Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:56

The office got a card:
- colorful dreams
- the normalization of women's sexual energy
- the normalization of male sexual energy.

cost 6.t.R. each
check availability! in the first game was relatively not a lot and some are already taken.

"normalization" works on the principle of addressing a number of distortions introduced through the society for a long time artificially, like social. programs, and through tribal-hereditary units, as well as due to the implants in a cocoon. Affects obviously not only on the rating itself and the relationship with the opposite sex, but also to health in the first place.
Very specific thing, doesn't overlap with anything else. (partly with the standard and 2.1-panacea-AMB in the sense of recovery of the cocoon, but then realized zonal specialized program that addresses were made during the centuries of violations of this urovne.
These programs lasts from months to several years.
Card not personalized, can be transferred to another person.

Card colorful dreams implements functionality similar to the description of the same module of the BZ, but other technical means.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28

I.e., "normalization" should be a healing influence on the healing of diseases of the sexual sphere?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19

1.we do not produce medical products
2.of course normalization of energy may be a number of issues that.... although much depends also from the host (hostess) problems. There are all a very comprehensively - on the one hand with the lower level built energy physics of the body.
On the other hand there's also hang different links.... so may be a different sound affect the chakras ringing on the frequency and plenty of other nuances.
3. of course if you have physical issues it is better to treat and not a card to wait that something will change.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:23

in fact, the cause of these cards that I've carefully tracked the reasons and purpose of certain violations, including purely psychological and often seems to be not related to this level at all, well, slightly oboldeli in short, at the same time, it became clear much of the latest trends. Had to do the Adjuster. Tougher than it would as a panacea for example.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 27, 2013 20:43

Colored dreams.
Карта «Цветные сны»

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 27, 2013 20:45

The normalization of female sexual energy.
Карта «Нормализация женской сексуальной энергии»

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 27, 2013 20:46

The normalization of male sexual energy.
Карта «Нормализация мужской сексуальной энергии»

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:12

In “normalize“ mode forced termination of the old or not the right connections? does female the normalization of the restore as it was before,I mean the term “telegony“?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jun 30, 2013 22:43

here someone can be useful.
Михаил_ wrote:well, really with jealousy and affection all at all tricky, because work there is still some parasitic columnae programs, and in humans it can affect other frequency bands, in the sense anahata-svadhisthana, for example.
Because of the emotional connection and communication through the channel formed in time sexual relations, if about it speech. Further, the imposition of social "viruses" on these frequencies can arise tricky structure, provoking people to different jokes. Amateur to dig up such algorithms Burislav Servest. I think he sent something on this subject was :) but it can not specify. The fact there are different fun external structure.
In General Yes, you need a person to podosinovets with BJ. And then too slowly it is arguing in the direction of better.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 01, 2013 17:12

ВикторРусс wrote:In “normalize“ mode forced termination of the old or not the right connections? does female the normalization of the restore as it was before,I mean the term “telegony“?
In the normalization provides for a gradual return to the reference state to fix the energy structures and removal of blocks of psychomental, including in the minds of involving this level.

Broken ties - voluntary thing, who you need, he tears, why does the card need for a man to decide what is needed what is not? it will be a robotic approach, mechanical and curve.

About telegonia do not understand, in the sense that You belong to "before" and what do you expect to receive (since the question can be interpreted hundreds of ways).
All there (in the map) done :) there's the people at the seminar have tried plenty :) although this is certainly a very short time (processes are designed to months and years)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Mon Jul 01, 2013 20:20

The card I brought Lily to the seminar and I'm not breaking up with her the third day! Very smooth condition, direct really dive into the feminine energy. This... acceptance of what - if... And affection from others more)))

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Mon Jul 01, 2013 20:54

Багвати wrote: And tenderness from others more)))
That's for sure! Attention from the outside, but tender and soft :)

ВладиМа

Post by ВладиМа » Tue Jul 02, 2013 19:26

That's right - caring, well, himself , of course , also rushing and even as it is not childish!that is not always and not at all smoothly and gently!

Виктория

Post by Виктория » Tue Jul 02, 2013 21:07

Card felt very clearly from the seminar.A very pleasant feeling :ay To leave it does not want, even at night put under the pillow:)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Jul 03, 2013 16:31

What size cards?How to use it?Its constantly to carry with you necessary? az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 16:37

1. standard (slightly smaller than passport, a little more credit).
2. just wear
3. it's not necessarily constantly possible to documents to, or put under your pillow-top mattress, as you like....
4. just yesterday I said loudly that mostly women responded :) imbalance :)

actually a very powerful tool, affecting the whole cocoon and range bound strongly against the centre of the algorithms behavior (in the sense of putting away the blocks).
well, there's a lot interesting in the sense of a return to a normal state of Affairs.
Well, the truth is not a panacea. The card can not correct all the energy and the psychology of time, good in combination with .... so many different others.
Just according to my observations in connection with the General change this issue actualized.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 16:44

well, about and neoformierung question above from Victorus:
the properties of the cocoon and tool properties are the same. Whether a use is another.
The first can be changed, you can restore and so on. And the ability to receive this benefit and not harm - depends on the person.
Connection have a use, at least for some time, to break them is always possible if they are not needed. Of course with the best energy and the work of the center is easier to do (and attunement)
The processes of metabolism including at the grassroots level (what about telegony) - also have great benefit if used correctly and if it's not to the detriment of other aspects.
So everything is deeply individual and depends on personal features and views of the world and life, current situation, and much more.
The product gives potential and how to use it and in what aspects, this is a private matter.
Just at some moment I was puzzled by this problem, so to speak recently, a little rough .... :) well, I had to want or not to see a number of very serious problems-blocks, tabs, just I would say is not pleasant (soft treatment), to describe don't even want. Here and there was an urgent need to create an opportunity for corrections.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 20:53

We plan to conduct an interesting experiment, well, it is precisely the demonstration of alternative technologies. Gain people 5 volunteers :) 10. think.

Серхио

Post by Серхио » Wed Jul 03, 2013 21:19

I volunteer :) . I agree experiment!

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Wed Jul 03, 2013 21:39

I with pleasure will take part in the experiment! :)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Jul 03, 2013 21:47

the Card can not correct all the energy and the psychology of time, good in combination with .... so many different others.
Which fits that much more different?Your products and ASD,CDs A. Patrushev,Fitness and various physical exercises or not?I want the maximum useful effect :ay ...Will visit the office...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 21:51

well, much more, this is.... more :) well, for example my products are not an advanced psychologist :) and so, depending on the situation shorter. It seems to me that a reasonable person in the modern world, able at some stage to see where he may have problems and to find adequate ways (multilateral) to eliminate them.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Jul 03, 2013 22:00

Now more or less clear about what was discussed...Okay,got it, and he will try az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 22:06

Владимирович wrote:I with pleasure will take part in the experiment! :)
here people much not knowing what to do immediately agree :)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Jul 03, 2013 22:07

and what experiment? :)
if anything, I volunteer :))