approach to information flows.

10. Program SVS

The program can be described as a very fine control of mental activity. The objective of the program includes not only the use of synthesis to the logical operations, but also the best operator in the SAF – “the State of Internal Synthesis.” SVS is a state of understanding, solution, status, when all the pieces of the puzzle are added into one. SVS can be called “state of Knowledge”. SVS is the art of acquiring Knowledge from daily observations. SVS – is what separates “look” from “see”. SVS uses both hemispheres of the brain, which can cause unusual sensations that are close to the ISS.

III. Group domain

IV. Individual domain level I<

мимоходом

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Mental"

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:44

One of the most useful pendants in terms of ideas, suggest

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 15:34

Andrey Kabanovplease start with this pendant if you've never used? A little bit about your "training level": 6 or 7 years ago was engaged in holotropnoe, then gave it up because I thought that for me this practice has exhausted itself, is now engaged in practices of Michael Rainbow.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 24, 2015 15:54

radanov You can start with any pendant 1 level which suits you best according to the description. The Aura Council on the choice of pendants:
Аура wrote:the Cloud is a good choice, it is possible to tell base I level... not in the sense of "system database" and the database displaying, for the modern man.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 17:41

LILY-Pthanks for the reply and advice. Don't really understand what it means and outputting base system base please explain. Is there any kind of FAQ on neocolonial? So much information and all of it scattered on different topics, read all difficult. Did not understand whether there are any basic ways to work with the programs, or just put on and wear and it all happens? I would be grateful for explanations to the beginner :)
Chose for himself the description of the Mental, Microcosm, Body and Intuition. Yes, actually I want everything. This "want it all" following me around fast interested, fast results and quickly burn out almost everything. Therefore, we chose to start a Mental - for a more systematic approach to cognition, is that it, and to develop the ability to concentrate on one thing.
Question to the seers, apparently here they are and a lot. Are there any changes in the aura and subtle bodies when working with neocolonial, if you have what?
Thank you! :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:15

Clouds help to develop basic quality - fluidity. which is the key to changing your consciousness, the Work of neocolonial, the principle in General is well described in the price list in the description. Especially with the programs do not need to work, work with the pendant occurs indirectly through the vector of Your aspirations to the realization of Your intentions it optimizes Your work ,coordinates running Your practice . All the work is done You he's just a busboy but powerful.
Last edited by Корвин on Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:24

radanov First you need to familiarize yourself with the basic programs the basic programs used by all neocolony ,and distinction different types of neocalanus is determined by the packages of specialized programs. The theme here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5791

Description of specialized programs in the description of each pendant .The interpretation of these programs there.
Oh and be sure to read viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
despite the fact that , as you put it, are many and scattered... but all of a theme , and dump everything in one pile it would not be right. Because of the topics and posted in the section Pendants SEM.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:56

LILY-Phave decided to stay on the mental clouds. Not so much the text itself, how hard it is to put all of this in my head.
Корвин wrote:work with the pendant occurs indirectly through the vector of Your aspirations to the realization of Your intentions it optimizes Your work ,coordinates running Your practice.
It would be great if so. I have done a bit but not found anything that would unite different practices. In fact right now each technique is only a stage, with the passage of the point you have to abandon it, and the techniques that would combine everything until you get caught.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:37

раданов wrote:a Question to the seers, apparently here they are and a lot. Are there any changes in the aura and subtle bodies when working with neocolonial, if you have what?
Thank you! :)
For the sake of interest gave the pendants a pair of strong seer, but such experiments were carried out purely for the sake of experiment, as control, or anything at all revealing this information cannot be used. The fact that the process of "vision" occurs at the software level, that is, in whatever way a person may receive information, it all happens through the lens of a new integrated field. In other words, information which we used to call "vision" is the result of a finite set of its own programs. And it is easy to conclude that the accuracy of the vision will depend on how real or virtual are programs from this set.
And changes in the subtle bodies of different pendants of different. The Corsair, for example, the density of energy of the body increases. Intuition is a vertical "column over the top" pulls (can't remember exact spec. program, was the situation, someone even "antenna" on top stretched), Microcosm aligns and "bumps" the seals...if interested can experiment with seeing may be some benefit from this knowledge...

