Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
NEW! The Energy Modulator Sky Energy

Post by Ольга К » Mon May 20, 2019 17:35

New from the manufacturer of the devices PSI-E

Энергомодулятор Sky Energy

A short description of the energy modulator:

The energy modulator SkyEnergy (in the future, the energy modulator) is a complex multilayer three-dimensional structure of special metal alloys, is coated with a thin layer of gold. The energy modulator is reliable, not requiring a power source, form generator, generating three dimensional torsion field right rotation, which has beneficial effects on biological objects and human.

Form resonant structures of the energy modulator is designed and formed based on derivatives of ancient Vedic measures of length and number of complex mathematical functions.
For ease of use the device is placed in an elegant plastic or leather casing of the Bank card format: 85 x 54 mm.

The energy modulator has a harmonizing effect on the physical and subtle body, eliminating the imbalance and the disparity in energy levels of a person, which hinder the attainment of harmony with the surrounding space.

Effect of the energy modulator is to set up energy-system in resonance with controlling the energy-informational field of the Universe.

The energy modulator is used for:

• compensation of negative influence of electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic smog;
• neutralize the effects of adverse flow of energy (negative torsion field, the Hartman grid-Wilson, Curry, geopathogenic zones, etc.);
• restoration of the etheric body (aura) after the negative impacts of energy: the evil eye, damage, curses, etc.
• eliminate blockages in the energy-informational structures of man (meridians, chakras, Central channel, etc.).

As a result of application of the energy modulator we get:

• emotional balance and neutralize conflict situations and stress;
• neutralizing the impact of negative thoughts;
• filling the body with vital energy and maintain stable and continuous energy balance;
• improve biocasamia vital systems and organs of the physical body.

In the processed foods eliminates energy imbalance, removes negative information, the tastes of foods change for the better. Products acquire properties, promoting the excretion of toxins, free radicals and heavy metals. Perhaps a short-term appearance of increase in appetite, craving for consumption in large quantities of fruits and fruit juices.

Water treated with energy modulator, stimulates the growth of plants. Plant seeds increase germination. Increases productivity of plants that are watered with treated water, even without the use of organic and mineral fertilizers.

Water treatment products and apply a non-metallic container under which the energy modulator is placed.
It is necessary to note some basic principles on the use of the energy modulator for structuring water and aqueous solutions:
1. Sufficient time for the processing of aqueous solutions up to a volume of 3 liters: 3 minutes.
2. Water preserves its properties for at least 24 hours after treatment.
3. Time food processing: 15-20 minutes.

Between meals is recommended to drink several glasses of structured water, bringing its total amount per day, not counting other drinks, up to 25-30 ml per 1 kg of body weight.
The energy modulator can have analgesic and anti-inflammatory for bruises, sprains, and improves wound healing. In this case, it must be applied directly to areas of pain or inflammation.
Estimated impact time: 15 to 20 minutes.
When areal lesions, burns and injuries recommended single treatment with energy modulator creams, gels and ointments to lubricate the affected areas. Processing time: 15-20 minutes.

To eliminate blockages in energy channels it is better to buy two energy modulators. In this case, the application circuit is as follows:
1. Put one of the energy modulator under the left foot and another in right hand for 5 minutes.
2. Change the position of the energy modulators, i.e., shift the first energy modulator under the right foot and the other at your left palm. Duration – same p.1.
3. One energy modulator to put under the coccyx, in the area of the Muladhara chakra, and the second applying to the area of Vishuddha chakra or ajna chakra for 5 minutes.
Recommended procedures 1. and 2. to conduct morning and evening, and claim 3 should be repeated several times during the day. The number of days is unlimited for being.

These techniques are very useful for people who have embarked on the path of Enlightenment because they allow you to produce very effective purification of energy-channels.
You can carry the energy modulator with yourself in outerwear continuously, periodically changing its location and avoiding its long-term presence in the area of the projection of the heart. During sleep, the energy modulator it is recommended to place the flat side to the person at a distance of 30-40 cm from the body.

In order to increase the period of use, the energy modulator do not expose mechanical stress, dive into liquid, and extreme temperatures.
The extraction of the energy modulator of the protective sheath leads to the release of the energy modulator failure.
To check the efficiency of the energy modulator can only the Manufacturer or a certified dealer for special equipment.

