HOW TO LAUGH AT THE CONSPIRACY THEORY

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 11, 2011 22:39

Can be called differently:
Маг.нет wrote:slavery provided. Politics...
Логик wrote:For control. Including over births. Will not give birth more the norm established by law.
The Chinese people "more than the norm prescribed by law", but their internal policy on birth control, in my opinion was just another "Oriental trick" for the rest of the world, appointed as responsible for premeditated murder... the penalty in size, though not small, there are many who are consciously undermining, or as a gift to yourself, or even for some reason is to go "hunting" as flagrantly violate traffic rules on the roads... or to bear "excess" children.
In General, a "conspiracy theory" in its purest form. Politics...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02

Listen To Logics. (Please don't look in my words the desire to humiliate, to insult, to find fault, etc. Only from a desire to help. (Although I know that it is meaningless)). What you want in life? What you're asking? You will see Santa Claus You with garbage, inspection and other procedures in an attempt on the freedom of the individual, the world, corruption, world government, persons biblical nationality. And you do nothing? And not try to look for something more positive? Well, for example, the ways and methods how to be successful, rich, how to change your subconscious toward the vision of positivity in the world. Make your subconscious mind positive. Then the Santas You are fortunate enough. And you will swim in abundance and prosperity. Because: Internal still External. And live in luxury. And those who search and search with passion - that's their problem. Or are You more like the role Chegevara than the role of any Nawab or the oligarch, albeit on a local scale? Understand, I am not trying to debate with You and say that You are not right. Everyone (You included) has the right to their point of view. But it is better to revel in luxury than poking around in the garbage.
To argue I will not. The only post on this topic.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:13

Смелый wrote:And not try to look for something more positive? Well, for example, the ways and methods how to be successful, rich, how to change your subconscious toward the vision of positivity in the world. Make your subconscious mind positive.
Sometimes I think it's just a story about the subconscious. We just bought a cheap for the tale "to be successful and wealthy". Why? Yes, because the result in this tale is on the verge of random events. There is no system. I can not operate. No it is not pessimism. Just think I'm starting to guess how it should work. Maybe just glitches. IMHO there is a small block (not one) which all together come.
But maybe just illusion.
Here of course the main result.....

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:43

Смелый wrote:Listen to Logic. (Please don't look in my words the desire to humiliate, to insult, to find fault, etc. Only from a desire to help.
You are certain that someone needs your help? :lol:
A great self-esteem.
Смелый wrote:what You want in life? What you're asking?
In this case, that people have expanded their worldview and looked at world events from a different angle.
Смелый wrote:You will see Santa Claus You with garbage
Brave you can be brave, but definitely stupid. If you are not able to smile and take this picture seriously, you clinic crying.

And in your world I can't believe people are interested in how the world works, not from nothing to do?
Смелый wrote:inspection and other procedures in an attempt on the freedom of the individual, the world, corruption, world government, persons biblical nationality. And you do nothing?
And you all are not worried? Or living on another planet?
I think that you personally will not touch it? Ha ha ha.
Смелый wrote:And those who search and search with passion - that's their problem.
One day, this could be your problem. To avoid this, you can only join in the process, i.e., to search, to question - to work on the system.
Смелый wrote: Or are You more like the role Chegevara than the role of any Nawab or the oligarch, albeit on a local scale?
Not all are obsessed with becoming rich.
I am most interested in. how to become free. But they are completely different things.

All the oligarchs and enough rich people do not have freedom. They simply have a cage with Golden bars. me such a role does not appeal in any time. And Chegevara long been a mythical, media character. In General, I prefer to be myself than to do as you write, someone's role.<

стрингер

Post by стрингер » Wed Jan 12, 2011 14:29

In light of the topics can be interesting the following links:

http://tinyurl.com/6zb24pu
http://tinyurl.com/6cfsnzq
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/86991/

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 13, 2011 20:51

David Icke already watched?
:D
(good video where he performs at Brixton Academy)

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jan 13, 2011 21:15

ЗОМБИ wrote:David Icke already watched?
Where the same without him? Watched...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 21:41

Логик wrote:one day, this could be your problem. To avoid this, you can only join in the process, i.e., to search, to question - to work on the system.
There is a choice. You can do otherwise. Not to use the services where searched, interrogated and not necessarily to work on the system. Just come the other way, where not searched... not interrogating...
In my example, also had a choice - to come back at another time.
Although W/d in the vehicle and "on foot" You will also be able to inspect, but not yet in the system, due to the low degree of terrorist threat:)when you increase - select may not be...
:)"Conspiracy theory". Policy.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jan 13, 2011 22:06

Маг.нет wrote:There is a choice. You can do otherwise. Not to use the services where searched, interrogated and not necessarily to work on the system. Just come the other way, where not searched... not interrogating...
It's all for the time being. While it is possible. Until...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 22:34

