AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Пианистка
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Пианистка » Mon May 13, 2013 21:53

La-La-La!!! :D today I received a second SBA - has somepalce :) :) :) Thanks, Michael!!!

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Mon May 13, 2013 22:13

Amazingly,the mood of people is good.The question is,to whom not laziness prompt,except for gift and test,how else will join to this action.Even in a weakened form. :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon May 13, 2013 23:01

In weakened of prebeta 0.4 - viewtopic.php?p=94531#p94531
And you can still buy the same)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 14, 2013 0:42

13-05-2013 something going on in the spine at two points almost at the beginning and near the end of the spine.(bottom ointensive) cleaning is not over. The whole day went every hour to the faucet with cold water.(had everything planned and even more). Look probably not that good as said (when they came out, but you know), I am barely alive :) .
Relatives feel the same as I do. the child 37,2 - but also invigorated. Wife somehow knows that I have a sore...

Disappearing gray hair (front counted only 4 pieces). Thanks Michael_!
With hands and feet also continued (but less pay attention - sometimes heated - of the entry point or exit I guess.. ).

Overall feel good! - ( now walked 3 hours in the street...)
Presumably to give the bracelet AMB BH son is 15 June (as the school year finishes).

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue May 14, 2013 6:21

Moon wrote:Confirm( I also have all the older versions with two to four times)
do not stack ( though I never noticed how they were developed. Now, just experimented)
Colors I have not changed
With my bracelets any metamorfosis didn't happen( my current two AMV - gift)
And that's a feeling that I two still missing
That is not a feeling, but hochuha:)
So try to elicit: is it possible for those who already have two gift bracelet
buy TWO bracelets I have( two, not four)
I myself , on foot.( sleep four)
Thanks in advance :o

Not?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 14, 2013 9:20

lzya, lzya.... as an exception.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue May 14, 2013 9:34

Thank you! Thank you very much!!! :o

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 14, 2013 23:44

14-05-2013 Came home from work (18-00) want to Sleep can not. Took off all the bracelets [the child something similar, as I have - dramatically may sweat down.] woke up 2 hours later [20-00] from the fact that itchy left hand - look at the place where previously the button(elbow - in the direction of the brush 5 centimeters) did the bubble mm 5-6 and next almost in a line a few points.. Put two AMB hands on - then slept a few more hours [22-00] - look - there's nothing...
Know that sounds weird write - mosquito yet.(the probability is less than one percent - and would have heard me).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 15, 2013 0:23

and it's kind of normal :)
in General, AMB - a terribly surprising thing :) it is still 100 (or 1000? ) years of surprises.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 15, 2013 1:47

Today I missed the train :shock: First time in my life! Despite the fact that all the parameters to be late well, could not, time was with a good margin. And, most importantly, what would I do, as if the world has set a goal not to let me as if all doors were constantly shut in my face. On a short trip to the station was late for 2 (!) minutes (there is a brick at the time), became in the tube, sat on the subway (!), and in the end was late for 3 (!) minutes. Then decided to try to get tickets on the next train (my friend and food), although it is almost unbelievable to take the tickets to the Crimea for 2 hours before the train - but they were just 2... and took them for a few seconds before us - the cashier she was surprised. In short, I would not have been surprised to hear a voice from heaven: "the sea you will not go today!" The joke, of course, but really the feeling of neofuscelia was. But we still went, agreed with the head of the train (expensive, but screw it), the same on which the tickets were, but they were taken. Here's a bookshelf and think it's the plate was :shock: And how, in the words Moon, when my abortifactant, with me there could be such crap)

P. S. I'm on the phone blurted out that late for the train even when not late, but I could not a single careless phrase to do all this? And the state of neofuscelia too, then, is not the topic.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 15, 2013 3:32

1. happen.
2. there is a serious chance of serious events in the second half of may, but I frankly believe that slip by (is not).
3. rather, the phrase was still unconscious information (not exposed) -time is not linear.
4. I almost (only much worse) on Sunday flew from the PD back to Russia, it was a gesture to describe even hesitate.
No, I'm not late, plenty of time left even for an hour more than planned, and so on. But related event was on the brink of insanity. I even friends asked the question - am I sure that feels right to me to fly, despite the fact that all movement in space I usually prepare in advance and seriously :) . In General, Yes... yet I am sure :) (something to fly it was necessary).

