Range. A new product in the social. the line.

ФилиНН
Re: Spectrum. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28

Михаил_ wrote:do insects and animals, a stable effect can not promise. they have there a little bit different all
And through stab? I thought I did. Podagrica :) black aphids gave up entirely.(Green is on the same Apple tree...)
Worms in the fallen plum simply zero. Previously, it was up to 50 percent in the first fallen.
Or anomaly the first time.
"Noxious" weed, flown in the lawn not in a hurry to campoletis :) but somehow not in a hurry to bloom...

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:52

Владмосква wrote:Moon, I'm not talking about You, we are in this incarnation it seems to have not seen :)
I myself (my special case) + possibly about the other (pretty typical case) because religious people much more than half :(
Hello, Vladmoskva! Asking for forgiveness!
You are a girl( like You) want to throw out religious egregor? Do I understand correctly?
Range from religious egregor can be thrown out!
I am a brahmin threw!
Only now ( because of my clinic Brahman) will throw him out of the egregore of celibacy in the egregor of concerns( very well, I feel sorry for the kid! Ruin yourself! Not able to distill an excess of sexual energy up the frequency. Suffering without sex. Each time after sex( once a month) the guilt feels. It will also lead to the formation of his karma( deformation of thin bodies)

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:01

Hi all, apologize in advance if I ask stupid or already asked, but I have not found the forum very large.

Question: I applied the matrix to a key chain, a sticker on the phone and banknotes are the things that I most often use, and all night they were hanging in front of the video Spectrum on a laptop.
For example, I want:
- people who owe me money and don't want to give up, finally paid me back.
- to have my book sold well.

Which egregore need to contact? On both issues to money? To the fact that I carry myself? Egregor buyers of books?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:13

I think you prematurely ran to do all products in a row.
It is possible to egregor readers, it is possible to cash (but too common), in the case of debt - those thought forms that are most actively connected to the debtor. But in General the range is not a means of manipulating individuals, and not repaid debts easier to forgive the money comes from other places - the principle of communicating vessels.
Range or helper directly wearing, either in the operator mode, this means the impact on the individual SOC. group, rather than individual physical entities.
Yes, forum write and do can and individual. But it is on the one hand the ability of the particular operator. On the other - very special case.
Generally, in your examples is enough to start the base line BJ and to comply with the order implementation.
And you can ponadelat everything and make a fair amount of chaos in my life.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:25

Михаил_ wrote:I think You prematurely ran to do all products in a row.
It is possible to egregor readers, it is possible to cash (but too common), in the case of debt - those thought forms that are most actively connected to the debtor. But in General the range is not a means of manipulating individuals, and not repaid debts easier to forgive the money comes from other places - the principle of communicating vessels.
Range or helper directly wearing, either in the operator mode, this means the impact on the individual SOC. group, rather than individual physical entities.
Yes, forum write and do can and individual. But it is on the one hand the ability of the particular operator. On the other - very special case.
Generally, in your examples is enough to start the base line BJ and to comply with the order implementation.
And you can ponadelat everything and make a fair amount of chaos in my life.
Thank You, Michael,
reading the stories of the forum is very difficult to resist and not to try to start itself, and that we all have different abilities, duration and experience with the BJ as it is not think))) I will try to be as neat as possible. Thank you)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:38

The product range for the advanced and old users of the BZ. Of course, I know several cases where people took a commercial range after 1-2 months of working with BJ, but it's not very common to people with more experience of other operators.
For working with debts convenient stabilizer and just the modules BJ.
Stabilizer can make a simple paper on the printer.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:48

Михаил_ wrote:product Range for advanced and old users of the BZ. Of course, I know several cases where people took a commercial range after 1-2 months of working with BJ, but it's not very common to people with more experience of other operators.
For working with debts convenient stabilizer and just the modules BJ.
Stabilizer can make a simple paper on the printer.
Michael, thank you for spending your time with explanations, will also make the Stabilizer. Loaded bracelet 1.0, I wear the second day, like the day is easier, events that previously would have just freaked out - also are much quieter, more fun, increased energy. Plan some time to vilify 1.0, and then buy 2.0.