Логик wrote:It's all for the time being. While it is possible. Until...
Маг.нет wrote:not yet in a systematic way due to the low degree of terrorist threat:)when you increase - select may not be...
:)"Conspiracy theory". Policy.
...or "mountain" or into the woods...
Leo is the king of beasts, declared in his forest prohibition.
The next day the hare "in matino", he was detained, he does not agree:
-Here a lion, you are king of beasts, considered so... this judge, you dry law declared? Announced. And animals the foundations canceled? Not canceled... According to our bestial foundations of any law is required to wash, so I just "washed"...
He let go of the rabbit:)warning that tomorrow will not descend!
A new day and the hare is drunk again and arrested. I do not agree!
-Here a lion, you are king of beasts, considered so... this judge, you dry law declared? Announced. And animals the foundations canceled? Not canceled... Yesterday we were doing? Washed? And after washing we, according to animal foundations that do? Sober?
And again snapped a Tomboy with a warning:) more of his stories not fit.
A new day. The hare is nowhere. Leo had already sent the whole forest to comb through... and that's with the edge of the news, rabbit "buhusi wasted" sleeping in a puddle. Leo with his entourage there... to arrest... And hare disagree again!
-Behold The Lion, :)you are the king of animals:), :)what it means...:) Here judge you dry law declared? For animals? For animals. To birds? For the birds. And we waterfowl it does not concern:wink:

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Thu Jan 13, 2011 22:49, edited 1 time in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jan 13, 2011 22:48

Маг.нет wrote:...or "mountain" or into the woods...
In the woods or in the mountains...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 22:53

Логик wrote:in the woods Or in the mountains...
:)And why not?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08

Pliny, orgone generators,
spoke on the topic called....
food home last night.
stop the COP (in any way ever)
-dokumenty
-well, (sniff)
-where are you going?
-(Oh.ate female) home
-out there
-(what is your damn business) you know, I have time to go
-SO WE SHOULD TALK
-(Oh absolutely.eating bitch) ....
barely moved then....

the thoughts you have to watch but.....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:15

Шалтай Балтай wrote:for thoughts you have to watch but.....
:):):)and You wonder...:):):)
*do not inspire confidence...try to impress:o

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52

I got 3 days ago, the thought surprised...
Going to work with the driver. Left from the courtyard leaves the car and is attached at the rear. Offer the driver to stay away from him, to question why, the answer is simply - "does not inspire confidence". We regrouped in another row, missed "this" car forward and through the 3 intersection, hit from behind. Look in the mirror, no doubt... who's entered and expectations were met... without significant damage but wondered... whether I pulled, having considered (not consciously) the probability, or the emergence of "sensation" was a warning (by the way, this time worked with the cartridge v6).
"Listen" to thoughts and offer them probability...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 17, 2011 21:56

Логик wrote:Breathing? Consume oxygen, exhale carbon dioxide harmful? Pay taxes on carbon pollution!
No money? Don't breathe! To breathe without paying tax is illegal!
the Bill according to which atmospheric air is equated to natural resources such as water and minerals, and for its use by industrial enterprises in technological processes should apply.

The draft law "On amendments to the Federal law "On protection of atmospheric air" and separate legislative acts of the Russian Federation" was submitted to the lower house of the Russian Parliament of the Lipetsk oblast Council of deputies, it is directed for consideration of the Duma Committee on natural resources, environment and ecology.

In particular, the bill proposes to make in the second part of the Tax code amended to include a fee for the intake of atmospheric air legal entities for industrial purposes, and issuing permits. The law "On atmospheric air protection" proposes to make of the regulations on the standards and maximum allowable consumption of atmospheric air legal entities, and pay for this consumption.
Here comes... the Law is not even about the pollution and about the direct consumption... the truth is we are talking about urlich, but we all know - is only a start...

The topic is relevant. It resonated...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:05

Well, I'm not surprised. Recently the news said that the firm Toshiba bought quotas from Russia for carbon pollution possible air set.

Trade air is open. With all the...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:22

Логик wrote:Trade by air open. With all the...
:):):)soon dysfunctional (alcoholics, drug addicts, etc.) they put the rest of your life "dose of air" to buy as vouchers start:):):), further more...

"Conspiracy theory". Policy.

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS surprised by the timeliness raised in the Forum questions, it's time "tin foil hat" tinkering...

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:24

Маг.нет wrote: it is time "tin foil hat" tinkering...
While this is unnecessary, but who knows...
You have not seen the movie "mind control"?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:35

Логик wrote:You have not seen the movie "mind control"?
Not yet... should I?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:44

Маг.нет wrote:not Yet... should I?
Well, it shows some interesting things. The voices in my head, mind control through technology. The scenario is not so fantastic as it may seem to some.
This film is better than most movies shown on TV. If you have free time, I would look.
I thought about it after your remarks about "tin foil hat"

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 17, 2011 22:56

Логик wrote:I thought about it
Possible see. But the statement is not mine, first Veronik sounded, and after a couple of days myself with the stream of this transmission at the RBC faced and just at the point where about the "tin foil hat", very good. amused:):):) incredible likelihood the Way... for many years have a similar "cap", not foil, but do not...
About "the voice" is also not new, saying "myself" a certain thought in a certain state - face reflection in reality, my counterpart voiced this thought is my words, this "stream"?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 17, 2011 23:07

Маг.нет wrote:About "the voice" is also not new
The film is induced voice through the instrument dictated by the operator.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 17, 2011 23:56

And here's another Hello from big brother. the Universal electronic card for Russians
And here website the company producing this "miracle".
As in any advertising for the morons in the pictures smiling happy faces of sheep. Because the electronic card is so convenient...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 18, 2011 0:08

Again:) You amaze me:) Today about this card read, though not on this website and in the news. Electronification that would be easier to control...

Sincerely, MAG.no