PS I don't know the real reasons why in this case (you) this happened and AMB then if and and (in General perhaps it is seen quite probable tricks with the situations that are slightly beyond reality), it is not clear which side and why, therefore, propose to return to this thread after returning from vacation.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:41

In the evening several times watched video of a youth, then a few times and 2.1 several times a panacea. At night went to bed with a guide with the main question of "what next" or "continue." Woke up after the guide is over from the noise of the rain. Lying with his eyes closed began to attune with the rain and to dance "the dance of the elements" (by the way, it was interesting to "imagine" how all the space around the still and frozen water droplets and, if you start to move in this space, the trail is a tunnel of water), then he wanted to "sing" and "sang" a few times "song of PEACE" or "song of LIFE" (called, as you can call it that). During the "singing" feel it in my body (the body "buzzed", "vibrated"), I think there was a resonance with BJ 1.0. If you try to visualize, it turns out: a drop of rain, flying from the sky and penetrates the soil, absorbed by plant root, up the stem and materialized in the form of a new leaf or flower.
A few small observations, answers:
If I'm an introvert, for any action, process, I need to move the consciousness or attention from your body and be in the process. And if I'm 90-95% in the process, then this is it. But if 100%, then you can't go back, but imprinted in the outcome of the process, the result is me.
Had another one: can hands and feet to penetrate, to immerse yourself in the WORLD, and then the whole body and to dissolve it. And from the outside I don't identify, but I myself determine what I am "everywhere", as if dissolved in the world.
All this is just my idea, maybe mixed with glitches.
On the question of the previous messages in the last 2 weeks everything goes to the additional checks. Like, well, what if you're 100% sure to confirm this action.
Recent "discoveries" - I think I knew that would be the product of PK and, as a result, SBA and sort of pushed Michael or waited - "when it finally appear."

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 15, 2013 9:45

The fact that I'm not on vacation food :) and more or less long term, in light of what all gets even more interesting. I'm not sure of AMB with it, but there is a feeling that it is in this situatsii job, but I don't know how. End of flood) will be the specifics - otpishu.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 15, 2013 22:05

Михаил_ wrote:Components of the AMB a huge number, later I'll try to list the public part.
Михаил_ wrote:later mentioned aspects, the presence of which in the information blocks of AMB is most clearly affect his work.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed May 15, 2013 22:14

Андрей С. wrote:In the weakened - of prebeta 0.4 - viewtopic.php?p=94531#p94531
And you can still buy the same)
Thank you.
Last edited by Лоцман on Sat May 18, 2013 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu May 16, 2013 16:19

16-05-2013 began allergic to some writing. (as sing - so the aggravation).
In General, the body is constantly in some kind of movement to be kind of different spots will appear, then disappear...

Began to know what people think of me (perhaps not all - see image-level... - to be honest was more optimistic opinion about the majority).
I had something similar for 1-2 courses of the Institute - while alcohol generally did not use...

On the positive raskolbas :) (to only it was not boring in the normal range)

18-05-2013 much to do.... There is a feeling that reality is going to upset me (back). My wife and something strange is happening - they took and ate of mash, without even saying this. (I don't mind - but not like her at all...)

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Mon May 20, 2013 15:59

All super,only confuses the console...not You Michael of course knows better :).I'm talking about the title of the topic.In General, the changes are subtle, some are instinct,aggravated,plus the area of the solar plexus that whines constantly,apparently I met the same experience/cov.Continue surveillance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 20, 2013 16:39

the name of the topic no the consoles are not :)
which, as you know, not working....

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 21, 2013 0:16

Rinse nasal passages with water with sea salt. (Allergies? clearly ends)
Was an interesting thing, the body like fleas, and "leg and only one hook" - obviously some kind of insect is reddish. This thing after examination washed in the sink purely by instinct - I had the macro to do and in the freezer to put...

PS - before (a long time ago but I never wrote about this) gargling АСД2 out interesting translucent grains of rice inside with red veined (then became much less there)

You can certainly assume that rice grain - tube and the flea is a burst vein but quite different...

Hopefully not too scared :) (and in the sky and in the earth is hidden something that I never dreamed of...)

PSS - from between the blades of the second day, something is built and going up.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 21, 2013 2:34

yeah.
by the way, in some cases it can materialize what was once a purely energy level. and displayed so....

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue May 21, 2013 13:11

Some observations:
removed
Last edited by Petr99 on Wed May 22, 2013 6:01, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 21, 2013 22:36

Petr99 wrote: So if we start to use some artifacts or to do practices that cause severe changes in the body, the body begins to react, a person has desires that are opposite in action to the artifact or practice (there were many posts on this subject).
Can be considered, and on the other hand, decreases the effect of the parasite.(the induced impact)
Petr99 wrote:quickly change its KM
What is KM? (search did not clarify anything except Quantum Mechanics)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 22, 2013 0:22

Picture of the world, most likely.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2013 1:24

Yes not = story about the attempt of the body to return to harmony = nonsense.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2013 1:37

and most importantly to the topic of AMB is irrelevant, is just the opposite....