With careful handling of the energy modulator, the period of usage is unlimited.
In order to avoid the appearance on the market of counterfeit products, the developer has set a sufficient amount of protection and hidden secrets.
The use of a fake except for the lack of positive effect may cause harm to human energy-information field.<

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue May 21, 2019 22:45

And with how many years can I use? Have at least 2 pieces to buy?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue May 21, 2019 23:21

There is no age limit.
For work enough one device. As a variant, the manual describes work with two devices.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed May 22, 2019 23:40

There is already feedback from the subjects?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu May 23, 2019 1:18

The reviews there. Alas, as long as they are not placed. Tested monks-Hindus. A very specific contingent. Not everybody will accept there is what they've said and written about these devices.
So... waiting for feedback from the regulars of this forum and customers MM. In principle, to see the devices in the office MM, and then to share their experiences.
However, there are some points that initially consider it necessary to clarify.
1. The device starts to work immediately, but not at full strength. Open gradually to avoid energy blow owner, not the "pump" energy.
2. The device is strictly impossible for someone to give free. No matter what thoughts and from what motives.
If you want someone to break the relationship or to ruin them - you can give free of charge. And in other cases... you need to "sell" some small, even a purely symbolic amount. 1-2 coin of any denomination.
Yet the reasons for this impact on relationships is unknown and incomprehensible. I would be interested to hear other people's opinion about this.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 24, 2019 5:04

For the money to give? Then it turns out that the product covers the monetary channel in the form of a gift. Well that time warned. And obonkrotit their enemies? :)
Last edited by ММ on Fri May 24, 2019 5:10, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 24, 2019 5:06

And what about the opinions of Hindu monks do not be afraid, write. Maybe to him by Shiva himself had visited? Personally, I believe you. It's interesting to hear info from a Pro. Write. :wink:

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri May 24, 2019 17:10

ММ wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:06
Can to him by Shiva himself had visited?
I don't know about Shiva, but I sure would visit :)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue May 28, 2019 22:10

I would like the opinions of the monks.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Tue May 28, 2019 23:53

restoration of the etheric body (aura) after the negative impacts of energy: the evil eye, damage, curses, etc.
The effects in the aura, perhaps, any energy-any device fixes, and energosberegeniya there is any effect?

And, description and method of use for the most part very similar to some known devices with spirals inside. Than Sky Energy they fundamentally different? Besides that pumped up energy gradually, which is certainly a plus.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed May 29, 2019 0:08

Андрей ВН wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 22:10
I would Like the opinions of the monks.
The literal translation and the literal.
"The monks were checked 3 plates printed with drawings of mandalas made of gold thread.
Plate No. 1 has a mild effect of expansion of consciousness, helps to activate the ajna chakra. Harmonizes the energy udana-Vayu (throat to head). Contributes to the establishment of ties with the Galactic Sun (the center of the Galaxy) and other macro-objects of the Universe at this level. Rating - 8.

Plate No. 2 has a pronounced soft effect of harmonization and cleansing of the consciousness and energy that promotes activation of the ajna chakra. Harmonizes the energy udana-Vayu.
Rating is 9.

Plate No. 3 has similar properties but has a more dynamic, active effect. It is recommended to use two times less time than the other plates in order to avoid hyperactivation.
Evaluation - 7."
Пользователь wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 23:53
The effects in the aura, perhaps, any energy-any device fixes, and energosberegeniya there is any effect?
Not all of them are correct. Sometimes only can create the appearance of correction, and create a thin "leak" to feed its Creator without the consent of the person who uses such a device.
I do not have this approach to working with the aura, like other energy-devices. I do not consider only the fix of the aura itself. I have some kind of perception of the intangible structures of space and their understanding of how to influence them. I can say that the impact is more multifaceted and multidimensional. And the approach to its formation is not intuitive, and purely scientific, with the point of view of brute physics and electronics. Ie, I believe the standard and material programs of how to influence an objects coarse physical world into the world of subtle and multidimensional. If it is greatly simplified.<

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Wed May 29, 2019 0:30

The energy modulator the analogue of all three plates.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed May 29, 2019 2:53

Not really. They have 3 of a kind. On the website is only one presented.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed May 29, 2019 11:13

Hello! Can send wishes this new product ? Instead, a detailed and complete reviews.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed May 29, 2019 15:37

I have You, dear Dmitry, responded to the PM, Yes. And announced Your desire Andrew Kabankova. And asked him to come towards You. The devices are in the office MM.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed May 29, 2019 16:36

Зозерхат wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:53
Not really. They have 3 of a kind. On the website is only one presented.
And when will the sale of the remaining artifacts?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Wed May 29, 2019 19:40

All kind time of day!
Today acquired the given device, write fresh impressions, until consciousness began to smooth out the sensations.
Definitely include the threads in the feet, in the coccyx, in the top of the head and throat. Pozvonochnik filled with something very warm, even a little orgasmic.
To work in the first half hour is impossible, sit kicks)
Something reminded me of the connection of the resonances, but the filling from the very beginning seemed more powerful and very soft.
Don't know what happens when you learn on, but work on this thing liked it.
If I am not mistaken, the emphasis is on Muladhara energy, connection to earth that it is impossible not to feel, but the overhead chakra is also in the works.
Loaded normal ochakivs'kyi brew - the taste was divine!
Look at the map in a few days, maybe take a second to pump the meridians.
Would like to - please give me
your comments and a little more information about the device, the brain asks for bread)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed May 29, 2019 20:03