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:29

Hello! I want to share my opinion about neocolony Mental. I'm new here this is my first report so do not judge strictly :) Along with the Mental the Council ordered the Clouds are effects that are presumably from the Mental. About nookular Cloud will write separately in another thread but not sure that is absolutely correct I was able to isolate the effect of the pendants.
The mental wear second day and its effect was felt even earlier. Was supposed to deliver the package still the 26th, the courier did not even call before delivery, so for two days I was found in the stairwell of the sticker message that the courier you have had your home not found. Decided to take my own, but EMC said that the parcel is still at the courier. The situation began to annoy because I didn't wait to take the pendant in your hands and start to work with him. I decided to mentally tune in to the pendant in order to understand what I better do. In a few moments the body went chill as if a veil of silk on his head threw. Scored the courier, had crossed him in the city and took the parcel.
After wearing the pendant, the action felt quite physically. Not a very pleasant feeling as if someone scans you from the inside out, lasted about 15 minutes then abruptly disappeared. Was the same chill and after putting on the pendant, only more explicit. My head is empty, no thoughts even the background internal dialogue is gone. Very nice feeling of being “here and now”. Though all the time running not knowing where but here stopped and thought, yet where I was going? And why? The impression is that everything is a dream and an illusion, I suddenly woke up. And then the loud neighbors blasting music (prefabricated house, the audibility is such that it is audible even steps neighbors), a song I didn't know there was such approximately words: “we are all actors in one movie”...”everything will be as we want”...”everything else is just smoke”...gave me goose bumps all over her body ran stood still for a few minutes.
In this state of “here and now” was all day. Today is not such an acute condition can be used. All day I feel an incredible peace and confidence. Peace and inside and around me. I think even those who are close to me are stop fussing and calm down. Don't know whether with pendant, we often withhold wages, with this year regularly for 5-7 days. Thought about this today sitting at work and then scraping the text – zepe came. Given the day-to-day, turned out just the next day after wearing the pendant.
Night long could not fall asleep with a pendant. At first was worried that the insomnia then decided that this is necessary and went to read in the kitchen. Read now Weller exclusively as a hood. product for before bed sleep and this time read it as if Weller is my best friend, that he constantly shares with me his innermost thoughts and I don't just understand what he writes and accept the idea. Passed out about two almost immediately fell asleep, although previously in a state between sleep and wakefulness could lie almost an hour and even stretched it. If reality was the Casati sleep the dreams were very realistic dream, like a movie with me for the lead role. That is a dream and not a dream because I was sleeping shallowly and after each dream I woke up and remembered the dreams. Dreams are more than symbolic, here I will not tell this very personal almost perinatal study. In the end, all three dreams were mixed and formed like a mosaic into something parallel reality, I'm in the dream had a different personality, different family, work, destiny. It began to dawn I took the pendants and sank into sleep. Waking up was hard I kind of picked up piece by piece his real life through the way I-from-sleep. Don't know what it was, maybe my life in a parallel reality, but it was a little creepy.
Thanks to the developers, the product really works even when there is no physically obvious sensations I feel that the pendant holds some kind of restoration and stabilising work.
Another question, I read somewhere that the action of the Coulomb persists even if you then take it off, how long does it take for such anchoring effects?<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 01, 2015 15:31

раданов wrote:Another question, I read somewhere that the action of the Coulomb persists even if you then take it off, how long does it take for such anchoring effects?
All different, all individually and depends on Your work neocolonial. Simply put, those or other programs established in Your field integral, or the energy level to certain qualities and achievements have become a part of Your energy body, it is required that they have passed a certain cycle, which describes the system Balance+. And it depends not so much from neocolony how many from the operator.

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Sep 10, 2015 0:38

Good evening everyone and here is a small review as worked with the program the Palaces of memory. The last week has intensified the customers and many orders, you need to remember a lot of names and dates. Such things I did a long time ago after watching the BBC series about Sherlock Holmes. Practice slightly familiar to me. So my Palace is already enough fancy. Of course it's a castle :) Already with five towers and a basement - for the memory of the subconscious :) When tuned to your nookular for the completion of my castle, did not need imagination or effort, he built and I watched it. All details and subtleties. My castle became real! Tangible! Almost izmeneny. I went back a few times and he was still the same and everything was in its place.
The names of the family I have a good memory but the numbers and dates slip past the memory. Was an important call when I was driving. Except for the name you need to remember the mobile number, date and time. It was possible certainly and to write down on paper but I decided to check my house for practice. Long round tower I have highlighted just under the digital information. When you put the date, time and telephone numbers of steel thick – the date is like cardboard, the time – viscous substance, like “toy-licking”, and the phone was made of obsidian. Of course I wanted to get them out immediately after the match, after 30 minutes, but decided to test the integrity of information during storage. Got the data in the evening, with nothing to recall, this information was just waiting for me. Everything was 100% accurate.