Thank You for the gifts and hats off to the talent, the more you study the forum, the more depth and beauty you feel in Your work. Thank you)))

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Aug 27, 2012 20:30

Михаил_ wrote:But in General the range is not a means of manipulating individuals, and not repaid debts easier to forgive the money comes from other places - the principle of communicating vessels.
I apologize in advance for the off-topic, but the topic is touched upon very interesting for me. But if the creditor is the state, that is, the debts represented by fines, state duties, taxes and other mandatory charges? Yes, most likely, the "last state" is several notches higher monetary egregor, because the state not only "the apparatus of repression and oppression" :) but the guarantor of social protection of the population through redistribution of cash flows

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 27, 2012 21:53

Did not understand the question? the efficacy of the spectrum of state agencies? or what?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Aug 28, 2012 18:34

Михаил_ wrote:Range or helper directly wearing, either in the operator mode, this means the impact on the individual SOC. group, rather than individual physical entities.
Yes, the question of the efficiency of use of Spectrum by government agencies in our country is the norm not to pay the same penalties for violation of traffic rules, and they are in fact written in the blood of participants of the traffic. With taxes the same story: reduced tax burden, and have less of a "nightmare" business, but on the fertile soil the weeds grow faster than crops :?

Друид

Post by Друид » Tue Aug 28, 2012 21:58

-
Last edited by Друид on Tue Aug 28, 2012 23:37, edited 2 times in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 28, 2012 22:42

So what's the problem ? when interested in these processes will be applied range, it probably will get a effective result, the effectiveness of which will depend on a number of factors, including the skill of the operator and the actual involvement in these processes in a positive way.
But in General, having a bunch of relatives working in state structures, including those associated with listed I would not say that the view from inside the picture looks so to work effectively it is first of all if you order within the structures. I.e. while there are two standards - "for us" and "for all", the treatment of external audiences as something hard to say, this suggests that the core of the hurt. And the roots of destandardize not going to say where.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Range. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 23:50

Кулон Спектр-2

Large range of 2 (Coulomb, E-technology) had to ease up to the E-component, so that the operator can work with him as with the range, otherwise there was an option that the operator immediately cut down in the ISS and he spectrum and egregors on the big side.... however, it still came out very fun.
However, unfortunately, a terrible bounce all around in the final stage of production created a "customization" for all released pendants (two went to domestic use, three office and two already have owners, and possibly the third too). Because of this artificially aged appearance - having surface irregularities.
PS 3.1 will be end of October, my spectra exhausted just ...
For those wishing to get a miracle signified (large range of 2) - pre-order or maybe even free of the latter (I do not know the current state of Affairs in the evening).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 25, 2012 0:38

The third pendant range 2 are already booked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06

well .... then ... :) well.... so the rest in order, the possible execution time is not earlier than the end of October, more likely November
(pictured is my personal copy, the interests of buyers in the sense of not publishing photos of products observed)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:14

Yes, at the bottom of the pendant is not glass. The emerald is true geothermal, i.e. grown from natural emeralds of a smaller size by the method of melting and growing under high pressure in water in an autoclave. (emerald of course I'm ready took, we are not so steep to your drag. rocks to raise in the workplace).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17

by the way 3.1 is also with pebble, but with a different form and type.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56

a beautiful thing:) Nice.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:54

Михаил_ wrote:3.1 by the way also with pebble
and You wrote that 3.1 is a metal plate on the link 3.0? The form factor has changed?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:59

and the product really looks great, although I am sure the appearance to him is not important :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:18

Владимир Ш. wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:3.1 by the way also with pebble
and You wrote that 3.1 is a metal plate on the link 3.0? The form factor has changed?
no, I see no contradiction... it is a metal rectangular overlay on the big link 3.0, in the middle of which is placed a rectangular black agate. Large enough (15х9, if I remember correctly).

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:18

the description also looks very nice, waiting for the end of October :-)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 14:15

pad on a large level? Ie we are talking about 3.0 S++ ? Conventional 3.0 S no pros will not fit? :-(

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 17:06

Small opinion. Made his Range. Did a bracelet out of wood nonam, the matrix for each link with two sides for 12 hours put on the screen of the laptop with fixated video Spectrum, and then on day+ wrapped in a printout of pokojowka and foil on top.

Today I decided to try it, the more there is a situation requiring a decision, by the way, in fact, yesterday and emerged, I don't know, maybe it rattles like fuck. Previously entered as 3.0, then put on Range, first on the right hand. The state of consciousness has been the focus and readiness how to give commands, in this way, the situation remained, but for themselves — not anymore. Of physical sensations — tingling. Gave commands on a specific situation. Then he changed to the other hand, on the left appeared to be the most effective use of mode "I". Of physical sensations surge.

I thought, for a constant passive Range of socks is not very suitable, more for practices or in certain situations, that is to be active.
Last edited by Андрей С. on Thu Nov 08, 2012 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:22

Suitable for passive mode I your
For operator mode... well, there are people who have it active around the clock even when you sleep.