Remote vision or practical intuition in action

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 19, 2018 18:17

Александр Н. wrote:Globaleus wrote(a):
And the intuition here is desirable, but not critical.. tried and tested..
How? Can you tell more?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 19, 2018 18:21

Глобалеус wrote:Agregar generally any does not give answers, it's kind of a blocker to development when stuck..
If the person is included in the monetary Egregor-the contract with the Egregore of money, the help is there, but that from the person required....?))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 18:23

Free time and the desire to participate and to develop ))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 19:00

Can't get used to the site, sometimes it turns out that the duplicate of the letter to the PM..
Lily, I wrote to you, but I can not understand you received a letter or not...

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Jun 19, 2018 19:07

Глобалеус wrote:To predict a single event, needs time for the count of such events even more time.. it is quite energy consuming and publishing the result in advance in order to satisfy anyone's curiosity or purely to mock won't work!! I exchange not yet understand.. to play with these techniques on the stock exchange, there needs to be someone who understands.. I'm far away, but there are groups that work..

This could be attributed to curiosity or trying to mock, if You were offered the training free, and since You are asking for pleasure 10 thousand kindly confirm your skills, otherwise the whole thing looks like a Scam, sorry.
Especially in the opening post you write that You practice every day) to the day of play just three matches so let's predictions gradually, in principle weeks is enough to understand about what your forecaster

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 19, 2018 20:16

Гарет wrote:are You asking for pleasure 10 thousand kindly confirm your skills, otherwise the whole thing looks like a Scam, sorry.
It is important to note that the author of the topic and this technique resulted in a more urgent discussion than some other order solely due to the fact that to do with issues of earnings, welfare. It is an obvious fact that, first, you need to recognize, secondly to understand and use for self-development. The topic of money is deeply instinctive and it is therefore more interesting than other topics of self-development. We can say, not even "interest" and not an infusion of attention and the response, i.e. the release of emotions and, ultimately, energy.
Some commentators, recognizing this point, can make a great breakthrough in its development, but vryat will do it. There are three themes that are guaranteed to cause a response - it is food, money and sex (Yes, that is why the question of food theme author pays considerable attention to the question of sex, if not covered in training, I recommend to pay attention).
So first, I ask to restrain the expression of their animal instincts, is activated in the moment of touching the questions of earnings, money, and even larger for many money :) Warn that the most negative messages and active commentators can be removed in accordance with clause 2 of the General rules of the Club Development.
Secondly, the theme more concentrated on the topic of earnings projections, which of course is not and cannot be. No you do not guarantee, in addition to the described conditions for the functioning of the mechanism called "intuition and insight." Is that an adequate price established in the conditions or not, everyone decides for himself. I do consider this topic as a natural continuation of the theme of the contest Intuition. In fact, my attention was focused on this subject due to the fact that I have a certain percentage with this project - I have nothing - but because the idea was a natural development of the idea of the contest Intuition, to continue the competition so to speak in "combat" conditions. We can say that the World has realized my intention in the face of the author of the theme, only learning and pay for this training. Recommend you consider this project not as the satisfaction of their animal Mercantile instincts - put 10 thousand guaranteed back more - and as a platform for the development of intuition and direct vision and the possibility of their training and hone in the "military field" conditions, that is, with the risk of financial loss. My opinion is that the project expresses the principles of the Game, and you can get a lot of experience and impressions of the process, but if the part is dictated by exclusively Mercantile considerations without the desire to evolve and do something to do, it is better not to participate.

We must understand that the financial aspect, as well as food and sex, based on basic parameters, that is, mainly in the Personal Code settings, changes to which require either significant effort or much time and are highly dependent on IP. In the end, it all depends on you, not from the person you paid the money and which something require. You need to demand from yourself, a coach can only teach to create conditions.<

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 20:26

gratis now or anyone that does not propose that coaching is a enormous work.. anyone have experience with this, who knows.. any predicted event must pay a fee... otherwise it can fly as in the case of the Port.. And by the end of the month you will see a Scam or not... it is foolish to offer in what do you doubt even for such a large amount of money, which would then screw up... Huge masses have passed such training is paying much more and not a single teacher has not offered to return the invested.. there's a practical application of the method.. with vozmozhnostyu to increase investments, as proof of this method.. I nor anyone or anything to prove it is not going to challenge your beliefs.. the judge all the time.. In the US, travels a huge number from around the world for these practices of the most avid customers are from Germany and China.. basic course they teach from 2.5 t $ in the totality of their 3.. again I don't pretend to be the teacher! I initially offered to share their experience and to create a group whose ability is above the statistically normal person.. and deleting different kind of pitfalls faced by all beginners to start practicing..
And if the group writes Lily has no problems with financial flows, so it's all a fairy tale..!!!