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:27

раданов wrote:I have done a bit but not found anything that would unite different practices.

but if on the contrary, I than not engaged besides work. Well, even football, it is possible for any practice to consider? :) will I feel the effect of the pendant or it need to be advanced and the most energy actually feel?
раданов wrote:Not so much the text itself, how hard it is to put all of this in my head.
And with such a variety just can't choose, because on the description it seems like in life I need this :)
But the Mental is probably just perfect in the work - "... improve mental ability, concentration, improving memory, improving learning ability, resistance to stressful situations, the development of speaking abilities.." Although there seems to be suggest to start with the Clouds. And here's another prompt, intelligent people, and the pendant can broadcast my opponent promise to act? in the framework of the law, of course, observance of the norms of morality. :) I used it very handy that you could bring the opponent to certain actions and decisions in my favor, not only due to the "developed public speaking skills" but due to some sort of transfer of thoughts, as I'm right :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:29

NVP unexpressed thought has virtually no influence. As expressed through word or deed - just taking shape, meaning and power. However, you can still master the techniques of hypnosis.

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:38

So the thoughts I will Express in words , with a pendant will be perceived more influential? For the same cost of my credibility? But the pendant immediately goes to work or takes a while for the tweaks .. it to me? Or me to him? I have Monday important process :) Would be able to tune with a pendant?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:53

Attunement ,as noted by many users, begins to occur immediately after the decision to buy a pendant and finding it in the path and the full pair is individually

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 10, 2015 13:23

НВП wrote:but if on the contrary, I than not engaged besides work. Well, even football, it is possible for any practice to consider? will I feel the effect of the pendant or it need to be advanced and the most energy actually feel?
On the energy level difference between “practices” and “practices” conditional. Our actions are form, and whether the content of this form depends on our consciousness and level of development. You can do the fancy practice at the time of its execution You will have to tear desire or emotion, and you can read the magazine and do the internal work. On software level at all.
НВП wrote:And here's another prompt, intelligent people, and the pendant can broadcast my opponent promise to act? in the framework of the law, of course, observance of the norms of morality. I used it very handy that you could bring the opponent to certain actions and decisions in my favor, not only due to the "developed public speaking skills" but due to some sort of transfer of thoughts, as I'm right
The pendant did not “broadcasts”. All impact on other people lie to You, in Your IC field. With him the pendant and working. For this intention pendant is undoubtedly aktiviziruyutsya. Likely to be intermediate stages, and at a certain level all “effects” and “attempts to broadcast thoughts on opponents” will become so natural...that perhaps the intention of Your changes. But forward to run will not all need to pass on your experience.
НВП wrote:Means that thoughts ,which I will Express in words , with a pendant will be perceived more influential? For the same cost of my credibility?
They will be perceived differently. Operator neocolony has a greater degree of freedom, but different people react differently. If you want it "powerful" it is better to use the Mental, the Corsair or the Wizard and specify the appropriate vector. If you need it for work, not out of idle interest, then no problems should arise. Energy saturation may indirectly play here, but as a deliberate spec. program the tasks that I think You're trying to describe will be implemented in the level II.<

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:36

Корвин wrote: chattering and Overdrive optional, it is not a criterion of the work of neocolonial and one of the side time related phenomena
And this is a side temporary how long? Honestly I have here from the first day, well second, this overload.... Yesterday all the people, events, and situations and meetings, and things, as well as the chain broke, and the feeling that I have not controlled in General. But! To my amazement, we won a lost cause, I expect, of course, a positive result, but this! Nobody expected :) Although my level of eloquence and argumentirovannost facts did not exceed the usual , but had the impression that the judge from my speeches even as it fell into prostration :) And the defendant's representative after the meeting requested a business card and wondered how we "did" the CPS :) I wondered :)
Today the increased bustle again attended all day. I've been reading, because I can not prepared, the Mental is too strong?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:15

day three or four then, which mode You
Аура wrote:I've been reading, because I can not prepared, the Mental is too strong?
then it does not matter what type of pendant if long sausage then maybe you need to change the mode if You are very sensitive You and the car will be much operator control is possible in POWER there as a more powerful level can be set, and so and softer

