Nookular "Mental"

Integrated control technology a reality
Доктор М
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Mental"

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:41

Корвин wrote:Action from You!pendants helpers, and do everything you.
begin to fill with Self-Importance!))))

олигарх

Re: Promotion !

Post by олигарх » Wed Oct 14, 2015 20:05

Доктор М wrote:
Доктор М wrote:Mental along with Intuition will probably be overkill
Корвин wrote:most Likely great work left and right hemispheres at the same time
Thank you ! Emerging was the idea - we have in neurology patients with stroke, often either to the right or to the left, although there are sochetanie, but it's very heavy patients. It would be interesting to try the pendant in the stage of rehabilitation.
sorry, that I interfere, but probably more wise counsel in this situation may give the Aura itself.
and in my opinion, the first for rehabilitation it is better to use nookular "body" and "armor"
or together with "intuition" and "mental",combining them to a group or on your own or simply to extend the range of your neocolony ("in Other words, if the operator wants to expand the scope of the pendant (for example, a Manager wants to expand a software package in their subordinates), the level of access can be improved if you focus locally on yourself – set the lowest. Default is the lowest level of access. ")

НВП

Post by НВП » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:08

Доктор М wrote:begin to fill with Self-Importance!))))
and I start feeling seobaba love to be filled :) To all. To customers. To opponents. To the man, which me on the road cut :) After all, in a hurry where bedolaga. Let his way be easy :) Tried the technique of swinging emotions. But I can't enter yourself in sadness or in anger, or even indifference. Love, understanding, empathy :aa I don't know how this all long? and is it necessary in such a vile world.

Гольдберг

Post by Гольдберг » Sat Oct 17, 2015 15:32

НВП wrote:
and I start feeling seobaba love to be filled :) To all. To customers. To opponents. To the man, which me on the road cut :) After all, in a hurry where bedolaga. Let his way be easy :) Tried the technique of swinging emotions. But I can't enter yourself in sadness or in anger, or even indifference. Love, understanding, empathy :aa I don't know how this all long? and is it necessary in such a vile world.
What You describe is the natural state of every human on this planet. But unfortunately people are more accustomed to not arrive in a natural negative state. So do not even doubt the need of this feeling.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Oct 17, 2015 20:08

НВП wrote:
This is the state to stay in which in principle and practice to change state

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Oct 17, 2015 20:20

НВП wrote:and I start feeling seobaba love to be filled
And when you're filled, you will be able to transform it.. in better condition.)

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:30

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: And when you're filled, you will be able to transform it.. in better condition
And more quality is what?
Корвин wrote:This is a state to stay in which in principle and practice to change state
Гольдберг wrote:what You describe is the natural state of every human on this planet. But unfortunately people are more accustomed to not arrive in a natural negative state. So do not even doubt the need of this feeling.
Well, as it is not very usual and unusual. Somehow I feel a little blessed myself. Moreover, a small fraction of the anger must be present. I have. And that hunger will die like a wolf, which to kill sheep felt sorry for :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:44

Still, what actions should be taken that "Mental" was the unzip program.A week wear,with none of the mind(concentration,memory,can be understanding)has not increased.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:55

кросби wrote:,with none of the mind(concentration,memory,can be understanding)has not increased.
So to say.. only smart people.)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03

And better quality is what?
There is speculation that it is about a sensual experience of beauty, harmony. This is not an emotional state. In General, the major quality it is difficult to Express the well-known words, words that describe just emotions. But to the major States in addition to feelings of beauty and harmony can be attributed to the feeling of someone else's intentions, the feeling of joy of recognition, a sense of order, a sense of attunement to the beat of the waves of the world when everything is "at hand" and "for cause", as it should. There is also the empathic perception of other people.

You can say this is the extension of emotions. As the difference of emotions and feelings can cause a difference just stone and diamond, if very rough. Such feelings are well shown in a dream, where we communicate not by words and not by emotions and intention.