Честер

Post by Честер » Tue Jun 19, 2018 22:34

Judging by the reaction on this topic, can't wait to start!!! Energy is twisted:)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 23:07

Глобалеус wrote: this is a rather energy consuming and publishing the result in advance in order to satisfy anyone's curiosity or purely to mock won't work!!
Open in advance and not necessary. It's very simple. Put the answer in zaparoleny archive and put here to share. And after the event to give everyone the password.
And you can even easier.
http://astral.com.ru/intuishon.php
Pass this basic test of instincts and misleading to all the skeptics your nick in the test.
Energy... to recover... blah blah.. I had not unloaded the car, believe me. There my nickname is "Ball". If the table records at least for the line above I can get up, take off my hat to you and call a teacher. In the meantime, I have a huge doubt that you are someone something good can teach.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 23:49

For all who are in the group..
Thursday we start..
Skype will respond to the invitation, who has not added or find me
Smorgunova Elena g Moscow ' 41..
Last edited by Глобалеус on Wed Jun 20, 2018 0:02, edited 1 time in total.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 0:01

Al
Александр Н. wrote:I had not unloaded the car, believe me. There my nickname is "Ball". If the table records at least for the line above I can get up, take off my hat to you and call a teacher
I'm no different supper vision, intuition develop.. how method to work you know, on this site I invite you intuitively strong partners..
anyone to measure IQ and other abilities is not going to .. all the haters and skeptics please relax.. you personally that we may not offer, sell, and forecasts let us leave with him..why do I need these extra movement , what would someone prove something.. who thought it was interesting, the one in the subject.. in a month there will be reviews..

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 0:40

Глобалеус wrote:I'm no different supper vision, intuition develop.. how method to work you know, on this site I invite you intuitively strong partners..
anyone to measure IQ and other abilities is not going to .. all the haters and skeptics please relax.. you personally that we may not offer, sell, and forecasts let us leave with him..why do I need these extra movement , what would someone prove something.. who thought it was interesting, the one in the subject.. in a month there will be reviews..
It all came down to, stupidly, to attract third-party investment, not spending their to "porrazzo" on the tote. Perhaps a ride on the vibrations and the positive ...and the moon phase we consider desirable ...and no Smoking ...and no doubt.

Not a classic Scam, and do some new amerikosovsky method.

In about a month. Given the number of spins(bets) that you plan to do during this time, it's just a mathematical error to calculate the performance. No wonder the saying: beginners luck. Players who earn it, analyse its impact starting from thousands of spins.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 0:56

Everyone thinks moderately the dissoluteness.. You angry then, ??? Kicks belittling others if in something doubt ??
Your opinion - your right.. keep your taunts to yourself.. this theme for 3 days was viewed 1500 times and guess at sufficiently skeptics here, but if they are not interested looked and forgot, you're not as will not calm down .. Switch to something more interesting, don't be nervous.. it is injurious to health..

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:08

Глобалеус wrote:Everyone thinks moderately the dissoluteness.. You angry then, ??? Kicks belittling others if in something doubt ??
Your opinion - your right.. keep your taunts to yourself.. this theme for 3 days was viewed 1500 times and guess at sufficiently skeptics here, but if they are not interested looked and forgot, you're not as will not calm down .. Switch to something more interesting, don't be nervous.. it is injurious to health..
Your reaction is very revealing.
I got all the answers.
I think many forum users and all became clear.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14

I don't even know what to answer you ..))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:25

Cool.!..) While the World Cup goes..you have to bet faster.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If a person is included in the monetary Egregor-the contract with the Egregore of money, the
..Yes it was..).. Daring stirred up some .egregor..and sports lottery... the thing was...no one won..but the egregore fueled..) It's a fact..)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51

Rates are always, and in the championship before and after .. faster we do not, we are for the quality.. Armed with the skill of reading and calmly check yourself the result..
I'm in the area until Wednesday.. went on the Internet there are places and time to think.. Thursday will be in place..
Let's start..
Good night everybody..))