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:10

I noticed that the house itself on the machine pendant wear under clothing. go to the street and 5-10 minutes later the pendant begins to ask out. Feel unclear discomfort just pulled the pendant from under the clothes - the discomfort was gone. Went home - again a gun under clothing. I catch myself on the fact that began to treat him a bit like alive. appeared attitude, don't take crazy :) even a little small talk , you know how animals say something he can't answer but you know that he understands. maybe we went in with him to the attunement which is described above. while chasing him on the medium. density pairing on the power play but did not respond better on the emotions . I go yesterday lost in thought is not optimistic, and then I straight under his feet with a gust brought a yellow balloon with a painted smiley face :) immediately, the smile, the mood changed and the idea that everything will be fine and all that now is rainbow and Arduino - all right all the Way.
Addition in the Palaces of memory - has no problem remembering the number of your Bank card

ИньЯнь

Post by ИньЯнь » Thu Sep 24, 2015 15:25

Tell me, please, if you wear a "Mental" and "Intuition" will not be conflict between them? kind of like two different ways of processing information

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 24, 2015 15:56

ИньЯнь wrote:Tell me, please, if you wear a "Mental" and "Intuition" will not be conflict between them? kind of like two different ways of processing information
You can, but first try one, then another , when will learn to distinguish the work of each, you can add the following.

НВП

Post by НВП » Fri Sep 25, 2015 0:37

Корвин wrote:then it does not matter what type of pendant if long sausage then maybe you need to change the mode if You are very sensitive You and the car will be much operator control is possible in POWER there as a more powerful level can be set, and so and softer
Corwin, thank you. Will definitely listen to your advice and connect the Power, I will try different levels.
Although the fact that I was somewhat strained in the early days, in Moscow, to my surprise it was abroad.I didn't have time before departure to do this and went with a pendant with astronemy as it was.
I must say that perfect was a gamble. My client asked me to solve the problem with his Italian companion, who decided to throw it. Attention!Problem not solved his Italian lawyers! Penetrating the essence, I ,as an honest man, warned that the odds are low, but under the perseverance of the assistance surrendered. And let's go! in Italy! not knowing the language! :)
But interestingly, those programs that are in the Pendant, they work all at once? or how it selectively , determining that I'm in this situation necessary? I now clearly understood when work programme Sherlock. In the plane, while flying, tried to think where to start. Remember all the circumstances, details. But that scheme never came. Okay, I will see. Eyes closed, passed out, and suddenly, as in a puzzle, the whole picture is just completely stood before my eyes, as it should be. Arrived, contacted their lawyers, with grief in half \ English well, not sooo strong\ asked for documentation. They ask - what are looking for? and I do not really know, but I remember the picture that :) Somewhere here is a clue. And we found it! thanks to the pendant for the tip. And here I had another commotion began, as in Moscow, some people, Dating, meeting, request, things, completely anecdotal situation, but all this fuss, moved me in a specific direction where I might, if I had time to think, and would not come and had no result. And further already a trick. So we have to these new circumstances , what I got, not only the money from the companion summon, and local cops on him for fraud started. :D
Oh, and also , it's interesting with the language turned out. At the police station they are generally in English, not understood. We were able to communicate in Italian. A year ago my wife with a neighbor on the beach, Italian talking...So probably I had something in my head was postponed and so, it is necessary that I remembered!!!
So I with a pendant and even become a polyglot is :D
That long story what happened, so I wanted to share. Thank you for your attention :)<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:58

Корвин wrote:But interestingly, those programs that are in the Pendant, they work all at once? or how it selectively , determining that I'm in this situation necessary? I now clearly understood when work programme Sherlock. In
Those in this situation need. That is evident again in the work of the pendants is inner peace, the lack of panic that is the key to success in seemingly hopeless cases

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Sep 25, 2015 13:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
ИньЯнь wrote:Tell me, please, if you wear a "Mental" and "Intuition" will not be conflict between them? kind of like two different ways of processing information
You can, but first try one, then another , when will learn to distinguish the work of each, you can add the following.
Seems that the main thing is that there was no Overdrive t e strong bounce which prevents to live, and may enter into a stupor which will prevent to happen to you to change t e to take all possible weight but not a freebie and so well to distinguish which program works but the important thing is to WORK te is it worth it to go into detail about what kind of pendant which program is running if it will hinder the progress, slow it down if the operator is able to carry two or three of the necessary pendant and it will be all one to explore , but it is one of the views one chooses and listens to himself. By the way the mental and the intuition is the left and right brain for balanced operation needs training corpus callosum of the brain - exercise walk the Bodhisattva in the psychic-energy workshop forum