Again, love (higher emotion) in the conventional sense - it's just a stone, rough and of poor quality. In the extended quality of this beauty, you can probably say the contemplation of that all right.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:58

Sterifilt
:o

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:04

кросби wrote:a week wear,with none of the mind(concentration,memory,can be understanding)has not increased.
Woe from wit))))

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 24, 2015 23:21

Olgavm
And thank you,that is deployed and on topic

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Oct 24, 2015 23:57

кросби wrote:still, what actions should be taken that "Mental" was the unzip program.A week wear,with none of the mind(concentration,memory,can be understanding)has not increased.
first results on attention, memory, appeared approximately 2 weeks. this was a common energy effects that are not all feel

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:21

кросби wrote:still, what actions should be taken that "Mental" was the unzip program.
That was already done for this? Program active, there is no such integrated field in which in which there was no active program. There is inertia of matter. Package Mental solves the problems of its particular sphere, the mental sphere cannot be separated for example from the development of motor skills and emotional sphere.

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Oct 26, 2015 14:49

Aura
Even more confusing :shock:
I think not many people even know what to do in the mental sphere.
The question probably should be put:what to do,what would be Your explanation on the forum,somehow fit in the head.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 26, 2015 15:04

кросби wrote:I think not many people even know what to do in the mental sphere.
What mental functions are understood by anyone who comes to this forum. As the sphere of emotions. Just in case there are search engine :) Cm. software package - scope of work of Mental - concentration, focus, systematic and analytical thinking and building mental functions. In General can be defined as the increase in conscious control.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 26, 2015 15:11

кросби wrote:I guess the Question should be put:what to do,what would be Your explanation on the forum,somehow fit in the head.
Read the forum, at least a conceptual base. The conceptual base is mainly focused in these topics:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5686
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5782

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Oct 26, 2015 18:49

Aura
Thanks,all read,i.e. who is involved in the development of memory,concentration-and that it will be to unpack?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 26, 2015 21:36

Again. The program was already active. The reasons why Your mind does not keep track of active processes or was originally recorded illusory expectations can be different, so I was asked a clarifying question, to exclude the possibility that You put on the pendant and passively waiting for something:
Аура wrote:What was already done for this?
While the answer to it was not.

It is possible that no active program spec. package and works for the reason that that man is a complex system, and often illusory expectations are that "here it is what I have now with the pendant I added such and such qualities" :) And the need for this basic package, the impossible change in the mental without changes in other areas. If You read the recommended topics You should be clear: you can't sit in their usual cosy box, but trying to turn out quality, the development of which occurs outside of it. As noted above, the mental is directly connected with the development of motor skills of the body (Body) and emotional sphere (the Microcosm). That is, either we have that output ready, either of us brings to this basic package, or the entry point into the system it was necessary to choose more simple for You at the moment spec. package. Mental – this is still from an energy point of view, upper level, without worked the bottom with a pendant will be a process, but without their own active efforts in these areas - rather weak. The programs simply are not what will “catch” in the integral field. And the situation that You described in the PM, just on this indicates. It is recommended to let the situation take the time to stretch in
кросби wrote:of the mind(concentration,memory,can be understanding)
trust the intuitive feelings that You are sent somewhere in the direction which You perhaps did not expect to move.

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Oct 27, 2015 13:05

Aura
Thank you.Pendant took a mental not for myself,my armor and microcosm(microcosm generally warm),but I could not resist not to test it.Maybe I'm just early.My body is Mature enough,but psychoemotionally sphere,far from maturity.But how mentally not written that we should go classic yoga,working out at the beginning, the body, emotions,hereinafter referred to Raja yoga.But still Your post added understanding.Not understood two things:1.All mental developed people ever vstrechennye me, had unexamined psycho-emotional sphere,the body was generally in poor condition,just look at professors in any Institute.The only thing that they had worked out is mental.2.Without their own active efforts, but if one has pendant "armor",what efforts he needs to do,what would the program reservation caught in its integral field?
PS Your phrase about illusory expectations were not quite correct in this forum,where people gathered not quite familiar to the society expectations,belief in the miraculous and finding short paths.All these products are bought on the basis of inner faith and perhaps some(illusory)expectations.If only it were not so,then you could try to sell the parlor or pendant near the metro station.I think there was no such attempt.The situation described in the PM was safely delivered the next day so rushed to issue.
Last edited by кросби on Wed Oct 28, 2015 13:31, edited 2 times in total.