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27

Глобалеус wrote:Everyone thinks moderately the dissoluteness.. You angry then, ??? Kicks belittling others if in something doubt ??
Александр Н. wrote:Your reaction is very revealing.
I agree!
Emotions struck! And in the end the allegations, which was not. Emotional coach - bad coach!
Аура wrote:So first, I ask to restrain the expression of their animal instincts,
This moment could you be more specific? Who and what is showed animal instincts? I did not notice, but carefully read all the posts in this thread.
Аура wrote:Warned that the most negative messages and active commentators can be removed in accordance with clause 2 of the General rules of the Club Development.
Always thought that of all the partners of the host site, Humpty is the only one who goes down to threats. But no, wrong.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:.Yes it was..).. Daring stirred up some .egregor..and the sports lottery... complete garbage appeared.
Some like to juggle cards. Bold offered joint game Sportloto 6 out of 45, but on different terms. Club of 45 people, each member of the staff for sending their proposals for the filling. Bold displays the arithmetic mean and send back. And then each participant independently fills out and pays for the ticket. That is, the Bold has no money neither for the training nor for the filling.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:.no one won.
And no one played. The club did not take place. Only six people were interested in

Generally a funny topic! Running counter to the established rules on the forum. But it is with the laws of the genre. I mean that where the game, there is excitement. However here the salad sauce, which is called the training/learning vision/foresight, but
Аура wrote:in "combat" conditions.
At the same time, these combat conditions run-sports, with real stakes for real money. Totally agree with this
Александр Н. wrote:Not a classic Scam, and do some new amerikosovsky method.
The thought in this direction swept. What isn't standard, like Comrades! — continued Ostap.- Need immediate help! We need to snatch children from the clutches of the street, and we will tear them out! ... The cause of helping the children must be kept secret.

I then offered to share their experience and conduct real training. I got stuck with a training program. That would like to understand what it is and not to substitute members of the forum. And I threw the idea out of my head.

And here is the green street the man, about his practical knowledge and skills is not known, but unsubstantiated claims of the author of the type I studied, practiced, had the results and so on.<

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:44

Before turning to the public with the proposal I originally posovetovatsya with the administrator, and technicians who propose to take note of not the moon took.. the admin of the site in advance of they have already heard and know what I mean.. what would the forum understand what I suggest I recommend to watch the information on the Internet.. on the method.. at the moment I am not a teacher, but plan to become one.. and the experience which you already own, allowing you to be confident otherwise with his natural modesty vryat dared to speak....

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:57

Глобалеус wrote:at the moment, I am not a teacher, but plan to become one..
Commendable! You are not a teacher, but plan to become one. You can add, like us, come to teach, but something tells me that this is unnecessary, in connection with
Глобалеус wrote:I initially posovetovatsya with the administrator,
Глобалеус wrote:allows you to be confident otherwise with his natural modesty
Yes, I agree! Humility emanates from You like a hurricane.
Глобалеус wrote:equipment which offer to take note of not the moon took.
But I hope, and not Venus? This is not a correct thesis. Sounds so right. I learned there is something there that. And the Moon and other stars, we give only the shadow. That shadow on the fence.
Глобалеус wrote:admin of the site in advance of they have already heard and know about it.
Of course, the admin know. Because he's a player. But he is balanced and a reasonable player. Everyone should be able to. Now, if You and the administrator will make 9 clones and all together will play, then I believe in your unconditional victory.
Глобалеус wrote:vryat dared to speak....
But it is unlikely. You have awesome penetration. By the way, it is spelled with a "D" not "T". Well, not make as many spelling errors.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:01

If someone believes that someone I have wronged or offended .. sorry!!! Honestly didn't notice it and it's not my rules.. here is mainly me roll.. but I'm persistent and stupidity don't pay attention..
I would not want to change the essence of the theme, this is a request to all who is not interested - ignore this section.. all my life I live as something else and often do not fit into the picture near the living world of skeptics.. however, despite their nitpicking and misunderstanding, silently doing their job, and after a while they calm down.. the main thing not to argue and not to give food to a new nagging.. I think I have this one..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:07

In General, you refused to publish, and you decided on me because..

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08

Код wrote: Bold offered joint game Sportloto 6 out of 45, but on different terms. Club of 45 people, each member of the staff for sending their proposals for the filling. Bold displays the arithmetic mean and send back. And then each participant independently fills out and pays for the ticket. That is, the Bold has no money neither for the training nor for the filling.
That is quite a workload. But not in the sports lottery. This is a game of private offices, which does not possess his integrity, and not controlled by the state. Before the network can be found many exposures of fraud on the part of stoloto, I do not know now, maybe all the "wiped". Australian lotteries are fundamentally similar, and are inexpensive.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:24

Our topic of DV and the practical application of intuition.. gambling is not here..