ММ wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 16:36
And when will the sale of the remaining artifacts?
Will try to quickly run in the series. It is assumed first 3 plates, and more - 5 release. They already have everything and tested. While that is a slight delay with the encapsulation.
Владимир Ст wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 19:40
please give me your comments and a little more information about the device, the brain asks for bread)
You described the effects are not something out of the ordinary. Me about and more interesting effects when using plates known for a long time.
Excuse me, but the device I use is simply called "plates". I started to do a long time ago, 1999-2000, when nothing with the "spirals and stones" in the shop. There was only Denisovskaya-katrinka "Gamma". Later came the KFS and pavlenkovskih "Forpost-1" the idea of which it is partially my bags when I expressed it aloud at one of the international conferences on electromagnetic radiation in biology and medicine.
The first plate I made by the method of ion deposition of 3 layers of metal on a plate of high-purity silicon carbide (corundum) in the Institute of superhard materials in Kiev: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0 ... 0%BB%D1%8F
Then followed a plate on the boron nitride.

Due to the high cost, complexity of processing and the fragility of the plates they are not commercially produced. Was only a small party of a dozen pieces that went through the hands of friends, relatives and doctors sledovatelei.

Somewhere in 2003-2005. managed to make a microstrip structure on 2 sides of 1 mm plates of polikor. My friends at the time were just in the process of selling the firm Dupont technology conductive pastes on the basis of intermetallic compounds of rare earth metals. Today, these pastes are used by several foreign firms to obtain a thick film heater with very high efficiency heat transfer and high specific capacity per unit area of the heater. Now, these heaters are 90% Western thermostable heated generators, and other garbage that floats, flies planes and in space.

This nanopaste was made of microstrip resonators on the polikor. And one of the friends with some fright went and took them, together with the heaters on some international fair of some sort of high technology somewhere in Europe.
It is there for these pastes in 2004 or 2005, he even received a gold medal.
Another medal somewhere at the same time he received and at the exhibition in Moscow.

But remarkable was the fact that literally the first day of the exhibition both in Europe and in Moscow to it on the exhibition stand of company came some "men in black". They wandered through the exhibition with some device similar to the field detector. Came to a friend and said that they were "a couple of blocks I saw that he's got something that they need." He showed them the exhibit booth, samples of pasta and of ready heaters. The looked at each other and said that they need that is not on the stand, and is in his bag. Dumb man reached into the bag and found a packet of policromi plates. MIB already "jumped" for joy and wanted to buy all the plates. A friend strongly resisted and protested, but I could not resist when he was offered 1000$ for each plate. They just had then 10 pieces. MIB just pulled a wad of dollars, gave him and quickly disappeared from the show. It was in Europe.
When he went to Moscow for the exhibition, specially brought a dozen plates at random. History repeated itself with precision to the smallest detail, only people in suits were different and spoke Russian. A friend gave me half of the earned 20K$.
Who were the MIB, why would they need plates, neither he nor I still do not know.

It is noteworthy that even the first samples of the plates felt dogs and other Pets. I have a friend-the vet, which is placed under the carpets and paths in the apartments of the owners of four-legged patients plate. Sick animals unerringly found the place where lay a plate and put it on the diseased part of the body. Most interestingly, some diseases that comrade was treated in dogs long enough or unsuccessfully, started to recover in just a couple of sessions as soon as the dog was able to lie down on the plates. In particular, he had very good statistics on the treatment of some eczema on the feet of dogs, although... What it is and why Fig was treated without plates - I don't know. I'm not a vet, not my profile))
However, I wrote off "lying down" dogs on the plates that they felt their smell through carpets.<

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Wed May 29, 2019 21:03

Thank you for the interesting story! Hope these mysterious people are now looking for the cards themselves?) Airports questions arise?

By the way, the next layer drop - down feelings- people on the street began to look very beautiful, I would even say that the unbearably beautiful!)
I do not know what this effect is.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed May 29, 2019 21:19

Владимир Ст wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 21:03
I Hope these mysterious people are now looking for the cards themselves?) Airports questions arise?
In China, Hong Kong and Singapore had any questions. There is often in airports astrazenca members of the security services. In the civil customs officers stand near or walk in the area after customs control.
They often came for no reason and asked to show the bag. Very quickly it became clear that they were interested in the plate. The plate was picked up, twisted, almost on the tooth tried and returned reluctantly with a sigh of frustration that can't afford to leave or take.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 31, 2019 23:26

Why not label the map to hang on the chain? I have for example no of pockets on dresses. What shall we do? Drilling a hole can you? Where? Show in the photo.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 0:59

What is a MIB?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:55

Mens in black))

Далила

Post by Далила » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:46

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:55
Mens in black))
Men in black will be correct. "s" at the end redundant. Because the incorrect noun. A special form of the plural.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 03, 2019 23:25

Not yet purchased the product. Work mentally. Put the stimulator on the forehead, and once we enter the average of ISS. Becomes quite nice and cozy. Waiting for other models.