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Tue Oct 27, 2015 14:56

All the mental giants ever vstrechennye me had unexamined psycho-emotional sphere,the body was generally in a deplorable state.The only thing that they had worked out is mental.
So I'm a mental giant leaves 8) :lol: Now it is clear from all my problems. Went looking for the guillotine)

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Oct 28, 2015 0:16

Yesterday freaking out about it 2 level . Today went back to its proven clear Mental :) in the afternoon a friend called, his business to Moscow-tel Aviv. In short, November 1, fly to tel Aviv. I just tonight remembered that last week the tickets I was looking for-where would you go? A ticket then prices are really not. And here all is found: and tickets, and purpose, and travel :D

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:56

НВП wrote:Yesterday freaking out about it 2 level . Today went back to its proven clear Mental day a friend called you from Moscow to tel Aviv. In short, November 1, fly to tel Aviv. I just tonight remembered that last week the tickets I was looking for-where would you go? A ticket then prices are really not. And here all is found: and tickets, and purpose, and travel
Maybe it's level 2 so it worked?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Oct 28, 2015 19:01

кросби wrote:I early.
Depends on what you want. We must understand that neocolony is a versatile and flexible tool, which laid down the principle of consistency. And that means working with multiple, in other words, the tool can be used in different ways. Consciousness can be linear, a variant of the line –no. Let's try to understand that You have a Mental left: suppose there is a starting point And and ending point In the quality or the image result that You have drawn. You drew a direct line variant of T. And in T. V. , but it does not happen. Work with the Mental can successfully continue, a little relaxed about building the ultimate goal and expected result: there is a process there are intermediate stages that the linear mind cannot account for. This can be called setup on the process: the process is happening here and now, though this is to some extent illusory, but real. Concentrating on the processes here and now, You send to process their attention, and therefore energy. This energy is the “engine of change” that runs the machine called “active neocolony”. That is better to focus on current task, not a “RUB the lamp of Aladdin” in the form of neocolony. That is, if the one chosen path to consider. And there are others.
кросби wrote:1.All mental developed people ever vstrechennye me, had unexamined psycho-emotional sphere,the body was generally in poor condition,just look at professors in any Institute.The only thing that they had worked out is mental.
Not to be confused with 1 - intelligence, 2 - natural reality with develop. This files most often researched the mental is not the result achieved, and exploited natural given. This is the question of different ways and there are so many: the task of self-development is not the attainment of “powers,” and universality as the development of those qualities which from the nature of the least-developed through the deployment of natural abilities. But in 99% of cases, on the contrary, just because of misunderstanding of the purpose of the development, and it's not even the fault of the person, so to speak karmic entity in the form of parents: when a child, the child has some kind of talent, it is exploitation, not comprehensive development of personality. And the underdevelopment of the already severe imbalance – particularly in the sphere of mentality leads to oppression in the first place of the body. One good example is Stephen Hawking.
кросби wrote:2.Without their own active efforts, but if one has pendant "armor",what efforts he needs to do,what would the program reservation caught in its integral field?
Tracking negative patterns of thinking and negative emotions through which usually the majority of directional influences.
кросби wrote:PS Your phrase about illusory expectations were not quite correct in this forum,where people gathered not quite familiar to the society expectations,belief in the miraculous and finding short paths.
Not at all, this is only the first step is to understand that what You perceive as the immutable reality is actually an illusion. All is illusion :) Illusion is a relative notion, since objective reality does not exist, there is a more real perception of the world, is less real and you can only understand it in practice, relatively in motion and change. Talk about illusion and reality, being immersed in his illusion, it is meaningless. Like the elf, running around in a computer game, can not control the player. He has his own virtual tasks for goblins to run. They can manage, he can't. This understanding gives the opportunity to rebuild the filters of perception in the direction of greater reality and to connect to real programs. There are different ways this restructuring – through the mind (own experience) or faith (other people's experience). People integrated field which contains the actual program has more opportunities to influence and change the world on a completely physical, material level. In other words, has a greater degree of freedom of action and changes. What at first seems “miraculous”, it is quite casual. And who said that this path is a shortcut?<