MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:26

We are talking about the individual firmware "hardware" of the device at the stage of its manufacture, i.e., a firmware program built-in microprocessor.
Alas, but to work with intentions, affirmations, individual firmware is irrelevant. It depends on the number of objectively registered parameters of brain activity specific person. Why we are talking about an individual firmware for the specific person, the peculiarities of his mental or by the estimated effects, which he plans to. The algorithm of operation of the device thus constructed, and the frequency of the radiation is chosen so that even with customized firmware it can not harm the human body. The therapeutic effect is maintained at all modulation frequencies. Even the modulation frequency, which some call fatal (for example, 7Гц) and which may be present in this device, can not have and not have on a person's harmful effects. Moreover, have a positive, because, in fact, that frequency of the alpha rhythm of the brain.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Aug 13, 2019 20:22

Зозерхат wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 21:14
Therefore, it was decided to sell the instrument for 100 thousand. rubles to the person who wants to buy it and in the process of applying will describe here all the features work, discovered interesting effects, etc.
Questions about this device ask in this thread.
Our family is willing to become subjects if using). There are more specific requirements to the description, i.e. in what form should be described especially the period of time ,to do the diary, are there any recommendations for cases?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Aug 13, 2019 21:54

No special requirements there. It would just be I would like to see periodically here in the thread a description of all the interesting things that You will be noticed when the appliance is used. It will be informative, to myself and to others. If you will be on Your side and Your household reviews that will convince me that such a device may be useful to other users, it will be serial. But, alas, by its real price.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Aug 14, 2019 14:44

Review after three weeks of work with the device.
1. Sleep. The dreams became more meaningful and impressive. The dream, like the rest, as I don't like, there are arrears of sleep and a lot of external factors present.
2. Pain relief. Definitely works effectively. As locally (the emitter is directed directly to the desired area) and mentally, with the running tool.
3. Meditation and work with information. Clearly, the quality of the meditation better. Faster the passage through the mental noise in the area of pure observation. At the same time, the results are not stable (in my case), you have to train. While information sometimes have spontaneous visions of the other and associated with the request. The bright vision, when reading information from the man in the distance appeared a picture of his skeleton, like x-ray, with a clear indication of problem areas. The information was confirmed 100%.

Thanks

Шедар

Post by Шедар » Thu Aug 22, 2019 16:37

Sazerac, Hello! I want to clarify the rules of work with the microphone PSI-EM.
Is it enough to verbalize their intentions about a minute , and the rest of the device works in silence, or should /can/ repeat , or record on the recorder and repeat all the time work ?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Aug 22, 2019 16:56

Hello!
You need to speak 1-2-3 times, then the device is off. Better if not read. But to repeat the installation preferably word for word. With the recorder there is no recording to start. Think about it, why?

Самуил

Post by Самуил » Sun Aug 25, 2019 18:37

Good day!
Plan to purchase the PRO version, but only the device with custom settings. Wanted to know whether there are plans to upgrade the line? The forum was information about work on a new generation of devices.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Aug 25, 2019 18:49

The PRO version is the new generation of devices. Next week in the office, MM will be the standard device PRO version.

карел

Post by карел » Thu Aug 29, 2019 21:36

"Combined with the original information processing system, using digital filters, math and such used in the experiments of the Princeton laboratory for applied research of anomalous phenomena (PEAR) and the principle of "rabbits Maharishi", managed to implement a rather unusual system of biofeedback (biofeedback) devices PSI-E with a human operator."

Please tell me who knows about it. Unfortunately, I don't really understand googling, the normal response is not found. What kind of rabbits Maharishi? Only found that meditators sitting jump like rabbits and Maharishi believed adherents of his sect Guinea pigs? Some shit to mine. Where about rabbits that Maharishi can be read? Sorry to ask nowhere, I had to write here.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Aug 29, 2019 23:54

карел

Post by карел » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:09

Thanks, became more clear by translating into simple language: the devices increase the possibilities of consciousness (due to the activation systems of the brain) to influence the surrounding reality and fantasy, something like that :ay

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:00

No, not exactly. The process is twofold: on the one hand, activation of brain areas to augment the capacity of consciousness, with the other relay device thoughts and desires to implementation and impact on the surrounding reality.

Самуил

Post by Самуил » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09

Good day!
Acquired PSI-EM PRO. Use the 6th day. I decided to write to the forum while the experience is fresh and not forgotten. Frankly, they were afraid that the device is empty and divorce on the money. Decided to purchase and read developer comments that inspire confidence and was obviously talking about highly skilled professionals. Well, plus a rule of life - it is better to do and regret than not do and regret.
The device is miniature, a little more than a pack of cigarettes.
As I purchased the device primarily for use in spiritual practices, the effect of the application, which can say at the moment, it is very quick and easy entry into one of the levels of a meditative state, where further intensification is becoming a matter of technique - that is, the device really works. The machine slows down as if the brain is the same state can be achieved by multiple readings of mantras, Zikr, singing prayers, etc.
I use is in Mode 1, once I tried to run in Mode 2 while much to say about nothing.
Dreams are nothing special while also not noticed.
Another effect is something like reading minds. Not literally, but when you say word for word the phrase I wanted to say your interlocutor. Probably just a coincidence, but yesterday I talked to my friend and he several times at me, looked surprised, stating this fact.
Just noticed that I went a serious bounce in the work. The fact that I have a well-paid, but not satisfied me on many other factors work. And since the start of use of the device is the feeling of dissatisfaction with what I was doing intensified, which led to several serious conflicts with the leadership.
Overall, that is all I can say.
Question to the developer: how to position the device? At the end of a vertically or horizontally? Does the body position and orientation to the cardinal at the time of the session or the recommendation of the North/East only for position during sleep?<

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Sep 08, 2019 18:27

The device should be placed pipeclay side facing you. Corcap device can be directed toward sources of DOR: hurricanes, adverse natural phenomena, etc.
The orientation of the body during the session is if the session is not before bedtime. If during the session to stand or sit facing West or South, the influence is more strong. The point is - I can not say. For me and many other users of the device this is a great mystery.